UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/26/13 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Galanis
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jump Kick I messaged you those answers an hour ago. You guys reading this PLEASE check your inbox every time you check the thread!!

I am going to be sending all of you important messages in the next 10 minutes. PLEASE check them after I post here again saying theyve all been sent.

MMA GUY - I saw your PM but please read the one I titled "important" from earlier today. The other ones are not as updated

3/26/13 8:39 PM
WidowMaker187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm scanning the original Lang thread, found these so far.

10th post down: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

I remember the pictures being bigger so I'm still gunna scan through some more of the thread.
3/26/13 8:47 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode - 
NCAA92 - 
sycotik -  What does #006 mean? Phone Post

He was hired right before Bond.....James Bond

Lol. You only Lang twice. From Rio with Fume. GoldLanger. Jazz Hands are forever. Live and let Lang. The man with the golden belt. The horse who loved me. For one eyes only. License to Lang. Octabarn. Holdeneye. Lang another day.

Vtfu
3/26/13 8:50 PM
WidowMaker187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WidowMaker187 - I'm scanning the original Lang thread, found these so far.

10th post down: http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/bknapp2/library/?page=1

I remember the pictures being bigger so I'm still gunna scan through some more of the thread.

My bad. Page 174. 10th post down.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1744492&page=174
3/26/13 8:56 PM
BSurely
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is Edwards even a real person?
3/26/13 8:59 PM
SteveNovak

You guys are doing a great job, this thread finally got me back posting after a few years and I must say It's good to see the frauds still getting exposed. Some may not think it's not such a big deal but an absurd amount of honest hardworking people are unknowingly giving their money to these fake instructors.

There is no such thing as "too far" when it comes to punks like this.

Keep up the great work Tear Gas, Galanis, BriggsSeekins, sackattack3323, and any others I missed.. there are thousands of un-posted lurkers like me cheering you on!
3/26/13 9:11 PM
Squirrel Guard
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Picked a good time to visit. Read it all and subbing to await the thrilling conclusion!!! Phone Post
3/26/13 9:18 PM
Galanis
534 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen guys. That is 100% Jeff Edwards and NOT DAVE LANG. This has been confirmed multiple times.

WidowMaker - you have a pm

3/26/13 9:27 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thx for the support everyone.

Commence phase 3!!!

MUAHAHAHA

3/26/13 9:27 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Edited: 03/26/13 9:32 PM
Dubs
3/26/13 9:30 PM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis are you optimistic about your underground operation and think it will be successful? Only asking because the Hammer is ready to rock and there was quite a bit of interest in setting up the paypal to get him to Cortland for the sparring session. Do you think your play the better play here?
3/26/13 9:37 PM
SteveNovak

Get that man to CL with a calm attitude and a great camera, guys like this will only bury themselves the more they open up.
3/26/13 9:47 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

mister3mma

do you want to join the gang.
you gotta do a initiation man ands it tough...

3/26/13 10:09 PM
Galanis

Edited: 03/26/13 10:13 PM

I am all for any local going and handling this themselves. That is the idea here. What I am doing is basically giving the locals as much of the information I have come across as possible. Everything I'm doing is for them. However, a lot of information that has been uncovered brings new light to this beyond what was originally assumed. That's why there is other discussion going on. Am I in favor of locals confronting them in person? 100% yes. Even after they do, things will not stop there.

3/26/13 10:12 PM
Rival School

Tear Gas

Can I get a PM update on the side info on Edward? Any new stuff I don't have. Phone Post
3/26/13 10:43 PM
aarondramp
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

I am all for any local going and handling this themselves. That is the idea here. What I am doing is basically giving the locals as much of the information I have come across as possible. Everything I'm doing is for them. However, a lot of information that has been uncovered brings new light to this beyond what was originally assumed. That's why there is other discussion going on. Am I in favor of locals confronting them in person? 100% yes. Even after they do, things will not stop there.

Will those of us just following along get the info at some point? I enjoyed the video you posted and removed. I am curious how deep this goes.
3/26/13 10:45 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LesterGreen -
modestoMMAfan - Galanis are you optimistic about your underground operation and think it will be successful? Only asking because the Hammer is ready to rock and there was quite a bit of interest in setting up the paypal to get him to Cortland for the sparring session. Do you think your play the better play here?

If he goes down there, he needs at least some backup. Lang and Edwards are people without honor and no Budo.
I have back up, and a camera man. Lemme at em!! Phone Post
3/26/13 10:55 PM
14thepages

How and why is TearGasKush the only one communicating with Edavardangilva? I mean no disrespect, I've read the whole thread + old thread.
3/26/13 10:55 PM
HammerHead
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rival School - Tear Gas

Can I get a PM update on the side info on Edward? Any new stuff I don't have. Phone Post
I still need to get ahold of you. Phone Post
3/26/13 11:20 PM
Galanis

Hammer heard and RIval School both have messages

More than just Tear Gas are talking to Edwards.

3/26/13 11:41 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH

Galanis - 

Hammer heard and RIval School both have messages

More than just Tear Gas are talking to Edwards.

This.

All the info will be made public at some point. there will still be updates to this thread as they are made available but I would be speculating if i gave a time frame. We won't let you guys down. Anybody local intrested in the dojo storm that can be trusted pm me or galanis.
3/26/13 11:53 PM
redwhiteandblues
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
3/26/13 11:57 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mister3mma - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - mister3mma

do you want to join the gang.
you gotta do a initiation man ands it tough...

As long as I don't violate probation I'm always down to roll Phone Post

LOL
3/26/13 11:59 PM
GOREILLAMAN
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - 
GOREILLAMAN -  I did work on barvo, contacting todd bjornetheune etc. let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'm a special investigator and have access to databases. Phone Post

Databases huh sensei (still reppin my 3rd dan BB under your blessing grandmaster 10thdan gorrila grappling)

Anyway i challenge you to find anything about Lang going to brazil. passports...stamps
Where did he get to spend so much time under Giba

You don't need a database to know that he never went to Brazil.

I'll look up some info tonight though and see what I come up with.
3/27/13 12:11 AM
GOREILLAMAN

Does this mother fucker live right next to an elementary school?!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.