UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie believes GSP had 'insider' info

3/19/13 5:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Dans - 

for those of you like me who would love to watch cesar gracie get knocked out

look no further ..

cesar went 0-1 in mma got knocked out by frank sham

Shamrock had inside info.
Pancake Syrup
551 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 

Maybe the whole "shady wraps" situation was actually a ruse to get the deep cover agent Jake Shields back into GSP's locker room to inform him of Diaz's gameplan.... it's all becoming so clear to me now.

Brb someone's knocking at my

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvqJ1mTkEuY
warrendale
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Jack Dans - 

for those of you like me who would love to watch cesar gracie get knocked out

look no further ..

cesar went 0-1 in mma got knocked out by frank sham

Looks Shady...the overhand right is Cesar's move.   I wonder who told Frank about it.

I just spit out my hit, oh. ugh, I mean my drink... Phone Post
3/19/13 5:08 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure their talking about Caio Terra. Phone Post
3/19/13 5:10 PM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damnyouwoman14 -  Pretty sure their talking about Caio Terra. Phone Post

Then why beat around the bush like a dickless loser? Why can't Ceasar call him out like a man and say it?

3/19/13 5:12 PM
damnyouwoman14
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

Then why beat around the bush like a dickless loser? Why can't Ceasar call him out like a man and say it?

Maybe they don't wanna give him publicity. Phone Post
3/19/13 5:14 PM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damnyouwoman14 - 
ChaosOverkill -

They already did kicking him out of the camp, this would at least give his vaginosis some traction here.

dogfb
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This makes my laugh haha.

ShoreBreaker420
1013 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blind leading the blind Phone Post
3/19/13 5:16 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1013 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
damnyouwoman14 - 
ChaosOverkill -

They already did kicking him out of the camp, this would at least give his vaginosis some traction here.

Been smarter to wait till after the fight, I'm sure gsp paid that guy pretty good and it's not like he's a traitor for doing it, another mistake for Ceasar Phone Post
3/19/13 5:17 PM
FirstScratch
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing Diaz' tried to do was secret or unorthodox. Nothing GSP did to control Nick in the turtle was secret or unorthodox. I guess I assumed Nick and his team knew that GSP is a tremendous grappler and world champion. Apparently however, they must have felt GSP's skills weren't above the beginner nogi division. The list of people that thought attacking a knee bar from turtle was a solid strategy against GSP probably doesn't extend outside of Nick's small bubble. Phone Post
3/19/13 5:18 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -  Haha! The rolling kneebar... no can defend without insider info! Phone Post

oh man, I had to lol at that one.

I'm all about the 209, but that was funny as hell.
VTFU

oh, and Nick Diaz=Awesome
3/19/13 5:23 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Definitely possible, that's all I'll say. Phone Post

The Diaz fans are like shipwreck survivors floating in a sea of denial, clinging on to anything to keep from sinking.
3/19/13 5:27 PM
Winston Wolf
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im only a purple belt but come on anyone who fights Diaz needs to train to counter 2 moves the rolling kneebar and the kimura
3/19/13 5:28 PM
Mexican Janitor
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Georges St Pierre...call that mother fucker out" - Caesar Gracie Phone Post
3/19/13 5:29 PM
Left kick cemetery

How could they have known? Its not as if there are other gracie's that teach bjj.
3/19/13 5:29 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't exactly look like GSP knee some special defense for that move either. Just understood the position lol Phone Post
3/19/13 5:40 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
RileyPust -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Definitely possible, that's all I'll say. Phone Post

The Diaz fans are like shipwreck survivors floating in a sea of denial, clinging on to anything to keep from sinking.
Keep reading, Rusty, I dropped the shtick with my next post Phone Post

I missed that. I was having a hard time believing anyone could think Cesar isn't a nut for saying this.
3/19/13 5:41 PM
TheMessiah

I think it was Cesar Phone Post
3/19/13 5:44 PM
Dean of Lean

He did its called Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnOA7u66jgU

1:30 Seriously he is surprised that GSP coming off Knee surgery knew to look out for a black-belt's knee bars??

Given that Caesar wasn't even in his corner and gave Diaz absolutely 0 gameplan for this fight, (Fightmetric credits him with what 40 strikes total?!?), I think it'd be fair for Caesar to give Nick back his 10-20% and offer to do his taxes for him.
3/19/13 5:57 PM
Smellde Gluve
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Nick but Cesar...

3/19/13 6:02 PM
FreakDaddy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weak sauce.....
3/19/13 6:09 PM
TheMessiah

I think it was Cesar Phone Post
3/19/13 6:12 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never attempted in a fight huh

3/19/13 6:14 PM
Zaph
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -

Never attempted in a fight huh

Dude, that was way too recent for Nick to remember it. Remember that cannabis affects short term memory. He'll remember it in a year or so. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.