UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/25/13 2:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Steve, give Iron Claw Lang's phone number.
Please! Results could be gold!! Phone Post
3/25/13 2:54 PM
E55 Pilot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow... just wow..
3/25/13 3:01 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
scrapdo -

Guy is an idiot. He's as good at lawyering as he is at hiring. We don't need documentation for our Lang claims, the only thing needed is that we genuinely believe the things we told him, and we do. Not only that but we are correct and he is lying...

He's reading this but continues to deflect. If you want us to go away, Jeff, please answer our direct questions such as

1) Why did you bring in Lang because u searched for him yet allow him to be Da Silva and claim you didn't know he was a fraud?

2) Why did your employee lie for Lang and state that; Da Silva and Lang are diffeent people,  Da Silva is Lang's teacher and Lang doesn't teach there? If you know to lie, you know he's a fraud and so does the gym owner/operator.

3) Where did you acquire Giba's contact info and what is it? Do you know that Lang has posed as several people to back his own claims in the past including emailing in Portugese and faking an accent on the phone?

4) Did you send Giba pic, age, years trained and description of Lang? There is a chance, if you've really contacted him, that he is speaking about a different Lang.

5) Do you think it prudent to not only refuse to do background checks on those teaching at your school, but allow them to teach under assumed names?

6) What proof were you shown of Dave and his buddy fighting "many" MMA bouts?

7) What made you claim that Dave's buddy was Bones cousin?

I'm sure there are more but as a show of good faith, please answer those. It will go a long way to proving you're not a fraud if you have good answers.

This exactly
Didn't somebody mention in the first thread that there IS another legit David Lang? And provided proof that it was not him. Phone Post

Almost, there is a Rafael Lang, who is legit. and David Lang was claiming to be his cousin..

Unless I'm mistaken it caused a little confusion at first because Rafael does have a cousin called dave.... But NOT our dave!!!
3/25/13 3:16 PM
type138
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think all 3 are guilty of something. Gonna be real hard to get the full truth from any of them

Some real colonel mustard with a candlestick type shit goin on on here Phone Post
3/25/13 3:26 PM
BoiseBlueBelt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess I'll sub this thread in the only way I know how...with a horse fucking poem.

Masters Edwards, Lang, and Ricks,
are back, with fake punches, submissions, and kicks.
But while they're scheming and plotting,
Skyfeather's mind turns to trotting,
And the sweet taste of bouncing horse dicks...

In.
3/25/13 3:33 PM
Sex Chicken
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang who I believe is posting as Edwards purposely added a bunch of insane spelling errors to his second to last email. He's obviously read the thread and realized that he fucked up by making the same spelling mistakes as when he posts as Lang. 

3/25/13 3:33 PM
Sex Chicken
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 3:40 PM

dble

3/25/13 3:37 PM
philodox
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - New

Hello and Good Morning All,

I would like to appologies for my blow-up last night. It is so uncalled for for any Martial Artest to bring someones family into a discussion of=ver a fake or non-fake instructor. My chikldren have nothing to do with this issue. I also believe that Mr. Langs wife and childrin have nothing to do with the issue of Mr. Langs certification in BJJ or not.

The new laws in the USA place these photo's and the content off the sight under the anti-bulling and harrasment Laws. I will be contacting my Attorny to have the site shut down.

As far as Mr. Lang, He is not at my location anymore along with Mr. Rick's. I will complete my investigation that appears I can handle better than anyone has over the past several years.

I have been in contact with Master Giba and he has emailed me that David Lang is a Black belt.

I am still waiting to email Ismail the signed certification
Need to get records of any arrest for Mr. Lang?

If all this stuff comes back OK I am not sure what anyone has for documentation on your end, but would love someone to email it to me.

My screen name is jeff.nemai when I get access.

Other than that I hope everyones get what they deserve out of this.

Sifu Jeff Edwards

Martial Artest?

LOL. Perfect. Voted up.
3/25/13 3:51 PM
maxbrothersinc
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Yea look into Thorton i believe is the name .
Edwards asked you In this thread

Thorton Who? Where an I find this character? If he is really here in Philly I will video confirm this.
3/25/13 4:20 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - Steve, give Iron Claw Lang's phone number.

I have no way to contact Mayone! He blocked all incoming emails, etc, ages ago. Remember, he was sending tons and tons of emails, but we couldn't respond or ask questions! It was funny, but frustrating.. I think someone had a working phone # for him though, not sure....
3/25/13 4:26 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BoiseBlueBelt - I guess I'll sub this thread in the only way I know how...with a horse fucking poem.

Masters Edwards, Lang, and Ricks,
are back, with fake punches, submissions, and kicks.
But while they're scheming and plotting,
Skyfeather's mind turns to trotting,
And the sweet taste of bouncing horse dicks...

In.

Beautiful
3/25/13 4:26 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/25/13 4:28 PM
Dooble
3/25/13 4:37 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edwards

You live in Cortland? Stop by cause I'm pissed off.

If you now Kevin then I was the second black belt of the old east west academy.

This is when we trained without pussy gloves and shit and hit each other with bare hands.

Lets see who comes in to night I will be ready..

If this is from a CNYMMA guy. Tell Eric Charles or his real name Eric @$&*@$ to. stop on by

Sifu Edwards
3/25/13 4:48 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Edwards

You live in Cortland? Stop by cause I'm pissed off.

If you now Kevin then I was the second black belt of the old east west academy.

This is when we trained without pussy gloves and shit and hit each other with bare hands.

Lets see who comes in to night I will be ready..

If this is from a CNYMMA guy. Tell Eric Charles or his real name Eric @$&*@$ to. stop on by

Sifu Edwards
Woah...we got a badass over here. Phone Post
3/25/13 4:49 PM
Edelweiss
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please, someone with a video recorder, go do mutual combat with Master P.

Or, record him while asking questions.

Who were the badasses that tried to video Barvo? We need more men of that caliber. Phone Post
3/25/13 4:51 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this Edwards or Lang spoofing Edwards....getting Edwards into fights he is unaware of.... Phone Post
3/25/13 4:53 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edwards

Believe you me I have no issue betting the shit out of a fake!!!!!

On another note do you now of any BJJ Instuctors in my area?

Sifu Edwards
3/25/13 4:54 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

The last one was not recent just was never posted
3/25/13 4:58 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

TalkShowOnMute -  Is this Edwards or Lang spoofing Edwards....getting Edwards into fights he is unaware of.... Phone Post

Yea i could see that.

lang watching from binoculars in the bushes.

with the functional eye of course
3/25/13 5:02 PM
Ryan Williams
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Lang fellow if obviously deeply mentally disturbed and has fixated on the delusion that he some kind of martial arts master. He will continue this behavior until he is physically stopped either through arrest, injury, or some other fate befitting a "man" of his history.

Even if he's outed as a fraud AGAIN, he will pick up and restart his delusional life like nothing happened.

I'm sure in his mind he is a misunderstood persecuted Kwai Chang Kane character roaming New York to bring poor technique and deeply flawed philosophy to the masses. The UG is the nemesis that stands in the way. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:07 PM
BriggsSeekins
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I actually think this is Lang appropriating Edwards' identity. Until that gets resolved to my satisfaction one way or another, I am withholding a good deal of comment.

If it is Edwards, and he really did just call out Eric Charles that way, than hahafuckingha. Guy who was tricked into hiring Dave Lang to run his BJJ class does not do well in a fight with Eric Charles, not that he would likely waste his time with it.
3/25/13 5:16 PM
mister_sticks
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interdasting. Phone Post
3/25/13 5:23 PM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's all this I'm done stuff from Edwards?? Why are you all still laying around here for?

All of you motherfuckers saying "this is over" "leave it alone" blah blah blah...

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

THE UG GETS GOING!!

What the fuck happened to the UG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of the interwebs, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you MMAGUY30, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. LANG??, he's a dead man! EDWARDS? Dead! Britnay... Dead!

you ALL know I'm right. Psychotic... but absolutely right.

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I am seriously sick of this bullshit, All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Cortland, and find Lang and Edwards, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.
3/25/13 5:24 PM
TalkShowOnMute

BriggsSeekins - I actually think this is Lang appropriating Edwards' identity. Until that gets resolved to my satisfaction one way or another, I am withholding a good deal of comment.

If it is Edwards, and he really did just call out Eric Charles that way, than hahafuckingha. Guy who was tricked into hiring Dave Lang to run his BJJ class does not do well in a fight with Eric Charles, not that he would likely waste his time with it.
And if I remember right...Lang had beef with CNYMMA....did he train there? Phone Post
3/25/13 5:31 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

mmaguy30 - What's all this I'm done stuff from Edwards?? Why are you all still laying around here for?

All of you motherfuckers saying "this is over" "leave it alone" blah blah blah...

Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

THE UG GETS GOING!!

What the fuck happened to the UG I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest thread of the interwebs, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you MMAGUY30, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. LANG??, he's a dead man! EDWARDS? Dead! Britnay... Dead!

you ALL know I'm right. Psychotic... but absolutely right.

We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

I am seriously sick of this bullshit, All you motherfuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Cortland, and find Lang and Edwards, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherfucks are next.

I agree 100%

except the pearl harbor part

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.