UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie believes GSP had 'insider' info

3/19/13 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Capnsavem
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I get VTFD and froze because i made a thread asking about such allegations before Cesar said anything.

Fuck the UG. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:17 PM
Stache
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McBottery -  I wonder if their camp considered going into the fight with more than one move planned...? Phone Post

That's a great idea!

Why don't we call it.........."Plan B"!

3/19/13 11:32 PM
DEZBOT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SimbaSpice - I don't want to make an issue out of it, but I'm going to bring it up anyway. Huge Diaz fan, but that whole team needs to shut the fuck up. Phone Post
Your pretty tough man Phone Post
3/19/13 11:35 PM
DEZBOT

ausgepicht -

So now rolling to the guard when someone is at sides is original?

This just shows how much the Brazilians worship BJJ and are religious about it. GSP simply wrestled....did stuff I learned in high school when I was 15. It's simple, basic, first year wrestling and the fact that it came across as mind blowing to Gracie tells me how little he knows about it. 

This is where he failed Diaz as a coach and perhaps cost him the title. Imagine if GSP couldn't take him down how different the fight may have ended, win or lose?

No Phone Post
3/19/13 11:38 PM
XiongBJJ

Accepting a loss can really make your grow more as a human being and a fighter or trainer, I wish CG Team would open their eyes to that. Hating on another man's success isn't going to get you far. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:38 PM
Pessimist_Pete

I'm not saying it was unfair, but it was not fair Phone Post
3/19/13 11:41 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcq - 
Jack Dans - 

for those of you like me who would love to watch cesar gracie get knocked out

look no further ..

cesar went 0-1 in mma got knocked out by frank sham

20 - 7 vs 0 - 0? Man, talk about being thrown to the wolves?

Cesar bought a wolf ticket his butt couldn't cash

3/19/13 11:52 PM
ausgepicht

DEZBOT - 
ausgepicht -

So now rolling to the guard when someone is at sides is original?

This just shows how much the Brazilians worship BJJ and are religious about it. GSP simply wrestled....did stuff I learned in high school when I was 15. It's simple, basic, first year wrestling and the fact that it came across as mind blowing to Gracie tells me how little he knows about it. 

This is where he failed Diaz as a coach and perhaps cost him the title. Imagine if GSP couldn't take him down how different the fight may have ended, win or lose?

No Phone Post

No, what?

3/19/13 11:56 PM
theGunt
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't Rogan say what Nick was trying to do and how to defend against it? How could he know too? Rogan doesn't even trane UFC! Phone Post
3/20/13 12:57 AM
blupitt
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caio terra tells gsp a few tips about nick off his back. So hard to believe? Phone Post
3/20/13 1:50 AM
Porkchop

mcq - 
Jack Dans - 

look no further ..

It's okay... As Jimmy Lennon Jr pointed out, he's an MMA legend. He'll be fine.

I am curious how they got that one by the commission though... Fights are supposed to be competitive....
3/20/13 2:04 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJmixmasterMobbie -
ChaosOverkill - 

You are a flakey crying bitch Ceasar.

This.

I think both Nick and Nate would benefit from steering clear of him.
This.

Cesar doesn't corner neither guy. He doesn't even handle their shit. Cesar seems like a shady guy. Bj and Dana both called him out on lies and his bs accusations or bs statements. It's funny because he's so 209 idgaf until Dana says something then tries to act like he's the bigger person. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:10 AM
Wogan

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh - 

Nick Diaz immediately put into question how UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre knew what move was coming when their fight at UFC 158: St-Pierre Vs. Diaz went to the ground.

And, just like Diaz, trainer Cesar Gracie stated the same thing during a recent appearance onThe MMA Hour.

"It was really weird because Nick does stuff that's very unique and he hasn't even (done it in fights), he does it in grappling," Gracie said. "It was kind of like wait a minute, this guy is like one step ahead, he knows exactly (what was going to happen)."

Gracie didn't place the blame on photos like Diaz did, instead he stated that it was "almost like someone from our team or something, not a current member (told GSP something). I don't know, it was one of those things, but I don't want to make out an issue at all."

St-Pierre scored a decision victory, retaining his title.

Just ridiculous. It's impossible to say anything else. 

3/20/13 2:25 AM
Il Duce
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - This is pretty typical stuff when someone is completely shut down and deflated.

The difference is mature, normal people look inside themselves for a cause first. Desperate, immature, irrational people look to blame those around them instead.

It's not hard to understand. it's just very disappointing
Nailed it. They ain't big on self honesty. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:29 AM
mofomike
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I don't want to make an issue out of it"

... Then proceeds to make an issue out of it. Lol. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:31 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com

C'mon son

3/20/13 2:33 AM
Tclegg
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that they're on the big stage under the light where everything shows I see how stupid they really are. Phone Post
3/20/13 3:20 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Humphrey - This is pretty typical stuff when someone is completely shut down and deflated.

The difference is mature, normal people look inside themselves for a cause first. Desperate, immature, irrational people look to blame those around them instead.

It's not hard to understand. it's just very disappointing

Humphrey knows!
3/20/13 6:22 AM
Officer Farva
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cry me a river. Why can't these guys just say " I got beat "

3/20/13 6:58 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -

Nick Diaz immediately put into question how UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre knew what move was coming when their fight at UFC 158: St-Pierre Vs. Diaz went to the ground.

And, just like Diaz, trainer Cesar Gracie stated the same thing during a recent appearance onThe MMA Hour.

"It was really weird because Nick does stuff that's very unique and he hasn't even (done it in fights), he does it in grappling," Gracie said. "It was kind of like wait a minute, this guy is like one step ahead, he knows exactly (what was going to happen)."

Gracie didn't place the blame on photos like Diaz did, instead he stated that it was "almost like someone from our team or something, not a current member (told GSP something). I don't know, it was one of those things, but I don't want to make out an issue at all."

St-Pierre scored a decision victory, retaining his title.

They are so fucking sad. Blame blame blane everybody and everything except themselves. Big reason why they will never be truely great. Phone Post
3/20/13 7:35 AM
dr kimura

Porkchop - 
mcq - 
Jack Dans - 

look no further ..

It's okay... As Jimmy Lennon Jr pointed out, he's an MMA legend. He'll be fine.

I am curious how they got that one by the commission though... Fights are supposed to be competitive....

I'm still pissed I had to pay for a ticket for that "fight."

However, the disbelief on the Caesar fans' faces was almost worth the price of admission. I remember these five guys just sitting there and staring as the crowd filed out.
3/20/13 7:37 AM
Ramon Maroni

do the excuses ever stop when Nick loses?
3/20/13 8:07 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was me... my bad.
3/20/13 8:21 AM
LucasBTiger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is fucking poison Phone Post
3/20/13 8:52 AM
cheesesteak
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not for nothing but I remember way back when Nick fought Diego he was trying that kneebar from guard technique. The footage is out there, study it. Nick and his team should've studied GSP's habits and plan to capitalize also.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.