UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 4:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - guys, seriously... anyone actually trying to track down these guys to find out if Dave Lang has a black belt under ANYONE is either just wasting his time, or a fucking moron fraud like Edwards...

We all know the following:

Dave has never left NY to train, ANYPLACE.

He has never been to ANY school, ANYPLACE, EVER.

This was confirmed countless times by various relatives, former wives, friends, and people in the area... the one eyed kiddy fucker has been sitting in that small shit town in upstate NY in a shit box house living off public assistance and a settlement his horse fucking wife got after suing dollar general for some fall bullshit. (or something like that... I dont remember)

We had video of him teaching an armbar... even with the shitty video is was so painfully obvious that he has never received a single min of real instruction from ANYONE, EVER.

Trying to get people to confirm that they did not ever give Dave Lang a BB is just a silly waste of time.

You could also go find members of the 101st Airborne that remember Dave from Trashghanistan.... (there are none, BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER IN THE ARMY OR IN TRASHGHANSITAN)

You could look for people that remember Dave Lang training with Hermes... same deal.

Dave already has a history of hijacking email addresses, he did it with the guy from PA(or maybe it was Jersey) that visited Dave to train... he created an email address in his name, pretended to be him, and then "confirmed" dave was "legit"... But when we tracked down the real guy, he told us about Daves shitty barn, and that he had never emailed anyone...

FUCK Dave Lang, and for that matter, FUCK anyone that associates with him... Britnay is a piece of shit liar... so is this Edwards asshole.

You can bet your last cent that Edwards KNEW some shit was up... those are daves Mats in his school... and the bullshit Dasilva/La/Lan/Lang??? fuck you.

His mother is BATSHIT fucking crazy... she sounds like a fucking Jihadist with her "god is great" shit... HEY PATTY.... YOUR SON IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND JESUS KNOWS IT, AND ONE DAY GOD IS GONNA BURN HIS ASS FOR RAPING THOSE GIRLS.

Anyone that doubts the rape... talk directly to the girls that it happened to. They where in the original thread, i had them on fb for a while, as was the mother of one of the girls... this info came from THEM and was confirmed by a county DA.

dave lang lives in a fantasy world. He is clearly mentally ill, and needs to be stopped from perpetuating these types of frauds on unsuspecting kids and adults.

I am a purple belt. dave Claims black belt (UNDER ALL of the following people: Wallid Ismail, Rulon Bittencourt, Renzo Gracie, Francisco Mansour, Hermes Franca, some other guy I forget the name, Gilbert Poulard, and now this BS)

I have offered and STILL offer THOUSANDS of dollars to dave to roll with me, including transportation and lodging...

Is there single BLUE BELT here that would not take me up on the offer? Let alone a single REAL black belt?

FUCK Dave Lang.

Piece of shit.

:)
3/26/13 4:46 PM
MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Mountain medic please edit your quote on page 50.

Already done

going of the laptop now, let me know if i have a PM as I don't spend much time here except on my phone.
-MM
3/26/13 4:48 PM
Galanis
1251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAguy. I know you are sick of hearing about it. But your inbox has something in it that is worth checking out before you get offline

3/26/13 4:49 PM
Jump Kick
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

JumpKick please check your messages too

I have none. Resend?

3/26/13 4:52 PM
Galanis
1251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 5:08 PM

3/26/13 5:03 PM
in before 11er
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah..the *pre edited stuff* from galanis is just confusing as fuck..
3/26/13 5:12 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come back to check the thread and read-up

Tear Gas forms and elite squad and goes into underground action.

Carry on gentlemen. A great job so far

3/26/13 5:13 PM
billyball2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - guys, seriously... anyone actually trying to track down these guys to find out if Dave Lang has a black belt under ANYONE is either just wasting his time, or a fucking moron fraud like Edwards...

We all know the following:

Dave has never left NY to train, ANYPLACE.

He has never been to ANY school, ANYPLACE, EVER.

This was confirmed countless times by various relatives, former wives, friends, and people in the area... the one eyed kiddy fucker has been sitting in that small shit town in upstate NY in a shit box house living off public assistance and a settlement his horse fucking wife got after suing dollar general for some fall bullshit. (or something like that... I dont remember)

We had video of him teaching an armbar... even with the shitty video is was so painfully obvious that he has never received a single min of real instruction from ANYONE, EVER.

Trying to get people to confirm that they did not ever give Dave Lang a BB is just a silly waste of time.

You could also go find members of the 101st Airborne that remember Dave from Trashghanistan.... (there are none, BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER IN THE ARMY OR IN TRASHGHANSITAN)

You could look for people that remember Dave Lang training with Hermes... same deal.

Dave already has a history of hijacking email addresses, he did it with the guy from PA(or maybe it was Jersey) that visited Dave to train... he created an email address in his name, pretended to be him, and then "confirmed" dave was "legit"... But when we tracked down the real guy, he told us about Daves shitty barn, and that he had never emailed anyone...

FUCK Dave Lang, and for that matter, FUCK anyone that associates with him... Britnay is a piece of shit liar... so is this Edwards asshole.

You can bet your last cent that Edwards KNEW some shit was up... those are daves Mats in his school... and the bullshit Dasilva/La/Lan/Lang??? fuck you.

His mother is BATSHIT fucking crazy... she sounds like a fucking Jihadist with her "god is great" shit... HEY PATTY.... YOUR SON IS A LYING PIECE OF SHIT AND JESUS KNOWS IT, AND ONE DAY GOD IS GONNA BURN HIS ASS FOR RAPING THOSE GIRLS.

Anyone that doubts the rape... talk directly to the girls that it happened to. They where in the original thread, i had them on fb for a while, as was the mother of one of the girls... this info came from THEM and was confirmed by a county DA.

dave lang lives in a fantasy world. He is clearly mentally ill, and needs to be stopped from perpetuating these types of frauds on unsuspecting kids and adults.

I am a purple belt. dave Claims black belt (UNDER ALL of the following people: Wallid Ismail, Rulon Bittencourt, Renzo Gracie, Francisco Mansour, Hermes Franca, some other guy I forget the name, Gilbert Poulard, and now this BS)

I have offered and STILL offer THOUSANDS of dollars to dave to roll with me, including transportation and lodging...

Is there single BLUE BELT here that would not take me up on the offer? Let alone a single REAL black belt?

FUCK Dave Lang.

Piece of shit.

Tastefully done IMO...
3/26/13 5:18 PM
Brown Balloon Knot
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a storm a brewing a can feel it in the air!

Keep up the good fight lads Phone Post
3/26/13 5:32 PM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just a reminder I'm ready to kick some fraud ass. After I leave Dave, Edwards, and Ricks slumped over in a corner of the Bafoon Barn regretting the day they messed the UG, ill be back here with a video for us all to enjoy.

And somewhere in Brazil Wallid will still be fuming. Phone Post
3/26/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT_Song2
949 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND THEN WHAT HAPPENED? ????????? Phone Post
3/26/13 5:43 PM
Jump Kick
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

4.  Your account should be active, why are you not posting?

5.  Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex?  How do you know he even had one?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

3/26/13 5:43 PM
psujunglist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Might as well... In! Phone Post
3/26/13 5:54 PM
Rival School

Jump Kick -

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

Throw in one also that asks why is Brittany who works for him lying on the phone saying she knows Da Silva and Lang separately and even have fake background stories. That reflects him. Phone Post
3/26/13 5:58 PM
hingeunhinged
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang is legion. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:24 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think dave is calo and he real life trolling the ug. Just saying it kinda makes sense
3/26/13 6:36 PM
GOREILLAMAN
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did work on barvo, contacting todd bjornetheune etc. let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'm a special investigator and have access to databases. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:37 PM
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This gon' be good.
3/26/13 6:58 PM
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tear gas- check your PM's
3/26/13 7:11 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a post of my "Walid Ishmael" cert in the original fraud thread. I'm not going to hunt down a page number for you anymore than I will explain a reference from Animal House or Ulysses.

As for the original, I can't find it right off hand but I know I do have it somewhere. It's not the kind of thing you would throw away, though I seem to have accidentally done that with a pair of Lang MMA shorts unfortunately. But the cert could be useful in a law suit (though as I said, I know I could get two or three more pretty quickly). But all this "Getting a lawyer to defend Dave Lang from slander" talk has been cracking me up like a motherfucker from the get go. I'm a professional writer, to some degree, with a big mouth. I know how slander laws work well enough to feel entirely comfortable saying that Dave Lang is a lying scumbag motherfucker without being able to directly put my hands on one particular piece of admissible evidence I would bring to the table on this matter.

So it's not like I'm going to knock myself out at this point to prove this piece of shit Dave Lang is a fraud, but I will keep nosing around my records for my phony Dave Lang/"Walid Ishmael" blue belt promotion certificate.

In the meantime, this is what a legit one looks like, when it's signed by a four-time Mundial Champion:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200763806288713&set=a.10200763797408491.1073741825.1569210716&type=1&theater¬if_t=like
3/26/13 7:20 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - Who wants some cool news? Browsing facebook I checked out local mma promotion art of combat

Fighting on the card is
Jalaal Ricks (Franca MMA lol) vs Miguel Angel Ortegano (Ki Kai MMA)

And
Tyrone Tillson (Lang MMA lol) vs Matthew Kurrey (Tai Kai JJ)

Gota say I love this hope both get ass fucked like when lang cornered 2 guys at a New Breed Event both guys were were finished in under a minute and a half

ART of combat does good events from what I heard Ug mob should attend

Did any one notice this?... I'm sure he'll be there cornering these guys. ....ug mob yelling fraud at him would be sick
3/26/13 7:23 PM
BSurely

I was giving Edwards the benefit of the doubt early on, but he's in on this and clearly knew Lang wasn't 100% legit. Edwards needs to go down with Lang, plain and simple.

Edwards at a minimal should refund every single student Lang taught. If he's on the up and up.

3/26/13 7:27 PM
Jump Kick

Edwards 100% told me on the phone that he found Lang be doing an internet search that led him to Lang's website and then contacted him from there.  After he said this I asked him repeatedly how he could have found Lang's website but not founf the fraud accusations about Lang.  Edwards said that he just found his page, trusted his certificates and didn't question the matter further.  He said he never once even heard of anyone faking any credentials in all his years of martial arts.

Edwards, you are a liar and were in on this the whole time.

3/26/13 7:31 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - 
Jump Kick -

Questions for Edwards:

Throw in one also that asks why is Brittany who works for him lying on the phone saying she knows Da Silva and Lang separately and even have fake background stories. That reflects him. Phone Post

Bang on.
3/26/13 7:57 PM
Jump Kick

TEAR GAS KUSH - Ok here's the response

1. You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet. How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him? Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar?My brother inlaw told me about LangMMA. How the hell would I know if that ment his name was Lang or Da Silva? My school is North East and that not my name??? Its just a school name.

2. Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang? Because that's what he said he teache by?

3. Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long? Meet him once a long time ago in church and then actually talked to him this week for the first time.

4. Your account should be active, why are you not posting? I was instructed by Sifu Tackett not to. I respect my Instructors wishes.

5. Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex? How do you know he even had one? I interviewed his family this week.

6. Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand? It's documented here. So I I can not believe Mr. land but I have to believe someone else? Seems incorrect to do..

7. Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation? This depend on many factors.

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him? I held an Apprentice instructor #006. got it in 1994.

1.  Liar - I reported our phone call shortly after it happened and I was actually pretty much defending you at the time so I had no reason to make up your responses.  That's all I need to hear, you are a confirmed liar at this point.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.