UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sycotik
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What does #006 mean? Phone Post
3/26/13 8:07 PM
NCAA92
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sycotik -  What does #006 mean? Phone Post

He was hired right before Bond.....James Bond
3/26/13 8:08 PM
NCAA92
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Ok here's the response

1. You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet. How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him? Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar?My brother inlaw told me about LangMMA. How the hell would I know if that ment his name was Lang or Da Silva? My school is North East and that not my name??? Its just a school name.

2. Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang? Because that's what he said he teache by?

3. Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long? Meet him once a long time ago in church and then actually talked to him this week for the first time.

4. Your account should be active, why are you not posting? I was instructed by Sifu Tackett not to. I respect my Instructors wishes.

5. Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex? How do you know he even had one? I interviewed his family this week.

6. Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand? It's documented here. So I I can not believe Mr. land but I have to believe someone else? Seems incorrect to do..

7. Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation? This depend on many factors.

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him? I held an Apprentice instructor #006. got it in 1994.

Did a third grader respond....the spelling reeks of Lang
3/26/13 8:14 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick - 

1. You told me on the phone you were looking for a BJJ blackbelt to teach at your academt and you found Lang by searching on the internet. How exactly did you find Lang, what keywords did you search for, how did that lead you to lang, and how did you contact him? Unless you answer these very specifically we will know you're a liar?My brother inlaw told me about LangMMA. How the hell would I know if that ment his name was Lang or Da Silva? My school is North East and that not my name??? Its just a school name.

2. Why did you allow him to teach under an assumed identity (Da Silva) after knowing his name was David Lang? Because that's what he said he teache by?

3. Do you know Lang's father, have you known him, and if so in what capacity and for how long? Meet him once a long time ago in church and then actually talked to him this week for the first time.

4. Your account should be active, why are you not posting? I was instructed by Sifu Tackett not to. I respect my Instructors wishes.

5. Why are you referencing Dave Lang's ex? How do you know he even had one? I interviewed his family this week.

6. Dave's former student who has posted on this thread is the one who Dave gave the fake certificate to, why is that so hard for you to understand? It's documented here. So I I can not believe Mr. land but I have to believe someone else? Seems incorrect to do..

7. Is Lang welcome back at your school if you deem him legit after your investiation? This depend on many factors.

8. What rank or accolades do you hold under Dan Inosanto and what is your relationship with him? I held an Apprentice instructor #006. got it in 1994.

1.  Liar - I reported our phone call shortly after it happened and I was actually pretty much defending you at the time so I had no reason to make up your responses.  That's all I need to hear, you are a confirmed liar at this point.

Digging an even bigger hole every time he talks. Contradicts his previous story at every turn

What a total tool lol
3/26/13 8:26 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - 
Jump Kick - 

1.  Liar - I reported our phone call shortly after it happened and I was actually pretty much defending you at the time so I had no reason to make up your responses.  That's all I need to hear, you are a confirmed liar at this point.

Digging an even bigger hole every time he talks. Contradicts his previous story at every turn

What a total tool lol

Brother In Law- Dennis Jetux Small
3/26/13 8:28 PM
Rear Naked Chode
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCAA92 - 

Lol. You only Lang twice. From Rio with Fume. GoldLanger. Jazz Hands are forever. Live and let Lang. The man with the golden belt. The horse who loved me. For one eyes only. License to Lang. Octabarn. Holdeneye. Lang another day.
3/26/13 8:35 PM
Galanis
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick I messaged you those answers an hour ago. You guys reading this PLEASE check your inbox every time you check the thread!!

I am going to be sending all of you important messages in the next 10 minutes. PLEASE check them after I post here again saying theyve all been sent.

MMA GUY - I saw your PM but please read the one I titled "important" from earlier today. The other ones are not as updated

3/26/13 8:39 PM
WidowMaker187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm scanning the original Lang thread, found these so far.

10th post down: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

I remember the pictures being bigger so I'm still gunna scan through some more of the thread.
3/26/13 8:47 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - 
NCAA92 - 

Lol. You only Lang twice. From Rio with Fume. GoldLanger. Jazz Hands are forever. Live and let Lang. The man with the golden belt. The horse who loved me. For one eyes only. License to Lang. Octabarn. Holdeneye. Lang another day.

Vtfu
3/26/13 8:50 PM
WidowMaker187

WidowMaker187 - I'm scanning the original Lang thread, found these so far.

10th post down: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

I remember the pictures being bigger so I'm still gunna scan through some more of the thread.

My bad. Page 174. 10th post down.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1744492&page=174
3/26/13 8:56 PM
BSurely

Is Edwards even a real person?
3/26/13 8:59 PM
SteveNovak

You guys are doing a great job, this thread finally got me back posting after a few years and I must say It's good to see the frauds still getting exposed. Some may not think it's not such a big deal but an absurd amount of honest hardworking people are unknowingly giving their money to these fake instructors.

There is no such thing as "too far" when it comes to punks like this.

Keep up the great work Tear Gas, Galanis, BriggsSeekins, sackattack3323, and any others I missed.. there are thousands of un-posted lurkers like me cheering you on!
3/26/13 9:11 PM
Squirrel Guard
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picked a good time to visit. Read it all and subbing to await the thrilling conclusion!!! Phone Post
3/26/13 9:18 PM
Galanis
486 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen guys. That is 100% Jeff Edwards and NOT DAVE LANG. This has been confirmed multiple times.

WidowMaker - you have a pm

3/26/13 9:27 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Thx for the support everyone.

Commence phase 3!!!

MUAHAHAHA

3/26/13 9:27 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edited: 03/26/13 9:32 PM
Dubs
3/26/13 9:30 PM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis are you optimistic about your underground operation and think it will be successful? Only asking because the Hammer is ready to rock and there was quite a bit of interest in setting up the paypal to get him to Cortland for the sparring session. Do you think your play the better play here?
3/26/13 9:37 PM
SteveNovak

Get that man to CL with a calm attitude and a great camera, guys like this will only bury themselves the more they open up.
3/26/13 9:47 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

mister3mma

do you want to join the gang.
you gotta do a initiation man ands it tough...

3/26/13 10:09 PM
Galanis

Edited: 03/26/13 10:13 PM

I am all for any local going and handling this themselves. That is the idea here. What I am doing is basically giving the locals as much of the information I have come across as possible. Everything I'm doing is for them. However, a lot of information that has been uncovered brings new light to this beyond what was originally assumed. That's why there is other discussion going on. Am I in favor of locals confronting them in person? 100% yes. Even after they do, things will not stop there.

3/26/13 10:12 PM
Rival School

Tear Gas

Can I get a PM update on the side info on Edward? Any new stuff I don't have. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:43 PM
aarondramp
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

I am all for any local going and handling this themselves. That is the idea here. What I am doing is basically giving the locals as much of the information I have come across as possible. Everything I'm doing is for them. However, a lot of information that has been uncovered brings new light to this beyond what was originally assumed. That's why there is other discussion going on. Am I in favor of locals confronting them in person? 100% yes. Even after they do, things will not stop there.

Will those of us just following along get the info at some point? I enjoyed the video you posted and removed. I am curious how deep this goes.
3/26/13 10:45 PM
HammerHead
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen -
modestoMMAfan - Galanis are you optimistic about your underground operation and think it will be successful? Only asking because the Hammer is ready to rock and there was quite a bit of interest in setting up the paypal to get him to Cortland for the sparring session. Do you think your play the better play here?

If he goes down there, he needs at least some backup. Lang and Edwards are people without honor and no Budo.
I have back up, and a camera man. Lemme at em!! Phone Post
3/26/13 10:55 PM
14thepages
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How and why is TearGasKush the only one communicating with Edavardangilva? I mean no disrespect, I've read the whole thread + old thread.
3/26/13 10:55 PM
HammerHead
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - Tear Gas

Can I get a PM update on the side info on Edward? Any new stuff I don't have. Phone Post
I still need to get ahold of you. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.