UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/25/13 12:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - Am i the only one repeatedly refreshing this page on the clock.

Nope, Kush, I'm still here and I'm riveted. Keep refreshing hoping that a video or some evidence gets posted...

Good.Good.

this thing has come far huh
. I'm glad i took your advice and called britt.
That fat little piggy said she knew lang and da silva since she was seven.

Lol
3/25/13 12:39 PM
Edelweiss
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff, I have contacted my team of attorneys that I keep on retainer. They told me that you started threats first. Nobody posted anything about your family. So, they will be in contact with you shortly regarding your bullying tactics...

I still have all the info I found about you, Jeff Master P. Edwards. So, keep up your charade of lies and deceit. You have proved incapable of fixing your mistakes or accepting hisponsibilty for your lies. Don't worry, this community will inform everyone about your misrepresentations and lies.

Where you at, Jeff P. Edwards? Hey, Jeff, you mad?! How tastes the UG's giant pee pee?

Somewhere, in an old barn, David Lang and Jalaal Ricks are not fuming mad. They are relieved Jeff Master P. Edwards jumped on a grenade for them.

Derp! Phone Post
3/25/13 12:43 PM
mclay
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got real...

Again! Phone Post
3/25/13 12:45 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss -  Jeff, I have contacted my team of attorneys that I keep on retainer. They told me that you started threats first. Nobody posted anything about your family. So, they will be in contact with you shortly regarding your bullying tactics...

I still have all the info I found about you, Jeff Master P. Edwards. So, keep up your charade of lies and deceit. You have proved incapable of fixing your mistakes or accepting hisponsibilty for your lies. Don't worry, this community will inform everyone about your misrepresentations and lies.

Where you at, Jeff P. Edwards? Hey, Jeff, you mad?! How tastes the UG's giant pee pee?

Somewhere, in an old barn, David Lang and Jalaal Ricks are not fuming mad. They are relieved Jeff Master P. Edwards jumped on a grenade for them.

Derp! Phone Post

Spoken like a true BOSS

lol at lang and jalaal in the barn. teaching eachother how to armbar with their legs tucked under the back.

3/25/13 12:51 PM
Tree Hugger
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 12:58 PM
Not to Derail this thread but Tim Tackett is legit in the JKD world. IDK what it takes to become certified under him. I know that he and his group do regular seminars and he teaches regularly. The best place to get this straighten out is go to www.jkdtalk.com and post on their message board. Tim post all the time and there is a bunch of other big name JKD guys on there who know one another and could know something about the guy your asking about.
3/25/13 12:54 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Lang: her jalaal I'm going to the store you want be to grab you anything?

jalaal: grab some candy for the barn and a golden glove championship.

britt: yea get me a belt too.

lang: they don't come in your size sorry babe
3/25/13 12:58 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrapdo -

Guy is an idiot. He's as good at lawyering as he is at hiring. We don't need documentation for our Lang claims, the only thing needed is that we genuinely believe the things we told him, and we do. Not only that but we are correct and he is lying...

He's reading this but continues to deflect. If you want us to go away, Jeff, please answer our direct questions such as

1) Why did you bring in Lang because u searched for him yet allow him to be Da Silva and claim you didn't know he was a fraud?

2) Why did your employee lie for Lang and state that; Da Silva and Lang are diffeent people,  Da Silva is Lang's teacher and Lang doesn't teach there? If you know to lie, you know he's a fraud and so does the gym owner/operator.

3) Where did you acquire Giba's contact info and what is it? Do you know that Lang has posed as several people to back his own claims in the past including emailing in Portugese and faking an accent on the phone?

4) Did you send Giba pic, age, years trained and description of Lang? There is a chance, if you've really contacted him, that he is speaking about a different Lang.

5) Do you think it prudent to not only refuse to do background checks on those teaching at your school, but allow them to teach under assumed names?

6) What proof were you shown of Dave and his buddy fighting "many" MMA bouts?

7) What made you claim that Dave's buddy was Bones cousin?

I'm sure there are more but as a show of good faith, please answer those. It will go a long way to proving you're not a fraud if you have good answers.

This exactly
Didn't somebody mention in the first thread that there IS another legit David Lang? And provided proof that it was not him. Phone Post
3/25/13 12:59 PM
Edelweiss
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be honest, this has nothing to do with Master P.'s JKD certification. He is lying about such bigger things -- things that this community tries to protect.

Nobody wants to see bjj go the way of the "McDojo." This thread was about Lang, then added ricks, and now Master P. Jeff wants to protect Lang got some reason. So, he's part of the problem now. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:17 PM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edelweiss - To be honest, this has nothing to do with Master P.'s JKD certification. He is lying about such bigger things -- things that this community tries to protect.

Nobody wants to see bjj go the way of the "McDojo." This thread was about Lang, then added ricks, and now Master P. Jeff wants to protect Lang got some reason. So, he's part of the problem now. Phone Post
Definitely, but if he is protecting Lang (and there's no way he doesn't know he's a fraud), he is just as big of a fraud for accepting him as part of his school. The earlier message that Kush posted shows that he knows he's in deep shit and wants to get the fuck out of dodge. So whether or not he is ranked in JKD is irrelevant. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:28 PM
Edelweiss

MasterofMartialArts - 
scrapdo -

Guy is an idiot. He's as good at lawyering as he is at hiring. We don't need documentation for our Lang claims, the only thing needed is that we genuinely believe the things we told him, and we do. Not only that but we are correct and he is lying...

He's reading this but continues to deflect. If you want us to go away, Jeff, please answer our direct questions such as

1) Why did you bring in Lang because u searched for him yet allow him to be Da Silva and claim you didn't know he was a fraud?

2) Why did your employee lie for Lang and state that; Da Silva and Lang are diffeent people,  Da Silva is Lang's teacher and Lang doesn't teach there? If you know to lie, you know he's a fraud and so does the gym owner/operator.

3) Where did you acquire Giba's contact info and what is it? Do you know that Lang has posed as several people to back his own claims in the past including emailing in Portugese and faking an accent on the phone?

4) Did you send Giba pic, age, years trained and description of Lang? There is a chance, if you've really contacted him, that he is speaking about a different Lang.

5) Do you think it prudent to not only refuse to do background checks on those teaching at your school, but allow them to teach under assumed names?

I'm sure there are more but as a show of good faith, please answer those. It will go a long way to proving you're not a fraud if you have good answers.

This exactly
Didn't somebody mention in the first thread that there IS another legit David Lang? And provided proof that it was not him. Phone Post

There is zero chance that any David Lang has received a black belt from Cardoso. Cardoso is in Sao Paulo, Brasil. The other Lang trains in Florida (if I remember correctly). This is just another lie. 

Hey, Jeff Edwards, what is Gilberto Cardoso's email address? Did you translate your email to Portuguese? Did he translate his to English?

None of this happened.

3/25/13 1:29 PM
GOREILLAMAN
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legit lol@ "hisponsibility" Phone Post
3/25/13 1:48 PM
MasterofMartialArts

GOREILLAMAN - Legit lol@ "hisponsibility" Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
3/25/13 1:48 PM
MasterofMartialArts

GOREILLAMAN - Legit lol@ "hisponsibility" Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
3/25/13 1:49 PM
MasterofMartialArts

Edelweiss -
MasterofMartialArts - 
scrapdo -

This exactly

There is zero chance that any David Lang has received a black belt from Cardoso. Cardoso is in Sao Paulo, Brasil. The other Lang trains in Florida (if I remember correctly). This is just another lie. 

Hey, Jeff Edwards, what is Gilberto Cardoso's email address? Did you translate your email to Portuguese? Did he translate his to English?

None of this happened.

Even if there were translations, he would feed us lies and bullshit about what the email said anyways. Phone Post
3/25/13 1:53 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
UnderTheGround -
mister3mma -  Was in like page 3, was a part of the epic Sensei Iron Claw thread and its a pleasure to watch my savage brothers ravage fake MA teachers to oblivion. Wind at your backs, my brothers Phone Post

Lol I remember you couldn't get enough of Sensei Iron Claw and his ways, what ended up happening with that? Is he still sending abusive, erotic emails?

In

I wonder sometimes about Sensei and his tender rim top team Phone Post

The emails stopped altogether. I still check that email account about once a week, hoping that Iron Claw has gone off his meds again and gained access to a computer. I miss his beautiful writing.
3/25/13 2:00 PM
Rear Naked Chode
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve, give Iron Claw Lang's phone number.
3/25/13 2:07 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully this isn't a Checkmat type situation like we saw with Barvo. Paying for school affiliation = Black Belt as long as those checks keep rolling in. Barvo even had pics of him and Vieira skiing together, and Vieira confirming Barvo as a blackbelt. Not under him mind you, just a blackbelt in general.

Would hate to see that happen again. Phone Post
3/25/13 2:08 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
mister3mma - 
UnderTheGround -
mister3mma -  Was in like page 3, was a part of the epic Sensei Iron Claw thread and its a pleasure to watch my savage brothers ravage fake MA teachers to oblivion. Wind at your backs, my brothers Phone Post

Lol I remember you couldn't get enough of Sensei Iron Claw and his ways, what ended up happening with that? Is he still sending abusive, erotic emails?

In

I wonder sometimes about Sensei and his tender rim top team Phone Post

The emails stopped altogether. I still check that email account about once a week, hoping that Iron Claw has gone off his meds again and gained access to a computer. I miss his beautiful writing.

That guy was fucking batshit crazy.

though he was a masterful story teller

3/25/13 2:19 PM
maxbrothersinc
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to catch up

anything I can do from Philly?
3/25/13 2:24 PM
type138
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasted snow day at work reading from page 1. Now I await the end Phone Post
3/25/13 2:26 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Yea look into Thorton i believe is the name .
Edwards asked you In this thread
3/25/13 2:31 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

type138 -  Wasted snow day at work reading from page 1. Now I await the end Phone Post

So what's your take on all this

do you believe Edwards or are 3 people goin down in one thread

also we need more info on ricks
3/25/13 2:47 PM
GOREILLAMAN
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Steve, give Iron Claw Lang's phone number.
Please! Results could be gold!! Phone Post
3/25/13 2:54 PM
E55 Pilot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... just wow..
3/25/13 3:01 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
scrapdo -

This exactly

Almost, there is a Rafael Lang, who is legit. and David Lang was claiming to be his cousin..

Unless I'm mistaken it caused a little confusion at first because Rafael does have a cousin called dave.... But NOT our dave!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.