UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie believes GSP had 'insider' info

3/20/13 10:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Drewout
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously their whole camp is full of idiots...

Great fighters but morons in life...
3/20/13 1:01 PM
SZRoll
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First off, I "used" to have respect for Nick and Nate. Because they represent hard, they aren't followers, and they take no shit from anyone. But to win by antics or headgames, is that really honorable? Then to declare that you think you can beat GSP and want a rematch? That's plain stupid and illogical, YOU JUST LOST, how do you think you can beat him? And bottom line, Nick and Nate aren't just "representing" anymore, they are just straight up dicks to anyone whos not apart of their life. LOSERS. Ever heard of karma?

And for Cesar Gracie, everyone knows what the other guy is going to do (or should). They are going to do striking, jiu-jitsu, and wrestling (in no fixed order or ratio). IT'S MIXED MARTIAL ARTS, idiot. You should be able to tell your opponent what your going to do and STILL DO IT. That's what we call domination or control or just plain winning.
3/20/13 4:09 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, SZ, i was going for GSP but am a fan of Nick's fighting but to barely fight then put more engergy into running your mouth after the fight or trying to hit after the bell or having your teammate cause a scene in the other's locker room, thats not street, its low ball, cheap ass, no honour shit.
3/20/13 4:28 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

someone musta told gsp that hick invented the rolling kneebar

3/21/13 12:50 PM
In Limbo
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DJmixmasterMobbie - 
ChaosOverkill - 

You are a flakey crying bitch Ceasar.

This.

I think both Nick and Nate would benefit from steering clear of him.

this cesar is starting to get on my nerves.....he is such a prick and knows how to control the diaz bros

they need to leave him ASAP

3/21/13 12:52 PM
Winteriscold
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 12:53 PM
didnt they get pissed at someone who helped condit for his fight against diaz who was a bjj guy ?

i was thinking of Caio Terra
3/21/13 12:55 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 12:56 PM
who will only be referred to using the street term of "Sissy Face" from now on.
3/21/13 12:58 PM
epwar
541 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And people wonder why Diaz is the way he is...

3/21/13 12:58 PM
Fredrico
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank got a tip too before he fought Cesar:

"He sucks"

Frank proceeds to punch face and win
3/21/13 2:32 PM
88samurai88
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It never ends with these clowns Phone Post
3/21/13 3:00 PM
Jack_Bauer
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mdson - "I don't want to make excuses, BUT..."

"I don't want to make it an issue, BUT..."

Oh, well, it was expected coming from that guy.

I don't want to subscribe to this thread, BUT....

3/21/13 3:11 PM
Lun8
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cesar makes us Diaz fans look bad. He may be an enabler of Nicks bitching and moaning.

I don't support excuse making I hate it. shut the fuck up.
It wasn't our night, I'm proud of Nick, we know he can do better, we hope he gets another chance at some point.

HOW HARD IS IT TO LEAVE IT AT THAT

3/26/13 9:21 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like a stretch to me. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.