UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/25/13 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Jeff Edwards and Mr Jalaal Ricks you both need to make a public statement admitting to your lies fraud and endangerment to your community and the MA community if you are wanting a plea deal. And a lighter yet SALTIER sentence and we will stop there if we get approval from the Great White Knights. If not you have the right to a public UG trial and will be judged by a jury of my UG peers and and more. If you are found guilty of the charges the MOB will sentence you to a lifetime sentence of Humiliation.Ridicule. Your gym will most likely have to close you and your frauds will be exposed to all the people you know not to mention the blacklisting among MA's everywhere .

You have until NOON on March 26Th to email or post your response.

teargaskush
3/25/13 11:19 PM
mclay
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So nobody went to his gym??? Wow! Phone Post
3/26/13 12:22 AM
Shosh1n
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TGK reminds me of CrippledFighter Phone Post
3/26/13 12:34 AM
scrapdo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen - This Edwards guy is not the sharpest tool in the shed. Who the hell associates with, covers for, and hires DAVE FUCKING LANG in their place of business....dave fucking lang, the biggest laughing stock of the martial arts community.

All I can think is he must have been desperate. Now his reputation and school is fucking toast. Crazy. Not a bright guy.
When beetle calls you dumb, that's bad!! Haha Phone Post
3/26/13 12:37 AM
Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How so?
3/26/13 12:38 AM
Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shosh1n -  TGK reminds me of CrippledFighter Phone Post

How so?
3/26/13 12:40 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's that?
3/26/13 12:46 AM
BengalWACO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
Rear Naked Chode - Steve, give Iron Claw Lang's phone number.

I have no way to contact Mayone! He blocked all incoming emails, etc, ages ago. Remember, he was sending tons and tons of emails, but we couldn't respond or ask questions! It was funny, but frustrating.. I think someone had a working phone # for him though, not sure....

IRON CLAW was indeed one of my favorite threads yet!! This thread is finding doing a good job in outing more corruption than just David it appears on the outside looking in.
3/26/13 12:48 AM
Galanis
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:26 PM

edit

3/26/13 12:49 AM
redwhiteandblues
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
3/26/13 12:52 AM
BengalWACO

TEAR GAS KUSH - Edwards

You live in Cortland? Stop by cause I'm pissed off.

If you now Kevin then I was the second black belt of the old east west academy.

This is when we trained without pussy gloves and shit and hit each other with bare hands.

Lets see who comes in to night I will be ready..

If this is from a CNYMMA guy. Tell Eric Charles or his real name Eric @$&*@$ to. stop on by

Sifu Edwards

Sifu (if you are in fact the REAL Sifu), you seem to think either we are ignorant or blind.. Falling into your trap like a moth to a flame is not going to happen to those truly fighting for justice in this case. I am sure many don't care about YOU, DAVID and/or his alter ego "Da Silva"... They care about the safety of children, adults and others who are learning at your school. So "Sifu" you probably should "Stfu" at this moment and quit with your empty baiting. You are figured out in one way or another and you are just digging in the shit farther.. I now tune to another webs of internet...

FUCK THE UG!!! YOu guys rule!
3/26/13 12:55 AM
Edelweiss
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Well I have to get off the PC for a while guys. But everyone who I've been corresponding with in the last day has a new message.. We shall continue this later, just anted to make sure you mobile dudes know you have messages

3/26/13 1:47 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait until tomorrow to see where this goes next. Retribution is sift and forthcoming.
3/26/13 1:47 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*swift
3/26/13 1:55 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Galanis - 

Dave Lang's reaction when he saw this thread (and yes that is really him in all his glory)

Him and all these frauds are gonna make this same face shortly.

it almost looks like edvard munch's Scream paintings
3/26/13 4:31 AM
Mr Bungle
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:30 AM
I bet Lang and Edwards both kiss prostitutes. On the mouth.
3/26/13 6:13 AM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - I bet Lang and Edwards both kiss prostitutes. On the mouth.
Eeewwww lol Phone Post
3/26/13 7:52 AM
HammerHead
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post
3/26/13 7:57 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
3/26/13 8:15 AM
HammerHead
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:19 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - 
modestoMMAfan -

I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post

Works for me! I got $50 on it. Who is setting up the pay-pal?

Is something else in the works already?
3/26/13 8:59 AM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got $200 on this
3/26/13 9:05 AM
NickNelsen

I'll add $20 for the sparring session.
3/26/13 9:09 AM
modestoMMAfan

up to $270. Hammer what do you estimate you costs would be? mmaguy who would you nominate to take control of the paypal? Hammer really up for this?
3/26/13 9:14 AM
Ocean6

I'll PayPal $20.

Someone set up PayPal account.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.