UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/20/13 10:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TalkShowOnMute
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So NorthEast MMA has David Da Silva and Guilherme Franca teaching BJJ?
3/20/13 10:51 PM
BrutalBackus
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, so in

3/20/13 10:52 PM
Swagg
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen - http://s9.postimage.org/5d1mbozdb/langhorse_copy.jpg

blue namer...lets try this again

Mr Bungle
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously Dave Lang, do you not have a conscious? Lets put all that rapist stuff aside for a second...Uh, you know what, lets not. Lets remind everyone in that shithole town you live in that you are a one eyed child molester and you are currently married to a thing who enjoys bestiality. You are so terrible, calling you a disgrace does an injustice to all fucknuts everywhere.

You will pay for the shame you've brought on to your self and your community AND to mma/grappling/jiu jitsu. Just know, the more you think you can outsmart the UG, the MMA community, and the innocent people you take advantage of, the harder your punishment will be. So keep your one eye open as wide as possible and you better hope you grow one more out the back of your head. The more you goad the UG with your stupid fucking remarks, the longer in life you'll have to walk around with eyes in the back of your childraping head.
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

evilmexicanjew - 

On this thread no... Well until previously stated. 

FYI I am a monster... This a commonly know fact.

Hows child raping been?
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6 Late Hammerfists -  This is strange. Phone Post

we have a multiple choice thread here

a. history

b. false alarm

c. troll thread

3/20/13 10:53 PM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, Dave! What do you think of my picture???

3/20/13 10:53 PM
markus
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just found thread....langtastic
3/20/13 10:54 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

needless to say i'm looking for history here.

3/20/13 10:55 PM
evilmexicanjew
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah see meet been arrested in my life ... Sooo na. But fun with a horse ???? You bet... All day and sometimes night long

3/20/13 10:56 PM
Swagg

TheOne - 
evilmexicanjew - 

On this thread no... Well until previously stated. 

FYI I am a monster... This a commonly know fact.

Hows child raping been?

Yeah he forgot to put the word "pedo" in front of monster...

3/20/13 10:57 PM
evilmexicanjew

Just come kill me already . Go ahead . But make sure you take my head clean off. 

3/20/13 11:00 PM
evilmexicanjew

So does this mean that we can get a million hits??? I mean freaking rad.

think about the witty comments and self righteous taunts... Well ta ta 

For now. Off to do whatever awful things you guys think I do . Feed the machine 

3/20/13 11:03 PM
Swagg

Hey mods, do an IP check on this guy vs the old thread....is this Dave or we being trolled?....something feels off....

3/20/13 11:03 PM
jcblass

evilmexicanjew - 

Just come kill me already . Go ahead . But make sure you take my head clean off. 

Do us all a favor and kill yourself. I am sure your molestation victims will sleep better at night. I think our time would be better spent contacting the community that lives around D. Lang. Let them know of his background and I am sure you will see some community "action" against him. Parents don't want child molesters living or training near baseball and soccer fields. I have a feeling more than one father in the area will take it upon himself to deal with this scum.
3/20/13 11:04 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf this can't be real where is mmaguy when u need him Phone Post
3/20/13 11:04 PM
Edelweiss
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swagg - 

Hey mods, do an IP check on this guy vs the old thread....is this Dave or we being trolled?....something feels off....

I bet it's his Mamasky posting. This is his account though.

3/20/13 11:05 PM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -
Swagg - 

I bet it's his Mamasky posting. This is his account though.

I agree either he's lost it or were being trolled Phone Post
3/20/13 11:05 PM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had a fake black belt Phone Post
3/20/13 11:07 PM
blupitt

Caleb Alexander Von Reuter - I wish I had a fake black belt Phone Post
I can give u a black head band and u can say u got it wherever man. $100 Phone Post
3/20/13 11:12 PM
Xspur
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must....
not.........
sub...........

Dangit! Phone Post
3/20/13 11:15 PM
canofsticks
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When a new David Lang thread pops up, I turn into an 8 year old on christmas morning.
3/20/13 11:26 PM
Ryan Black
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish bad things on no one... except those willing to harm a child. You deserve the worst possible things to happen to you. What goes around comes around, Dave. Have a miserable life. Phone Post
3/20/13 11:30 PM
HereticMMA

Dave, do you feel bad about molesting your nieces at all or do you try and rationalize so you don't have to face it? Does your wife/horse know?

Why do you pretend and put up this charade of bullshit. For all the time you spend pretending to have a BB, you might have been able to legitimately earn one by now.
3/20/13 11:48 PM
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereticMMA - Dave, do you feel bad about molesting your nieces at all or do you try and rationalize so you don't have to face it? Does your wife/horse know?

Why do you pretend and put up this charade of bullshit. For all the time you spend pretending to have a BB, you might have been able to legitimately earn one by now.

Earning a black-belt would require discipline, honor and being humble. Traits it seems he greatly lacks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.