UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 10:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jump Kick
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode -
Rival School - 
sackattack3323 -
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead - 
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post

Works for me! I got $50 on it. Who is setting up the pay-pal?

Is something else in the works already?
Guys $50 will get him to cland and back 10x over. Lol Cincy is a 10min drive to cortland. If this kid is serious PM me ill probably just come and get you. :) Phone Post
? It's a 10 hour drive. Phone Post

600 miles in 10 minutes seems about right.
Busted out laughing Phone Post
3/26/13 11:14 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jtc2112 - MMA guy

If there is a real criminal record and he isn't a BB put together a package and send it to the local news paper and tv investigative reporter. You know - the one that stands outside of businesses that are cheating customers and asks you questions.

Also send a packet of info to the DA. If he isn't a BB then this is fraud.

The parents need to know what's up. If you want to stop DL for good some version of what I'm suggesting needs to happen.

This fighting stuff is silly and someone could get shot or something really bad could happen. We aren't living in a Karate kid movie. This IS real life - Don't send some kid alone into that nutcases school - Wake up people

We got a good reporter on the case. Dedicated.

Also looks like he'd gonna have enough extra money to get a hotel and some food for his team of BADASSES

And im sure no one isn't going to go a shooting rampage while on camera.
3/26/13 11:17 AM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys sorry I was at work. If you guys are serious about Paypal thing ill leave Thursday night when I get off work. Tell me what I need to do. Phone Post
3/26/13 11:18 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who wants some cool news? Browsing facebook I checked out local mma promotion art of combat

Fighting on the card is
Jalaal Ricks (Franca MMA lol) vs Miguel Angel Ortegano (Ki Kai MMA)

And
Tyrone Tillson (Lang MMA lol) vs Matthew Kurrey (Tai Kai JJ)

Gota say I love this hope both get ass fucked like when lang cornered 2 guys at a New Breed Event both guys were were finished in under a minute and a half

ART of combat does good events from what I heard Ug mob should attend
3/26/13 11:19 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -
modestoMMAfan -
HammerHead -  Someone wanna help a broke college kid get from the Cincinnati area to Cortland NY so I can be the one to show up at Edwards school and beat his crazy old ass on camera for the UG's pleasure? Phone Post

I have the first $40. Where do you train? Tell me about yourself. Someone credible set up the pay-pal account!
I don't want to put too much of my personal info out because my Instructors probably wouldn't approve of this, but anyone who wants send me a PM I would be more then willing to provide proof that I train at a legit school, that I have experience in ACTUAL mma bouts, and kickboxing, and I've been training since I was like 15 I'm 21 now. There are multiple UGers that can vouch for me. But I'm more then willing to drive up there with a few training partners and storm. Like I said though I'm a broke college kid that can't exactly afford to take random trips to NY but if anyone I could pick up on the way or something wants to split gas, then ill go whoop Lang and Edwardsa fraudulent asses. Phone Post
JG? Vision? RAMA? Where You is Phone Post
3/26/13 11:26 AM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School -
HammerHead -
modestoMMAfan -

JG? Vision? RAMA? Where You is Phone Post
I've spent time at both Gurgels gym and Vision. I just moved back to the area from spending time in Florida and a little bit of time in Indianapolis. I had been on hiatus for about 4 months till I recently got back in to shape because I'm planning on fighting in April. Phone Post
3/26/13 11:46 AM
type138
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm good for PayPal Phone Post
3/26/13 11:49 AM
TEAR GAS KUSH
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shit keeps getting real

hammer pm me tell me the details.
well get u everything you need. and can't wait to see ricks get his shit pushed in.

surly he will get injured battling monks or some shit and withdrawal from the bout
3/26/13 12:03 PM
RandomHispanicGuy12
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr#!/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&soft=side-area&__user=511630847

Pretty interesting... Don't mind me, just lurking around. Military is broke so I have nothing better to dool
3/26/13 12:09 PM
RandomHispanicGuy12
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do lol* damn it. But that's the link to the promotion with Rocks fighting, and a dude representing Lang MMA
3/26/13 12:15 PM
UGCTT_mojodmonky
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im in for $20 as well if HammerHead is going to make the trip.
3/26/13 12:21 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edwards ...

I still do not understand what is going on here. I have put the email I sent to Master Giba below and his email account is attached.

If you go to Master Giba website this is how you book a Seminar with him. I may be stupid but Master Giba says he is a black belt.

I have done a lot of research here and it seems that this could all be about a prior relationship, David ex.

David and Jallal are not at my school anymore. I have done what is epected of me to further investigate all these alligations.

I have also contacted Hermes and Lucca Franca.

David and Jallal are not at my school anymore. I have done what is epected of me to further investigate all these alligations.

Background check came back fine.. Weird you would think a sex offender would have an record of some type??? HUM

The Willid Ismail thing is still bothering me. How would someone get a hold of his certification other than his ex?

Did his ex set him up????? I watched the video and it looks like Ismails name is not even spelled correctly. I can understand that this is a fake certification! Who got a copy of this fake certification from Mr. Lang?

The plot thickens here????

I think I am covering all my responsibilies here.

I am going to contact Eric Charles and appologies cause I don't now if this is stuff is extending from CNYMMA. I have personally sent people over to his location to train under him in the past. I have know Eric since he was roughly 14 years old and he has always been a good person.

I am just trying to fugure all this stuff out.

I say again I agree the cerification from Ismail is fake. Where and who provided this?

I contact Sifu Kevin and he states he has never said I was a "shithead" or anything negative about me. So I am now wondering who the fakes are here.

Sifu Edward
3/26/13 12:31 PM
Rear Naked Chode
408 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - 
Rear Naked Chode - 
scrapdo - 
exile27 -  I see no possible way that Edwards is not in on this.

According to him, he found Lang by searching for local BJJ instructors on the Internet. He said he contacted Lang about teaching at his gym. So if he found and contacted "Lang" to teach BJJ, why the fuck is he saying that "Da Silva" is their BJJ/MMA coach on his FB posts and on his website?

It's obvious that Edwards knew Lang's shady past and knew that he was a fraud, and that's why he's advertising their new "black belt" instructor using a fictitious name. Phone Post

Great point!

Can you address this point in a calm manner MR. EDWARDS??

Jeff whats your response

Pls respond jeff.

JEFF??????
3/26/13 12:32 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

this is Edwards to giba

Olá meu nome é Jeff Edwards.

Estou usando o google traduzir como eu não falo a sua língua.

Eu próprio o Nordeste Martial Arts Institute em Cortland serve unicamente, N. Y.

Eu preciso agora se David Lang é um preto Cinto em você?faixa cinto??

Gostaria dele de ensinar em minha escola e necessidade de agora se ele é.

http://northeastmartialartscortland.googlepages.com

Sifu Edwards

do Instrutor Sent: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 9:38:29 PM

Tudo o que eu preciso é um "yes David Lang é um cinto preto debaixo de mim" de você.

Que cobre o meu negócio como quero lang kolb para começarem a ensinar.

As pessoas estão conversando para brincadeiras sobre ele e que eu preciso esclarecer.

Melhores cumprimentos Jeff

## gibas response ##

Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2013 6:11 PM Subject: Re: Info do Instrutor
yes David Enviado do Yahoo! Mail no Android
3/26/13 12:37 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Its such a pain in the ass copying and pasting from a android.

so can someone else translate or I'm going to hammer my phone

I'm especially intrested in you guys thoughts on gibas msg

i can send gibas email to tru-mmaguy-galanis or whoever wants to further investigate since its a public email from his site of web.
3/26/13 12:40 PM
Galanis
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 2:27 PM

edit

3/26/13 12:42 PM
canofsticks
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this ends like an M. Night Shyamalan movie where it turns out this is all a David Lang dream and the UG is a fake puritan society where some of us are being murdered by a fake monster guy, i'm going to be pissed.
3/26/13 12:44 PM
Galanis
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 2:28 PM

edit

3/26/13 12:47 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

So is that all Google translate or what
3/26/13 12:51 PM
Galanis

edit

3/26/13 12:56 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Also

TIMES UP!

Edwards i don't understand how you don't get it. If langs a BB its one of those fake BB that your pay for. Briggs has a forged Wallid sig that will be posted.. Ask Giba where he trained lang. lang never left new york. Same for Da Silva lol.

Did giba come to you the US and train lang. or are you getting trolled by lang again?

Or are you guilty of all the suspicions that we suspicious people suspected .
3/26/13 12:56 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's last email authored by "Edwards" is Lang...or he is in on the whole thing.

Lang might be committing fraud pretending to be Edwards...

Its fucking obvious because all of his "findings" are way too fucking convenient. They must think we are as simple-minded as them to buy this shit.

He even alludes that Davids ex...set him up. Who makes those excuses for another guy? Its lang. Phone Post
3/26/13 1:03 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David. You are a fucking simpleton. To think we would buy this shit. These are lies the level you would expect from a 13 year old not a grown pedo.

I don't know how many of these emails...phone calls have been Edwards at all...there's no visual verification of this shit.

Or they are twin retards..... Phone Post
3/26/13 1:06 PM
TalkShowOnMute

Edited: 03/27/13 7:36 PM
edit.
3/26/13 1:07 PM
Galanis

edit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.