UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/25/13 12:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOldeUltraViolence
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for entertainment while at work in 8 hours. Dis gon be good Phone Post
3/25/13 12:05 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - 
GOREILLAMAN - 
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter -  I wish I had a fake black belt Phone Post

You are now officially a two stripe black belt in Gorilla Grappling. Congratulations!

Since. where just handing out ranks can i get some kinda of yoda or 5 dan gorrila grappling certificate so i can hang it next to my WW2 metals

Absolutely bro!

You're now a one stripe black belt dragon in Gorilla Grappling. That means you need to go buy a black belt and put a stripe on it. And then find a wicked dragon sticker and put it on there.

Can I buy one? Any chance you could put Wallid's signature on it though?
3/25/13 12:14 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
GOREILLAMAN - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - 
GOREILLAMAN - 
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter -  I wish I had a fake black belt Phone Post

You are now officially a two stripe black belt in Gorilla Grappling. Congratulations!

Since. where just handing out ranks can i get some kinda of yoda or 5 dan gorrila grappling certificate so i can hang it next to my WW2 metals

Absolutely bro!

You're now a one stripe black belt dragon in Gorilla Grappling. That means you need to go buy a black belt and put a stripe on it. And then find a wicked dragon sticker and put it on there.

Can I buy one? Any chance you could put Wallid's signature on it though?

Loved your work on the first lang thread
3/25/13 12:41 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ thanks man! It was fun, and initially I got the same response that you did in this thread! I was a noob, so at first some people were suspicious of me, thought I was a troll, or working with Lang, etc.
3/25/13 12:53 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - ^ thanks man! It was fun, and initially I got the same response that you did in this thread! I was a noob, so at first some people were suspicious of me, thought I was a troll, or working with Lang, etc.

Yea i remember that.
Glad to know this wasn't in vain and glad to help in operation langarang 2
3/25/13 1:53 AM
Bingo'ed in Brazil
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

maxbrothersinc -

FatGirl
What has been seen cannot be unseen! Phone Post
3/25/13 2:51 AM
time traveling 12er
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In,  lol.

3/25/13 3:05 AM
Hel13torm
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub for future reading
3/25/13 5:34 AM
UnderTheGround

mister3mma -  Was in like page 3, was a part of the epic Sensei Iron Claw thread and its a pleasure to watch my savage brothers ravage fake MA teachers to oblivion. Wind at your backs, my brothers Phone Post

Lol I remember you couldn't get enough of Sensei Iron Claw and his ways, what ended up happening with that? Is he still sending abusive, erotic emails?

In

3/25/13 6:30 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - This is for rival school from Edwards :

You can tell that rival fagot im no MMA guy. I teach how to fight in a ring or octogon. send that jackass over anytime

Why you running round for him posting his shit? Tell him to do it his fucking self. He has been sussed out and now he is pulling the angry guy routine.

Nobody true martial artist would ever disrespect another's arts or skills. But when you start acting like you are all mad because you can't come up with the answers you are gonna get told

So then YOU Edwards sart telling people to come see you and you will kick their ass??
Dude seriously... Don't wish for that too hard or someone is bound to take you up on your offer and come fuck you up badly.

Did Lang tell you that " nobody ever turns up, so go ahead and call them out... It's safe"

I won't ,make any silly threats because firstly I'm on the other side of the world, and secondly I'm not that effected by all this. I just don't like seeing people conned.... Especially by Someone who is too stupid for words
3/25/13 7:42 AM
noisebully

sidenote: i dont get why tear gas kush is getting flack for this and that. nobody was doing shit and everyone was asking for mmaguy like he's the only one capable of outing people and kush was the one who took action and got this thread to 40 pages.

page one, people were saying how they would pay them a visit etc, 40 pages later, of course, same thing, nothings happened.

now i know people are supposedly working on stuff behind the scenes which is great but give kush som props for stepping up.

3/25/13 7:43 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it confirmed that this really is Edwards & not Lang sock puppeting?

He got a girl to lie for him on the phone (probably his wife) & the partially spelled name on the website was obviously done to avoid google searches of his ruined name. He seems to have put a bit more planning into this latest fraud so I'm wondering.

If Edwards did remove him from the dojo I could see him having fun watching the UG go after him & attacking the UG behind his name. This whole episode is weird. Awesome, but weird.
3/25/13 8:19 AM
BriggsSeekins
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man, it got all Brad Woogy in here all of a sudden.
3/25/13 8:20 AM
ocdacc
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/25/13 8:24 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry for being away all weekend, our grand opening was amazing... over 100 people on the mats, 8 black belts, and more purples than I have ever seen, it was amazing... the after party went till 5 am....

ANYHOW...

I talked with Edwards on Saturday, he called back after I left a msg (on thursday), I talked to him for about 15 min.

He is full of shit guys.

At first he claimed to know dasilva, and his father, he claimed that he knew they were from Brazil. Said he knew them for many years... but then suddenly he had "suspicions" that dasilva was really lang, and asked a few questions about Lang...

You dont "know" someone for 'years" as well as their father from Brazil, then suddenly find out that they are really the same person as a known fraud.

If you google BJJ in that area, all the fraud stuff with Dave's name comes up first, not Lang BJJ, He is in deep with Lang, just as Briggs said, and I suspected many pages ago, those blue mats are the SAME ones from Daves school...

Edwards is playing games trying to do damage control... and i will bet dimes against dollars that we now see a shift in his attitude, he will defend Dave, then reverse himself again.

He is making money, decent money with this MMA and BJJ program, there is NO chance he just gives it up and refunds all that money...

LOL, serious l o fucking l at him finding some proof dave is in fact legit...

LOL at even looking.

He sent a msg to Hermes, RIGHT...

There is a few decent schools in the area, if you have a question about your black belt, take him down to CNYMMA or to the Bombsquad, ask one of their blue or purple belts to roll against your black belt for 2 min...

like Scott Shields says, the proof will be in the putting.

I say EDWARDS is as big a fraud as LANG, and Dasilva does not exist. fat brit is part of it and all these people are scum.

Ask edwards to get 1 verifiable SEAL or SWAT guy to verify that he teaches them anything, and I will again bet dollards against dimes that if you run down his long list of credentials, SIFU becomes SIFRAUD.

The writing on the website is all lang, the spelling, the all of it... look at the layout of the original LAng site and this one, features, language, all LANG. It was skyfeather that registered the first one... I would bet she is in on this as well.

I have a standing $10,000 offer with Dave.

April 20 is the SC state competition.

I will fly you down, 5 star hotel, and limo transportation.

Bring Dasilva with you. (he does not exist)

I will pay entry fee, and offer a $500 stipend for expenses and meals.

show, and grapple me in one IBJFF rules match, sub me and win $5000, beat me on points and win $2500

enter the regular adult advanced division, win it and another $2500, beat me at any point and win another $2500

I assure you that you will never step onto a mat and grapple again after I am done with you.
3/25/13 8:28 AM
in before 11er

BOOM
3/25/13 8:41 AM
Jump Kick
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - sorry for being away all weekend, our grand opening was amazing... over 100 people on the mats, 8 black belts, and more purples than I have ever seen, it was amazing... the after party went till 5 am....

ANYHOW...

I talked with Edwards on Saturday, he called back after I left a msg (on thursday), I talked to him for about 15 min.

He is full of shit guys.

At first he claimed to know dasilva, and his father, he claimed that he knew they were from Brazil. Said he knew them for many years... but then suddenly he had "suspicions" that dasilva was really lang, and asked a few questions about Lang...

You dont "know" someone for 'years" as well as their father from Brazil, then suddenly find out that they are really the same person as a known fraud.

If you google BJJ in that area, all the fraud stuff with Dave's name comes up first, not Lang BJJ, He is in deep with Lang, just as Briggs said, and I suspected many pages ago, those blue mats are the SAME ones from Daves school...

Edwards is playing games trying to do damage control... and i will bet dimes against dollars that we now see a shift in his attitude, he will defend Dave, then reverse himself again.

He is making money, decent money with this MMA and BJJ program, there is NO chance he just gives it up and refunds all that money...

LOL, serious l o fucking l at him finding some proof dave is in fact legit...

LOL at even looking.

He sent a msg to Hermes, RIGHT...

There is a few decent schools in the area, if you have a question about your black belt, take him down to CNYMMA or to the Bombsquad, ask one of their blue or purple belts to roll against your black belt for 2 min...

like Scott Shields says, the proof will be in the putting.

I say EDWARDS is as big a fraud as LANG, and Dasilva does not exist. fat brit is part of it and all these people are scum.

Ask edwards to get 1 verifiable SEAL or SWAT guy to verify that he teaches them anything, and I will again bet dollards against dimes that if you run down his long list of credentials, SIFU becomes SIFRAUD.

The writing on the website is all lang, the spelling, the all of it... look at the layout of the original LAng site and this one, features, language, all LANG. It was skyfeather that registered the first one... I would bet she is in on this as well.

I have a standing $10,000 offer with Dave.

April 20 is the SC state competition.

I will fly you down, 5 star hotel, and limo transportation.

Bring Dasilva with you. (he does not exist)

I will pay entry fee, and offer a $500 stipend for expenses and meals.

show, and grapple me in one IBJFF rules match, sub me and win $5000, beat me on points and win $2500

enter the regular adult advanced division, win it and another $2500, beat me at any point and win another $2500

I assure you that you will never step onto a mat and grapple again after I am done with you.

Edwards told me on the phone he's only known Lang for 4 weeks or so.

I thought he seemed legit when I spoke to him but upon further reflection I think he was lying to me. Some things didn't add up on the phone and I was too quick to give him the benefit of the doubt.

3/25/13 8:47 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - 
Edelweiss - 

Also, Lang didn't make the website. Jeff Edward's grammar is horrible also. So, I'm really confused, but I think Jeff is either in on this or he is trying to limit his liability in all of it. He made some pretty outrageous claims himself. He could probably be sued by his students for posting these:

Jeff, you fucked up and better start helping us again. Don't pretend that lang has a black belt or that Jalaal Ricks is Jon Jones cousin, or a Golden Gloves champion. Your liability in all of this continues to increase. Protecting these guys isn't going to help you. They are frauds and I'm beginning to think you are as well.

That's why the lawyer is involved.
Damage control.

WAR JONE BONE JONES i hope i get to meet him someday. This thread gets better everyday guys thanks for all the good work

3/25/13 8:48 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Waiting for more confirmation of lang credentials

lol
3/25/13 9:00 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

New

Hello and Good Morning All,

I would like to appologies for my blow-up last night. It is so uncalled for for any Martial Artest to bring someones family into a discussion of=ver a fake or non-fake instructor. My chikldren have nothing to do with this issue. I also believe that Mr. Langs wife and childrin have nothing to do with the issue of Mr. Langs certification in BJJ or not.

The new laws in the USA place these photo's and the content off the sight under the anti-bulling and harrasment Laws. I will be contacting my Attorny to have the site shut down.

As far as Mr. Lang, He is not at my location anymore along with Mr. Rick's. I will complete my investigation that appears I can handle better than anyone has over the past several years.

I have been in contact with Master Giba and he has emailed me that David Lang is a Black belt.

I am still waiting to email Ismail the signed certification
Need to get records of any arrest for Mr. Lang?

If all this stuff comes back OK I am not sure what anyone has for documentation on your end, but would love someone to email it to me.

My screen name is jeff.nemai when I get access.

Other than that I hope everyones get what they deserve out of this.

Sifu Jeff Edwards
3/25/13 9:07 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is clearly reading this thread. He had my point int here about

He managed to do I one attempt what nobody else could achieve in years!!! Find daves master lol

Did he really say he is waiting for wallid to send verification???? Did I read that right?

This guy is total tool and is laying games....

You still his go between kush??
3/25/13 9:36 AM
cawsie77
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anti bulling? Phone Post
3/25/13 9:39 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Master Bater - He is clearly reading this thread. He had my point int here about

He managed to do I one attempt what nobody else could achieve in years!!! Find daves master lol

Did he really say he is waiting for wallid to send verification???? Did I read that right?

This guy is total tool and is laying games....

You still his go between kush??

Yes i am. for now.

also if wallid PROVES lang is a BB i will make lang a peepee taste vid.

man of my word

really looking forward to him postings here or a video of some Edwards interview with a uger
3/25/13 9:58 AM
scrapdo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy is an idiot. He's as good at lawyering as he is at hiring. We don't need documentation for our Lang claims, the only thing needed is that we genuinely believe the things we told him, and we do. Not only that but we are correct and he is lying...

He's reading this but continues to deflect. If you want us to go away, Jeff, please answer our direct questions such as

1) Why did you bring in Lang because u searched for him yet allow him to be Da Silva and claim you didn't know he was a fraud?

2) Why did your employee lie for Lang and state that; Da Silva and Lang are diffeent people,  Da Silva is Lang's teacher and Lang doesn't teach there? If you know to lie, you know he's a fraud and so does the gym owner/operator.

3) Where did you acquire Giba's contact info and what is it? Do you know that Lang has posed as several people to back his own claims in the past including emailing in Portugese and faking an accent on the phone?

4) Did you send Giba pic, age, years trained and description of Lang? There is a chance, if you've really contacted him, that he is speaking about a different Lang.

5) Do you think it prudent to not only refuse to do background checks on those teaching at your school, but allow them to teach under assumed names?

6) What proof were you shown of Dave and his buddy fighting "many" MMA bouts?

7) What made you claim that Dave's buddy was Bones cousin?

I'm sure there are more but as a show of good faith, please answer those. It will go a long way to proving you're not a fraud if you have good answers.

3/25/13 10:02 AM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We might need Reggie Warren because this is obviously a bit out of the depth of the average OG'er.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.