UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/27/13 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have a Paypal account. I haven't ran to set one up because I'm sure people don't trust a random stranger to be true to their word, but I can tell you this I would do whatever necessary to be in the presence of these sick fucking weirdos. Phone Post
3/27/13 8:59 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN -
xDOMINANTGENEx - This may seem like a dumb question.
Has any of these "show up and fight the fake" events actually ended up in a fight? Do the fakes normally bitch out or have they ever won a fight?

Serious question. Phone Post
Look up James funaro vs Christian Darrow

Hermes franca vs manny Reyes jr

Not sure of any others. Phone Post
That Darrow thread was the best Phone Post
3/27/13 9:06 PM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThePundit - No offense, hammerhead, but who here knows hammerhead? Phone Post
I know maybe 5 UGers IRL most of them stay on the OG though. I've never said I'm some world beater, but I am a guy who's actually put the work in (unlike Lang) since I was a kid who is also willing to go fight these frauds because they gave us an open invitation and nobody jumped on it. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:09 PM
HammerHead

Fuck you Jeff you lying piece of scum. I'm glad the extra revenue at your gym was worth compromising the legitimacy of all martial arts. Not to mention compromising the well being of all the adults and children being taught improper techniques. Just fuck you guy. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:14 PM
Rear Naked Chode
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ confirmation from hermes franca. That was quick.
3/27/13 9:20 PM
HammerHead

Rear Naked Chode - Lol @ confirmation from hermes franca. That was quick.
Exactly. Snail Mail isn't so snail anymore. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:21 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Lang should train with this guy.

http://streetcombattraining.com/

3/27/13 9:25 PM
UGCTT_Song2
963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Well I kicked him out till I found out the truth. You still are coming after me cool.

My investigation

National background check - Good

Local background check- Good

Confirmation from Master Giba - Balck Belt - Yes

Confirmation Hermes Franca - Black Belt - Yes

Confirmation - Associated with Dojo Fight Space, Paulo Izaias BJJ Black Belt Evolution Fight Team- Yes

Confirmation Paulo Izaias - Black Belt -Yes

Confirmation - Anderson M de Souza -Black belt - Yes

Lucca Franca - Still waiting for reply but see no sense in waiting for another Yes

UG

Fake certification from who knows - ex wife?

Child Molester - no documents?

??????? Nothing else

Next time please do more checking. As this only took me a week to do and a little bit of money for background checks.

How long have you guys been digging for stuff? Just wondering?

Sifu Edwards

FUCKING LYING PIECE OF SHIT CON ARTIST.

FRAUD

LOSER

CUNTBAG

FUCKFACE Phone Post
3/27/13 9:33 PM
Shosh1n
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmmmm....something is not right in this thread....
3/27/13 9:40 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every time galanis posts someone has a pm I get jealous. I wanna know what's going on!! Phone Post
3/27/13 9:44 PM
mmaguy30
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll give Edwards $1000 cash if he can provide legit proof that Hermes Franca confirmed he gave a black belt to Dave Lang of Mcgraw NY
3/27/13 9:47 PM
HammerHead

mmaguy30 - I'll give Edwards $1000 cash if he can provide legit proof that Hermes Franca confirmed he gave a black belt to Dave Lang of Mcgraw NY
Lets see if Jeff. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:47 PM
HammerHead

It* Phone Post
3/27/13 9:50 PM
UGCTT_Song2
963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I'll give Edwards $1000 cash if he can provide legit proof that Hermes Franca confirmed he gave a black belt to Dave Lang of Mcgraw NY
In for pic of jose renato in multicolored clown wig Phone Post
3/27/13 9:51 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll put $1000 of my own money as well if Jeff can provide real proof that lang is a black belt in bjj under a legit instructor. And that's a lot because I'm poor, not a baller like MMAGUY. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:51 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone put $1000 down....you have Zero risk of losing it. Phone Post
3/27/13 9:54 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff, what prison did you mail the letter to Hermes? Jackass.

I didn't realize Lang had a black belt under so many people. Watch your back Mmaguy and hammerhead. Haha.

Edwards, post Lang's certificates and if they are real I will post my facebook, make an apology to you and Lang, and never post another thing about this. I'll need the certificate and the photo he got with his trainer. Almost every black belt can easily produce these upon request.

It's that easy.

You can't though. He can't either. The funniest part is that if you just fired him, and said you were duped, this would be all over. You chose to stick with Ricks and Lang though. Now, you are just as scum as them.

You're and idiot. Your daughters should be scared that you are working with a guy that raped two of his young nieces, but got off on a technicality. Unless you have already acclimated them. Oh, snap!!! Phone Post
3/27/13 9:55 PM
HammerHead

TalkShowOnMute - Everyone put $1000 down....you have Zero risk of losing it. Phone Post
QFT Phone Post
3/27/13 9:58 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shosh1n - Hmmmm....something is not right in this thread....
Some of us feel the same way. What are your thoughts? Phone Post
3/27/13 9:58 PM
Rear Naked Chode
642 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff, don't you find it weird that Dave himself posted in this exact thread saying he didn't teach at your school? Of course not, right?
3/27/13 10:08 PM
AndersonSilvasSpider
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how much MMAguy30 pays the local kids to rake the lawn...
3/27/13 10:22 PM
Ryan Shank
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckin lol at getting confirmation from Hermes Franca in less than a week

3/27/13 10:22 PM
Rear Naked Chode

Edited: 03/27/13 10:24 PM

3/27/13 10:30 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some people just don't know when to quit

3/27/13 10:38 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode -

I asked Tear Gas to post this the other day haha Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.