UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/28/13 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And by gangsters I don't mean the Thug Life Tupac/Chris80cent type gangsters. I mean the Chael P. Sonnen type gangsters. Phone Post
3/28/13 8:57 AM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater, I haven't asked for anything all the blue name/Paypal suggestions have been from other people and I have responded to anything look at my last posts I don't want anything and have said I'm trying to fund my own trip.

Idk how everyone else feels but it seems like I'm the only that's gonna take Edwards up on his invitation. I'm gonna go to Cortland and I'm gonna return to the UG with the heads of Edwards and Lang.

I'm serious ill do that. Phone Post
3/28/13 8:59 AM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - 
Evzey -
HammerHead -
Some guy - Has anything happened yet?

You're not invading fucking Poland.

1. Confront Lang
2. Film it
3. ?????????
4. Profit
Personally this is how I feel, but I trust that galanis is doing the right thing he has some info that's not been made public that is pretty fucked up. So keeping it a secret to keep them from catching on before we can move into action is a good thing until he's ready to move.

I'm still ready to go to Cortland though. I get paid today I'm just gonna try to fund my trip there and confront these frauds. Phone Post
This guy at least deserves a blue name! Phone Post
I really don't want anything besides justice which in this case is a dojo storm by me and some gangsters from the mean streets of greater Cinncinatti. Phone Post

Dude, I agree with you, but there seem to be a lot of people a LOT closer to this location who should be stepping up?? People who shit shot should be effecting a lot MORE directly?? I mean do these people have kids? Little brothers and sisters?

Fuck the black belt issue, this angle ALONE would make me want to get Lang out of the community
3/28/13 9:01 AM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead -  Master Bater, I haven't asked for anything all the blue name/Paypal suggestions have been from other people and I have responded to anything look at my last posts I don't want anything and have said I'm trying to fund my own trip.

Idk how everyone else feels but it seems like I'm the only that's gonna take Edwards up on his invitation. I'm gonna go to Cortland and I'm gonna return to the UG with the heads of Edwards and Lang.

Never said you did brother - my point was people egging someone else on they could be doing it themselves.
3/28/13 9:21 AM
HammerHead

Master Bater -
HammerHead -  Master Bater, I haven't asked for anything all the blue name/Paypal suggestions have been from other people and I have responded to anything look at my last posts I don't want anything and have said I'm trying to fund my own trip.

Never said you did brother - my point was people egging someone else on they could be doing it themselves.
You're right idk why no locals will step up, but I really wanna beat these guys down. Phone Post
3/28/13 9:32 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - *a Blue name* fucking auto correct spoiled my rant lol
Haha it happens to the best of us mate!

Just think the guy seems pretty genuine and if he does drive 700 miles to confront these frauds then he deserves something.

I do find it odd that nobody more local has gone to push this guys shit in yet! Phone Post
3/28/13 9:36 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - And by gangsters I don't mean the Thug Life Tupac/Chris80cent type gangsters. I mean the Chael P. Sonnen type gangsters. Phone Post
Lol I really think a dojo storm is the only way to sort out these fucktards Phone Post
3/28/13 9:52 AM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is playing out like what was once a really good tv show, then being obvious that the writers are stretching for ideas.
3/28/13 10:02 AM
awesomestprime
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember the first Lang thread and just read a handful of pages here.

Yes Lang deserves a beating......

But, I'm not holding my breath. Of all the dojo storms that were suppose to happen only one did..... and it was fake.

The UG makes itself look stupid in these threads
3/28/13 10:48 AM
HammerHead

Thank God someone is finally dojo storming I'm still wanting to accompany them. Whoever is in touch with CNY or whoever is going ask them if I can join. Phone Post
3/28/13 10:54 AM
HammerHead

Please :) Phone Post
3/28/13 12:31 PM
MountainMedic
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

patiently awaits an email so I can get my email on!
3/28/13 1:02 PM
MountainMedic
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My body is ready Phone Post
3/28/13 1:20 PM
Hibs Boy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - I remember the first Lang thread and just read a handful of pages here.

But, I'm not holding my breath. Of all the dojo storms that were suppose to happen only one did..... and it was fake.

Funaro-War Machine was fake? Did not know that
3/28/13 1:26 PM
NYjojo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just saw the interview with Wallid Ismail on sherdog. He looks like he's still mad about it, Dave.
3/28/13 1:45 PM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shosh1n - 
Edelweiss -
Shosh1n - Hmmmm....something is not right in this thread....
Some of us feel the same way. What are your thoughts? Phone Post
I'm not sure exactly...but after following the last Lang thread then this one, something's off about these sources. which is odd because some trusted people are in on this one. I will hold my tongue for now and prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Phone Post

and this
3/28/13 1:46 PM
DeuceDroppin

Hibs Boy -
awesomestprime - I remember the first Lang thread and just read a handful of pages here.

No, he's obviously talking about Manny Reyes/Hermes Franca. That was obviously fake, and since Lang is a Franca BB I think he may be onto something! This guy is a genius! Phone Post
3/28/13 1:49 PM
mk774

in
3/28/13 1:50 PM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/28/13 1:50 PM
<blockquote>awesomestprime - I remember the first Lang thread and just read a handful of pages here.<br /><br />Yes Lang deserves a beating......<br /><br />But, I'm not holding my breath. Of all the dojo storms that were suppose to happen only one did..... and it was fake.<br /><br />The UG makes itself look stupid in these threads</blockquote><br /><br /><br /><br />

3/28/13 1:51 PM
jtc2112

Who pops out of the thread on April Fools Day? Super Calo?
3/28/13 1:53 PM
Evzey

jtc2112 - Who pops out of the thread on April Fools Day? Super Calo?
Haha can you imagine Phone Post
3/28/13 2:11 PM
awesomestprime
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never heard about war machine dojostorming someone. That's pretty funny....

I stopped posting on the UG a few years ago and stuck to the OG.
3/28/13 2:44 PM
rowil

Obviously it doesn't mean anything coming from me, now that it's been confirmed over and over that this Edwards guy is a first class lying piece of shit asshole, but shouldn't it have been obvious from the start? I mean, who the fuck calls himself "sifu"? I bet this gym, no matter how long it's been open, has always been a McDojo at best, and I guess people aren't falling for that pseudo-TMA shit anymore like they used to.
3/28/13 3:26 PM
scrapdo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hibs Boy - 

Lets be clear, as to not besmirch the good name of War Machine.

I think he meant to say Funaro-"War GOD".

3/28/13 3:46 PM
MountainMedic

^yes, it was the udefeatable prison fighter who called himself War God^

So, what's up on the local scene? Any of you guys pissed off enough to "run into" the langster yet? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.