UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/25/13 9:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:39 PM
3/25/13 9:09 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Lang is a brown Belt?????? Or the other guy??? confused...
3/25/13 9:10 PM
Rear Naked Chode
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ sounds to me like Ben is a brown.
3/25/13 9:23 PM
billyball2
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Other guy IMO.
3/25/13 9:26 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just get it on video.

Looks like Edwards is digging himself a deep hole.

Also great work your doing your community a huge favor. Someone ought to contact a local paper. we have city link down here that does a lot of cool local stories is there anything like that in NY
3/25/13 9:33 PM
markus
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for update on dojo storm...did rival school or galanis step up? if so post vid...thanks.
3/25/13 9:41 PM
Galanis
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 2:36 PM

edit

3/25/13 9:51 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Everyone I have been PMing. Sorry for the late responses but I am back on the PC now for al ittle while.

Edwards.. we got something for your ass you fraud mother fucker. You KNEW Lang was dirty, you knew Ricks was a liar, you knew all of this from the beginning. Maybe you should have asked "Hermes" through FB about his legitamacy. Oh I'm sorry, I meant the fake Hermes profile you're friends with that David Lang made. Forgot to delete that huh? It's ok, we saved everything. Nowhere to hide bro

I fucking love you bro.

Edwards if you read the PM you would know how much deeper the UG cock is gonna slide up your weasel ass with no grease

RAW DOG HIS ASS
3/25/13 9:53 PM
Galanis
584 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Barvo thought he had it bad with the auto dialer. Just wait and see how podunk small town New York likes mass fraud exposure

3/25/13 10:02 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Commence phase 2 of the plan

MWAHAHA
*Think dr. evil*
3/25/13 10:10 PM
Galanis

sackattack i sent you a PM a little while ago. Check your inbox. I will send you a more updated one now

3/25/13 10:17 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

mister3mma - 
Galanis -

sackattack i sent you a PM a little while ago. Check your inbox. I will send you a more updated one now

Can I be in for fun? I'm def interested in helping if needed. In SF but down to help if needed Phone Post

South fla or san fran? If fla where at I'm in pompano
3/25/13 10:25 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

West palm here.........down the street from where Sergek performed the famous eye cleansing with pepper spray on a chump.

That photo is somewhere here.

Hope he's still rocking the BMWs.
3/25/13 10:25 PM
Galanis

Well I have to get off the PC for a while guys. But everyone who I've been corresponding with in the last day has a new message.. We shall continue this later, just anted to make sure you mobile dudes know you have messages

3/25/13 10:29 PM
Defecto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Commence phase 2 of the plan

MWAHAHA
*Think dr. evil*
A shark with freakin lazer beams? Phone Post
3/25/13 10:37 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

mister3mma - 
TEAR GAS KUSH -
mister3mma - 
Galanis -

Can I be in for fun? I'm def interested in helping if needed. In SF but down to help if needed Phone Post

South fla or san fran? If fla where at I'm in pompano
San Fran, I forget SF is south Florida too. Cool thing about being here is there is NO WAY a fraud BB would survive in the Bay Area. The level of jiu jitsu here is unreal. Trane w some of the best here Phone Post

I ain't never been to san fran but i was at a beach party on the venice boardwalk that shit was EPIC.
Crazy ghettos and rednecks plus elite rich in one county. gotta love west palm
3/25/13 10:56 PM
mclay
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is crazy!! I want to see the vid!!! Worldstar.. Phone Post
3/25/13 10:57 PM
UGCTT_BTown
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BTown - just when you think it's over...

it won't end this easily

just enjoying the ride....these threads always deliever
3/25/13 11:15 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Mr Jeff Edwards and Mr Jalaal Ricks you both need to make a public statement admitting to your lies fraud and endangerment to your community and the MA community if you are wanting a plea deal. And a lighter yet SALTIER sentence and we will stop there if we get approval from the Great White Knights. If not you have the right to a public UG trial and will be judged by a jury of my UG peers and and more. If you are found guilty of the charges the MOB will sentence you to a lifetime sentence of Humiliation.Ridicule. Your gym will most likely have to close you and your frauds will be exposed to all the people you know not to mention the blacklisting among MA's everywhere .

You have until NOON on March 26Th to email or post your response.

teargaskush
3/25/13 11:19 PM
mclay
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So nobody went to his gym??? Wow! Phone Post
3/26/13 12:22 AM
Shosh1n
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TGK reminds me of CrippledFighter Phone Post
3/26/13 12:34 AM
scrapdo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen - This Edwards guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Who the hell associates with, covers for, and hires DAVE FUCKING LANG in their place of business....dave fucking lang, the biggest laughing stock of the martial arts community.

All I can think is he must have been desperate. Now his reputation and school is fucking toast. Crazy. Not a bright guy.
When beetle calls you dumb, that's bad!! Haha Phone Post
3/26/13 12:37 AM
Rear Naked Chode

How so?
3/26/13 12:38 AM
Rear Naked Chode

Shosh1n -  TGK reminds me of CrippledFighter Phone Post

How so?
3/26/13 12:40 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Who's that?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.