UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LAVAR flagged for elevated TESTOSTERONE!

3/19/13 8:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -
Smellde Gluve - 
BigSleep - damn, no wacky GIF to tell the story? You are slipping SG!

Yeah, I'm gettin old dude.

lmao!!!

Why I always gotta be the old guy

Well played......... Son =)

At least the purse is pretty damn close to your real one Rick ;) Phone Post
3/19/13 8:26 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
RickStorm -
Smellde Gluve - 

lmao!!!

Why I always gotta be the old guy

Well played......... Son =)

At least the purse is pretty damn close to your real one Rick ;) Phone Post

Not a purse, that's where he keeps his colostomy bag

3/19/13 9:00 PM
SlipSlap
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All that test can't teach you how to stop a takedown or get up from your back. HA! Phone Post
3/19/13 9:05 PM
rundymc

TheParrot - 
john joe - ^ whats the point of huge muscles if they make your cock and balls small, or is that a myth?

Only makes your balls smaller.  And smaller balls make the shaft look bigger. 

Yep, and not permanently.... most of the time. If you run your cycles correctly you'll be fine, though if you're a long time heavy user who rarely cycles off the change could be permanent.
3/19/13 9:05 PM
FSMA

"confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid"

This is the stuff that I don't like. Of course people know what happened BUT if they didn't find whatever it is that is banned/illegal a person should get away with it imo.

3/19/13 9:08 PM
rrryan
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuuuuuugggg Phone Post
3/19/13 9:20 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FSMA - "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid"

This is the stuff that I don't like. Of course people know what happened BUT if they didn't find whatever it is that is banned/illegal a person should get away with it imo.

I hope you're joking. The steroid is synthetic testosterone.
3/19/13 9:45 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

another one bites the dust.
3/19/13 9:48 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 

I don't really see Lavar getting past this. Maybe Mike Russow can get his roster spot back now?

What does Johnson have to do with Russow?

3/19/13 9:53 PM
genDAV
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

pretty obvious

i know its perspective but that dude's head is the same size as that shoulder
3/19/13 9:54 PM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 

pretty obvious

Got dayum the Rock is YOLKED.
3/19/13 10:04 PM
holly9000
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say it ain't so Lamont!
3/19/13 10:12 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

damn, that hurts my feelings lol...I feel like this lol.

3/19/13 10:20 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BackAndLeft - 
BadMon - 

pretty obvious

Got dayum the Rock is YOLKED.

I think you mean Lavar

3/19/13 10:29 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - 
FSMA - "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid"

depends on what the levels were.. Steroids do raise your levels much higher than just talking Test. Cyp. unless you are pumping that shit in with a fuel pump
3/19/13 10:32 PM
whoabro

UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod -
DonFreedomFrye - 

depends on what the levels were.. Steroids do raise your levels much higher than just talking Test. Cyp. unless you are pumping that shit in with a fuel pump
No they dont, they crash your test. Thats why people stack them with test.

Also, how could the AC determine his test levels from a urine sample? This story makes no sense. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:37 PM
DonFreedomFrye
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod - 
DonFreedomFrye - 

The CIR test is used specifically to determine if synthetic testosterone was administered.
3/19/13 10:42 PM
DonFreedomFrye

whoabro - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod -
DonFreedomFrye - 

No they dont, they crash your test. Thats why people stack them with test.

Also, how could the AC determine his test levels from a urine sample? This story makes no sense. Phone Post

I was also confused by this.

In the article, it states,

"Foster clarified that the initial failure was not due to an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) level, but could not provide further details on Johnson's failure at the time of this writing."

His total testosterone level would only be accurately measured through blood tests which I thought they didn't use unless one has a TUE to undergo TRT or if he popped before (Overeem by the NSAC).

I also thought the CSAC didn't administer a CIR test unless a fighter had a T/E ratio over the allowed threshold so I don't think that was the test that initially raised suspicion.
3/19/13 10:43 PM
ruger007

Damn, he's a good guy....
3/19/13 10:48 PM
ABE FROMAN

Smellde Gluve - 

Motherfucker. No Froman????????????????

3/19/13 10:50 PM
crowbar
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to have you back Ruger007.

3/19/13 11:15 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sucks. I like Lavar. He'll probably get cut after this.
3/19/13 11:36 PM
Braziliant

Edited: 03/19/13 11:39 PM
I don't see why he should get cut. He's 2-2 in the UFC. If he had a negative record, then i would understand. In his knockout wins, he came out clean. It would just be a dumb move to cut Lavar if the UFC is that kind of an organization that is starved for finishers. If you give Lavar the right opponent, you are going to get a hell of a fight that could save a bad fight card.
3/19/13 11:52 PM
deadlyonetwo3
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love The Rock pics... Sucks to hear about Lavar. I hope he doesn't get cut, I really enjoy watching him fight. The guy just EXUDES danger and those are the kind of guys you want to see fight. Phone Post
3/20/13 12:04 AM
DaddyGorg

I'd rather watch mma.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.