UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/28/13 10:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GOREILLAMAN
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn sack, hope you're doing better bro. Phone Post
3/28/13 10:48 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 - 
HammerHead -
Master Bater -
HammerHead -  Master Bater, I haven't asked for anything all the blue name/Paypal suggestions have been from other people and I have responded to anything look at my last posts I don't want anything and have said I'm trying to fund my own trip.

Idk how everyone else feels but it seems like I'm the only that's gonna take Edwards up on his invitation. I'm gonna go to Cortland and I'm gonna return to the UG with the heads of Edwards and Lang.

I'm serious ill do that. Phone Post

Never said you did brother - my point was people egging someone else on they could be doing it themselves.
You're right idk why no locals will step up, but I really wanna beat these guys down. Phone Post
1. Because you can't just "beat them down" unless you wanna spend some time in local jail, that's exactly what these guys wants

2. Some people in area have high a paying or jobs that prohibit them getting in a confrontation without being fired. This isn't few years ago where shit wasn't so up tight

3. Honestly I have alot at risk, I have a high paying job, I just bought a huge house in myrtle beach if I lose my job I'm sol. To be honest none Of this matters with me except my serious health issues, my heart can stop and has stopped 3x at any point and IV got major
Back problems going on. If someone in the area really wants to go there pm me. Ill fucking do it. I could die at any minute, might as well do it dojo storming Phone Post

you are totally right brother, and in hindsight my calling for a storm was ore out of frustration than anything else as this Lang makes me sick..

however i dont see where someone turning up in a non threatening way to observe what is going on, could be wrong? and IF Edwards starts any trouble then HE gets arrested. one guy talking, and the other filming the responses..

could have been a plan... but there are other plans on the table too that i am liking just as much :)
3/28/13 10:49 PM
Master Bater
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GOREILLAMAN -  Damn sack, hope you're doing better bro. Phone Post

this +1
3/28/13 10:50 PM
Mr Bungle
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff Edwards, I heard you kiss prostitutes on the lips. Is this true?
3/28/13 10:57 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - This will probably be the last communication with Jeff PUSSY Edwards. Until he smashed.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Jeff Edwards" <northeastmartialarts_cortland@yahoo.com>
Sent: March 28, 2013 6:41 PM
To: teargaskush420@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Info do Instrutor

Post this.

I think some people owe me some$$$$  I think I calculated about $3000.  I will take it all in $20 please.

This will be my last post as I have proved that Mr. Lang is  Black Belt.  Maybe everyone should look at the ex. wife that must have started this all and made all of you waste your time.   Possibly she made the forged certification but everything that I have collected shows he is telling me the truth know.

I am sorry.

Sifu Edwards

My reply

Your so fuckin dumb. Lang gave it to a guy. But you know that cause your a faggot fraud. Its cool you want to be a bitch cause they are never going to let you keep your fuckery going. The entire area of shit houses in your town will be notified you watch. Every parent , senior citizen, teacher, cop and buisness owner will know what's up with your bald headed faggot ass. And the little homo from the gym page will be the one who hears about his pussy sifu the most. Its the people who love you that will be the most embarassed. You will just go on as a fucktard that's cool. Were not trying to change you just expose you. Fuck your life. Wish you would have been smarter.

Teargaskush on the behalf of the UG and the Martial Arts community.

PS
Jeff your daughter tora got nudes online lol
may post shortly
You mean Makayla. Phone Post
3/28/13 11:04 PM
Tru
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

remember this.....lmfao

3/28/13 11:31 PM
SteveNovak

awesomestprime - I remember the first Lang thread and just read a handful of pages here.

Yes Lang deserves a beating......

But, I'm not holding my breath. Of all the dojo storms that were suppose to happen only one did..... and it was fake.

The UG makes itself look stupid in these threads

Negativity in this matter will not be tolerated nor accepted, move on.
3/28/13 11:38 PM
SteveNovak

Edelweiss - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - This will probably be the last communication with Jeff PUSSY Edwards. Until he smashed.

--- Original Message ---

From: "Jeff Edwards" <northeastmartialarts_cortland@yahoo.com>
Sent: March 28, 2013 6:41 PM
To: teargaskush420@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Info do Instrutor

Post this.

I think some people owe me some$$$$  I think I calculated about $3000.  I will take it all in $20 please.

This will be my last post as I have proved that Mr. Lang is  Black Belt.  Maybe everyone should look at the ex. wife that must have started this all and made all of you waste your time.   Possibly she made the forged certification but everything that I have collected shows he is telling me the truth know.

I am sorry.

Sifu Edwards

My reply

Your so fuckin dumb. Lang gave it to a guy. But you know that cause your a faggot fraud. Its cool you want to be a bitch cause they are never going to let you keep your fuckery going. The entire area of shit houses in your town will be notified you watch. Every parent , senior citizen, teacher, cop and buisness owner will know what's up with your bald headed faggot ass. And the little homo from the gym page will be the one who hears about his pussy sifu the most. Its the people who love you that will be the most embarassed. You will just go on as a fucktard that's cool. Were not trying to change you just expose you. Fuck your life. Wish you would have been smarter.

Teargaskush on the behalf of the UG and the Martial Arts community.

PS
Jeff your daughter tora got nudes online lol
may post shortly

Haha no one likes long quotes but this was exactly my expression at the end of that email! Great stuff
3/29/13 12:09 AM
Galanis
1254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 12:25 AM

That's not true. Don't say dumb shit like that on the forum it's something that can be used against the UG. On top of all that it's not even true..

I am done with this shit, it's gotten too weird and crazy for me. Everyone has all the info I've obtained, so keep up the good job guys

3/29/13 12:39 AM
redwhiteandblues
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
3/29/13 12:46 AM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

That's not true. Don't say dumb shit like that on the forum it's something that can be used against the UG. On top of all that it's not even true..

I am done with this shit, it's gotten too weird and crazy for me. Everyone has all the info I've obtained, so keep up the good job guys

Before you jet, PM me one last time with what you've found? I'd LOVE to put it all together and post it. Phone Post
3/29/13 12:54 AM
HULC
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've read up to page 42 and it's nearly 5 am here so gonna plant my little "In" post right here and come back in the morning.
3/29/13 1:32 AM
Rear Naked Chode
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

We mustn't let Operation Langarang 2 come to a screeching halt, we must persevere. You didn't see the horse fucking video did you?
3/29/13 1:36 AM
Galanis
1254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sack attack I sent you a PM dude. A little while before your post, check your inbox

3/29/13 3:23 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

sackattack3323 - 
HammerHead -
Master Bater -
HammerHead -  Master Bater, I haven't asked for anything all the blue name/Paypal suggestions have been from other people and I have responded to anything look at my last posts I don't want anything and have said I'm trying to fund my own trip.

Idk how everyone else feels but it seems like I'm the only that's gonna take Edwards up on his invitation. I'm gonna go to Cortland and I'm gonna return to the UG with the heads of Edwards and Lang.

I'm serious ill do that. Phone Post

Never said you did brother - my point was people egging someone else on they could be doing it themselves.
You're right idk why no locals will step up, but I really wanna beat these guys down. Phone Post
1. Because you can't just "beat them down" unless you wanna spend some time in local jail, that's exactly what these guys wants

2. Some people in area have high a paying or jobs that prohibit them getting in a confrontation without being fired. This isn't few years ago where shit wasn't so up tight

3. Honestly I have alot at risk, I have a high paying job, I just bought a huge house in myrtle beach if I lose my job I'm sol. To be honest none Of this matters with me except my serious health issues, my heart can stop and has stopped 3x at any point and IV got major
Back problems going on. If someone in the area really wants to go there pm me. Ill fucking do it. I could die at any minute, might as well do it dojo storming Phone Post

lol can you say drama queen? dont get your panties in a bunch there sackattack.
3/29/13 3:31 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby

Galanis - 

if all the posts you have made about "taking this shit underground" and telling people to edit there posts, and been inboxing everyone like crazy. After you have been promising everyone you were going to air out all the facts, to just cut ties and leave everyone guessing just exactly wtf you were talking about is pretty bush there bud
3/29/13 3:57 AM
Alumynabjj

Ttt Phone Post
3/29/13 6:40 AM
HammerHead
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sackattack my comment wasn't towards you. You obviously stated early the thread your health issues and your high profile job I wasn't trying to call you out. Edwards gave anyone who doubts his legitimacy an open invite to come see how legit he is. Maybe its because I'm young dumb and don't have as much to lose, by that sounds like a damn good time to me. Phone Post
3/29/13 7:36 AM
diggity

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm

i'm sure the above has been posted... but what. the. fuck?

also, did sky actually go near a horse? is there footage or photo's? please post here if possible.

thanks and someone please stop this fucker!

3/29/13 9:04 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

post the damn pix..or give us a hint to search
3/29/13 9:38 AM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity -

also, did sky actually go near a horse? is there footage or photo's? please post here if possible.

Every time I see that...I think it is a troll setup... Think ASA trolling bullshido.

I doubt this Ryan Franklin is even real...and if those are his words...he is a delusional little bearded fatass that teaches horseshit grappling in his carpeted basement. Phone Post
3/29/13 9:49 AM
iNeverSlice

TalkShowOnMute - 
diggity -

Every time I see that...I think it is a troll setup... Think ASA trolling bullshido.

I doubt this Ryan Franklin is even real...and if those are his words...he is a delusional little bearded fatass that teaches horseshit grappling in his carpeted basement. Phone Post

That site is a joke. read the page titled "Epilogue"
3/29/13 10:04 AM
showbizconnor
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In- late but in! Phone Post
3/29/13 12:08 PM
Edelweiss
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby -
Galanis - 

if all the posts you have made about "taking this shit underground" and telling people to edit there posts, and been inboxing everyone like crazy. After you have been promising everyone you were going to air out all the facts, to just cut ties and leave everyone guessing just exactly wtf you were talking about is pretty bush there bud
Galanis, did you really just "take your ball and go home!?"

You said you had information that was so damning, so where is it? What did you learn that made you storm off?

It sucks, because you asked me to take some posts down because you were working in the greater picture. I did. Now, you are done because Kush said something that wasn't true? Ask him to take it down. Keep pushing. What is this?

Some guys vouched for you, so I backed off the investigation. Now, were just left out in the wind?

I understand why you would be irritated with what Kush said. He shouldn't have said it. I just want to know what happened. If you want to take your ball and go home, I guess that's your prerogative, but it sucks for the rest of us. Edwards, Lang, and Ricks deserve to be outed. Phone Post
3/29/13 12:23 PM
factchecker

"Edwards gave anyone who doubts his legitimacy an open invite to come see how legit he is."

So this means that the ball is in the UG mob's court now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.