UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 12:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How so?
3/26/13 12:38 AM
Rear Naked Chode
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shosh1n -  TGK reminds me of CrippledFighter Phone Post

How so?
3/26/13 12:40 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's that?
3/26/13 12:48 AM
Galanis
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:26 PM

edit

3/26/13 12:49 AM
redwhiteandblues
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
3/26/13 12:55 AM
Edelweiss
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Well I have to get off the PC for a while guys. But everyone who I've been corresponding with in the last day has a new message.. We shall continue this later, just anted to make sure you mobile dudes know you have messages

3/26/13 1:47 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait until tomorrow to see where this goes next. Retribution is sift and forthcoming.
3/26/13 1:47 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*swift
3/26/13 1:55 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Dave Lang's reaction when he saw this thread (and yes that is really him in all his glory)

Him and all these frauds are gonna make this same face shortly.

it almost looks like edvard munch's Scream paintings
3/26/13 4:31 AM
Mr Bungle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 4:30 AM
I bet Lang and Edwards both kiss prostitutes. On the mouth.
3/26/13 6:13 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - I bet Lang and Edwards both kiss prostitutes. On the mouth.
Eeewwww lol Phone Post
3/26/13 7:52 AM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post
3/26/13 7:57 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
3/26/13 8:15 AM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post
3/26/13 8:19 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - 
modestoMMAfan -

I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post

Works for me! I got $50 on it. Who is setting up the pay-pal?

Is something else in the works already?
3/26/13 8:59 AM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got $200 on this
3/26/13 9:05 AM
NickNelsen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll add $20 for the sparring session.
3/26/13 9:09 AM
modestoMMAfan

up to $270. Hammer what do you estimate you costs would be? mmaguy who would you nominate to take control of the paypal? Hammer really up for this?
3/26/13 9:14 AM
Ocean6

I'll PayPal $20.

Someone set up PayPal account.
3/26/13 9:19 AM
TeamPrimal
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Count me in for $20
3/26/13 10:02 AM
Tree Hugger
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As somebody from the Cincinnati area I greatly support this and would add to the cause.
3/26/13 10:06 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH

I got 20$ on it to where do i send it.
3/26/13 10:15 AM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If its for real...$20 here as well Phone Post
3/26/13 10:26 AM
Rival School

sackattack3323 -
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead - 
modestoMMAfan -

Works for me! I got $50 on it. Who is setting up the pay-pal?

Is something else in the works already?
Guys $50 will get him to cland and back 10x over. Lol Cincy is a 10min drive to cortland. If this kid is serious PM me ill probably just come and get you. :) Phone Post
? It's a 10 hour drive. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:27 AM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA guy

If there is a real criminal record and he isn't a BB put together a package and send it to the local news paper and tv investigative reporter. You know - the one that stands outside of businesses that are cheating customers and asks you questions.

Also send a packet of info to the DA. If he isn't a BB then this is fraud.

The parents need to know what's up. If you want to stop DL for good some version of what I'm suggesting needs to happen.

This fighting stuff is silly and someone could get shot or something really bad could happen. We aren't living in a Karate kid movie. This IS real life - Don't send some kid alone into that nutcases school - Wake up people

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.