UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LAVAR flagged for elevated TESTOSTERONE!

3/20/13 12:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaddyGorg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather watch mma.
3/20/13 12:40 AM
SubbedZER0
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SMELLDE flagged with vtfu's for elevated levels of INSIDER INFORMATION

3/20/13 2:10 AM
EG6
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope the UFC doesn't cut Lavar because of this. His fights are usually enjoyable
3/20/13 2:32 AM
mata_leao
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GNC really needs to filter what their selling. This is out of control. Phone Post
3/20/13 2:38 AM
vazzo

I find trimming the bush helps the shaft as well as injecting roids Phone Post
3/20/13 5:14 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

SMELLDE flagged with vtfu's for elevated levels of INSIDER INFORMATION

Thanks bud!

3/20/13 5:15 AM
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - 
Smellde Gluve - 
BigSleep - damn, no wacky GIF to tell the story? You are slipping SG!

Yeah, I'm gettin old dude.

Motherfucker. No Froman????????????????

I'm sorry dude. This was just one photo from the future UG met n' greet.

3/20/13 5:28 AM
BigFootsSkinnyArm

What's with the double standard mma fans seem to have? Alot of people here don't seem to want this guy to get cut. Then go and post in another thread complaining about PEDs and fighters who use them in another thread...

Make your mind up.
3/20/13 5:36 AM
TheParrot
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:37 AM
DonFreedomFrye - 
whoabro - 
UGCTT_Benwahwah IsABenevolentGod -
DonFreedomFrye - 
FSMA - "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid"

This is the stuff that I don't like. Of course people know what happened BUT if they didn't find whatever it is that is banned/illegal a person should get away with it imo.

I hope you're joking. The steroid is synthetic testosterone.

depends on what the levels were.. Steroids do raise your levels much higher than just talking Test. Cyp. unless you are pumping that shit in with a fuel pump
No they dont, they crash your test. Thats why people stack them with test.

Also, how could the AC determine his test levels from a urine sample? This story makes no sense. Phone Post

I was also confused by this.

In the article, it states,

"Foster clarified that the initial failure was not due to an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) level, but could not provide further details on Johnson's failure at the time of this writing."

His total testosterone level would only be accurately measured through blood tests which I thought they didn't use unless one has a TUE to undergo TRT or if he popped before (Overeem by the NSAC).

I also thought the CSAC didn't administer a CIR test unless a fighter had a T/E ratio over the allowed threshold so I don't think that was the test that initially raised suspicion.

Total levels of a testosterone metabolite ARE tested.  And this is done to flag users who also administer epitestosterone to cheat the T/E test.  (not suggested Lavar was doing this)

However the threshhold for this test is pretty high due to natural differences, metabolism rates, and hydration levels. 

3/20/13 5:46 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Smellde Gluve - 
BigSleep - damn, no wacky GIF to tell the story? You are slipping SG!

Yeah, I'm gettin old dude.

voted up!
3/20/13 6:02 AM
Smellde Gluve

Thanks BigSleep!

3/20/13 6:28 AM
whoabro

TheParrot -
DonFreedomFrye - 
whoabro - 
DonFreedomFrye - 
FSMA - "confirmed the testosterone was consistent with the administration of a steroid"

This is the stuff that I don't like. Of course people know what happened BUT if they didn't find whatever it is that is banned/illegal a person should get away with it imo.

depends on what the levels were.. Steroids do raise your levels much higher than just talking Test. Cyp. unless you are pumping that shit in with a fuel pump

Also, how could the AC determine his test levels from a urine sample? This story makes no sense. Phone Post

I was also confused by this.

In the article, it states,

"Foster clarified that the initial failure was not due to an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) level, but could not provide further details on Johnson's failure at the time of this writing."

His total testosterone level would only be accurately measured through blood tests which I thought they didn't use unless one has a TUE to undergo TRT or if he popped before (Overeem by the NSAC).

I also thought the CSAC didn't administer a CIR test unless a fighter had a T/E ratio over the allowed threshold so I don't think that was the test that initially raised suspicion.

Total levels of a testosterone metabolite ARE tested.  And this is done to flag users who also administer epitestosterone to cheat the T/E test.  (not suggested Lavar was doing this)

However the threshhold for this test is pretty high due to natural differences, metabolism rates, and hydration levels. 

Interesting, didnt know this was possible- i know that you know whats you're talking about so i believe it tho. Phone Post
3/20/13 6:58 AM
Old Boxer

john joe - ^ whats the point of huge muscles if they make your cock and balls small, or is that a myth?
Balls yes cock no Phone Post
3/20/13 7:00 AM
Old Boxer

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
john joe - ^ whats the point of huge muscles if they make your cock and balls small, or is that a myth?
Balls yes, cock no

No homo Phone Post
Dude didnt read your post and wrote exactly the same thing. Phone Post
3/20/13 9:21 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

whoabro -
DonFreedomFrye - 

They are talking about his t/e ratio being elevated, they are just using shitty wording. Phone Post
3/20/13 9:23 AM
easedel

Kinda scary if they can not get the wording correct if you think about it.
3/20/13 10:11 AM
51Third
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The two pictures of Lavar and The Rock and mixed up lol
3/20/13 10:26 AM
in_different
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this whole steroid debate is a tough thing. on one hand, its not fair to the fighters that take the noble choice to stay clean. but on the other, many 'dirty' fighters are just trying to keep their bills paid and their children fed.

I hope Lavar doesn't get cut for this. If he did, you couldnt blame the UFC. it is what it is
3/20/13 11:44 AM
ShakeR_

Pay your bills and feed your kids with another job if you can't perform at this one without cheating.

Bernie Madof was just paying his bills too... Phone Post
3/20/13 1:50 PM
Toquinho
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IN before lamar jackson Phone Post
3/20/13 5:44 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

got some more info, apparently his testostorone levels weren't elevated, UFC tests for T/E levels now? And that was slightly higher then from his last fight, they check your previous fights to match. 

I know he was sick as a dog a week before the fight, maybe it was from prescription medication.

3/21/13 2:48 PM
easedel

suspended 9 months
3/21/13 3:00 PM
DonFreedomFrye
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

According to John Morgan, "Kizer said he was told Lavar's initial elevated level was 6.2:1 T/E ratio, triggering the CIR test." even though in the article in the OP stated, "Foster clarified that the initial failure was not due to an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) level".

The T/E ratio threshold in CA is 4:1.

So which one is it?
3/21/13 3:11 PM
cheesesteak
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - According to John Morgan, "Kizer said he was told Lavar's initial elevated level was 6.2:1 T/E ratio, triggering the CIR test." even though in the article in the OP stated, "Foster clarified that the initial failure was not due to an elevated testosterone-to-epitestosterone (T/E) level".

The T/E ratio threshold in CA is 4:1.

So which one is it?

Guess he made a mistake in cycling. Next time he'll time and dose it right.
3/21/13 4:06 PM
IKossedLawlersSalad
892 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

his Testosterone levels weren't even high..can antibiotics increase the T/E levels?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.