UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick -

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

4.  Your account should be active, why are you not posting?

5.  Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex?  How do you know he even had one?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

Throw in one also that asks why is Brittany who works for him lying on the phone saying she knows Da Silva and Lang separately and even have fake background stories. That reflects him. Phone Post
3/26/13 5:55 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok all sent. You know who I'm talking to.
3/26/13 5:56 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/26/13 6:04 PM
Also jumpkicks questions have been sent. waiting for reply
3/26/13 5:58 PM
hingeunhinged
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang is legion. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:08 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Someone throw up a video of david after dentist

"Is this real life? Is it gonna be like this forever?"
3/26/13 6:24 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think dave is calo and he real life trolling the ug. Just saying it kinda makes sense
3/26/13 6:36 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did work on barvo, contacting todd bjornetheune etc. let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'm a special investigator and have access to databases. Phone Post
3/26/13 6:37 PM
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This gon' be good.
3/26/13 6:46 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

GOREILLAMAN -  I did work on barvo, contacting todd bjornetheune etc. let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'm a special investigator and have access to databases. Phone Post

Databases huh sensei (still reppin my 3rd dan BB under your blessing grandmaster 10thdan gorrila grappling)

Anyway i challenge you to find anything about Lang going to brazil. passports...stamps
Where did he get to spend so much time under Giba
3/26/13 6:58 PM
slagathor
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tear gas- check your PM's
3/26/13 7:11 PM
BriggsSeekins
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a post of my "Walid Ishmael" cert in the original fraud thread. I'm not going to hunt down a page number for you anymore than I will explain a reference from Animal House or Ulysses.

As for the original, I can't find it right off hand but I know I do have it somewhere. It's not the kind of thing you would throw away, though I seem to have accidentally done that with a pair of Lang MMA shorts unfortunately. But the cert could be useful in a law suit (though as I said, I know I could get two or three more pretty quickly). But all this "Getting a lawyer to defend Dave Lang from slander" talk has been cracking me up like a motherfucker from the get go. I'm a professional writer, to some degree, with a big mouth. I know how slander laws work well enough to feel entirely comfortable saying that Dave Lang is a lying scumbag motherfucker without being able to directly put my hands on one particular piece of admissible evidence I would bring to the table on this matter.

So it's not like I'm going to knock myself out at this point to prove this piece of shit Dave Lang is a fraud, but I will keep nosing around my records for my phony Dave Lang/"Walid Ishmael" blue belt promotion certificate.

In the meantime, this is what a legit one looks like, when it's signed by a four-time Mundial Champion:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200763806288713&set=a.10200763797408491.1073741825.1569210716&type=1&theater¬if_t=like
3/26/13 7:14 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

slagathor - Tear gas- check your PM's

I did and you've been added but i can't view your page. you've been forwarded to a very respected L.A.N.G. operative
3/26/13 7:20 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - Who wants some cool news? Browsing facebook I checked out local mma promotion art of combat

Fighting on the card is
Jalaal Ricks (Franca MMA lol) vs Miguel Angel Ortegano (Ki Kai MMA)

And
Tyrone Tillson (Lang MMA lol) vs Matthew Kurrey (Tai Kai JJ)

Gota say I love this hope both get ass fucked like when lang cornered 2 guys at a New Breed Event both guys were were finished in under a minute and a half

ART of combat does good events from what I heard Ug mob should attend

Did any one notice this?... I'm sure he'll be there cornering these guys. ....ug mob yelling fraud at him would be sick
3/26/13 7:23 PM
BSurely

I was giving Edwards the benefit of the doubt early on, but he's in on this and clearly knew Lang wasn't 100% legit. Edwards needs to go down with Lang, plain and simple.

Edwards at a minimal should refund every single student Lang taught. If he's on the up and up.

3/26/13 7:27 PM
Jump Kick
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edwards 100% told me on the phone that he found Lang be doing an internet search that led him to Lang's website and then contacted him from there.  After he said this I asked him repeatedly how he could have found Lang's website but not founf the fraud accusations about Lang.  Edwards said that he just found his page, trusted his certificates and didn't question the matter further.  He said he never once even heard of anyone faking any credentials in all his years of martial arts.

Edwards, you are a liar and were in on this the whole time.

3/26/13 7:28 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

NYmmanow265 - 
NYmmanow265 - Who wants some cool news? Browsing facebook I checked out local mma promotion art of combat

Fighting on the card is
Jalaal Ricks (Franca MMA lol) vs Miguel Angel Ortegano (Ki Kai MMA)

And
Tyrone Tillson (Lang MMA lol) vs Matthew Kurrey (Tai Kai JJ)

Gota say I love this hope both get ass fucked like when lang cornered 2 guys at a New Breed Event both guys were were finished in under a minute and a half

ART of combat does good events from what I heard Ug mob should attend

Did any one notice this?... I'm sure he'll be there cornering these guys. ....ug mob yelling fraud at him would be sick

Dont tell anybody but half of the UG will be there.

Tickets are going fast get yours now!!!
3/26/13 7:31 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - 
Jump Kick -

Questions for Edwards:

1.  You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet.  How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him?  Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar.

2.  Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang?

3.  Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long?

4.  Your account should be active, why are you not posting?

5.  Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex?  How do you know he even had one?

6.  Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand?  It's documented here.

7.  Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation?

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him?

Thanks in advance for addressing these questions.  I'm sure there will be more from me and others.

Throw in one also that asks why is Brittany who works for him lying on the phone saying she knows Da Silva and Lang separately and even have fake background stories. That reflects him. Phone Post

Bang on.
3/26/13 7:51 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Ok here's the response

1. You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet. How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him? Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar?My brother inlaw told me about LangMMA. How the hell would I know if that ment his name was Lang or Da Silva? My school is North East and that not my name??? Its just a school name.

2. Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang? Because that's what he said he teache by?

3. Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long? Meet him once a long time ago in church and then actually talked to him this week for the first time.

4. Your account should be active, why are you not posting? I was instructed by Sifu Tackett not to. I respect my Instructors wishes.

5. Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex? How do you know he even had one? I interviewed his family this week.

6. Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand? It's documented here. So I I can not believe Mr. land but I have to believe someone else? Seems incorrect to do..

7. Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation? This depend on many factors.

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him? I held an Apprentice instructor #006. got it in 1994.
3/26/13 7:57 PM
Jump Kick
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Ok here's the response

1. You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet. How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him? Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar?My brother inlaw told me about LangMMA. How the hell would I know if that ment his name was Lang or Da Silva? My school is North East and that not my name??? Its just a school name.

2. Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang? Because that's what he said he teache by?

3. Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long? Meet him once a long time ago in church and then actually talked to him this week for the first time.

4. Your account should be active, why are you not posting? I was instructed by Sifu Tackett not to. I respect my Instructors wishes.

5. Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex? How do you know he even had one? I interviewed his family this week.

6. Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand? It's documented here. So I I can not believe Mr. land but I have to believe someone else? Seems incorrect to do..

7. Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation? This depend on many factors.

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him? I held an Apprentice instructor #006. got it in 1994.

1.  Liar - I reported our phone call shortly after it happened and I was actually pretty much defending you at the time so I had no reason to make up your responses.  That's all I need to hear, you are a confirmed liar at this point.

3/26/13 7:57 PM
sycotik
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does #006 mean? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:07 PM
NCAA92

sycotik -  What does #006 mean? Phone Post

He was hired right before Bond.....James Bond
3/26/13 8:08 PM
NCAA92

Did a third grader respond....the spelling reeks of Lang
3/26/13 8:14 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick - 

1.  Liar - I reported our phone call shortly after it happened and I was actually pretty much defending you at the time so I had no reason to make up your responses.  That's all I need to hear, you are a confirmed liar at this point.

Digging an even bigger hole every time he talks. Contradicts his previous story at every turn

What a total tool lol
3/26/13 8:26 PM
Rival School

Master Bater - 
Jump Kick - 

Digging an even bigger hole every time he talks. Contradicts his previous story at every turn

What a total tool lol

Brother In Law- Dennis Jetux Small
3/26/13 8:28 PM
Rear Naked Chode
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCAA92 - 
sycotik -  What does #006 mean? Phone Post

He was hired right before Bond.....James Bond

Lol. You only Lang twice. From Rio with Fume. GoldLanger. Jazz Hands are forever. Live and let Lang. The man with the golden belt. The horse who loved me. For one eyes only. License to Lang. Octabarn. Holdeneye. Lang another day.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.