UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/29/13 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

place looks legit...

I am just waiting for someone to storm this place with a camcorder in hand.

Great thread.
3/29/13 8:46 PM
SubbedZER0
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

Come back to check the thread and read-up

Tear Gas forms and elite squad and goes into underground action.

Carry on gentlemen. A great job so far

Come back to check thread again.....

KUSH and elite squad being assualted by their own.

FUCKERY!

3/29/13 9:12 PM
MountainMedic
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFFuckery is afoot Phone Post
3/29/13 9:21 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can the crack elite underground post the secret PM information now please! Phone Post
3/29/13 10:13 PM
rebelyell
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet the ug now has a secret h.q. compound. Sweet!
3/29/13 10:16 PM
PrettyBoy
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 -
mmaguy30 - Sack, when you moving to MB and where you living? (development or gen area)
I got a house just outside north myrtle. Private 30 acres. 18acres is a private lake. Has a 4,800sq ft main house and a 2400sq ft that's a guest house. Finished basement spa room with hot tub, sauna, massage table, library. Yada yada. I posted some pics in a thread of mine. Got it as a steal. House is valued at about 500k I paid just shy of 200k. Foreclosure :) Phone Post
You can get all that for 200k or even 500k? Damn... You can maybe get a condo where I'm from for that. Awesome man. Congrats and enjoy it. Phone Post
3/29/13 10:37 PM
scrapdo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
scrapdo -

I'm pestering? You state right above (through all the garbage) that you don't know the details so please keep your advice to yourself.

The person that decided on keeping everything private has left the thread and says he's done so I think it's reasonable to find that annoying. Secondly, the only guy on this whole thread with credibility in doing this, who has seen the messages, said there was no need to keep it secret so I think I'll go with his opinion. Have you seen the emails tey are sending him?? About naked pic's of his teen daughter?? Yet they are worried about the targets seeing what's been found while reading this thread?  Seems they don't have the self-control to stop themselves from saying it straight to Jeff, so what's the need to keep things secret?

It's not about patience, I'm skeptical that they've found much of anything at all. If they've been finding things and doing something about this fraud, then I appreciate that, but I haven't seen much of anything and April Fools is coming fast.

Look... I am sitting back on this one & just giving these a guiding hand from time to time, I don't have the spare hours to hunt like we have done in the past.

AND I told a white lie to try to let these guys run with what they are doing- I HAVE had a gander at some of their core evidence & its is pretty interesting to be honest. When they conclude their investigation & release what they have found you will understand.

One of the lessons learned from past fraud hunts is that when you let too much out too soon people who don't know what they are doing jump in and cause damage.
Serious accusations need to be sourced & confirmed or its just rumors & name calling, which is a waste of time leads to thread deletion.

So, again, just be patient fellas. Don't try to open your presents before xmas, brush twice, & remember to do your pushups...

These guys are doing a good job after a rocky start. Let them do their thing & get back to us when done, it really is better that way.
If anyone has any thing of value to add, by all means pm galanis or kush with it! But stop pming to ask to be let in "just cause", it only takes their time away from their project. They have jobs, family, school.... they are busy enough.

Thanks-MM Phone Post
That's cool. Not trying to be a dick and I've offered to help and I certainly haven't pm'd anyone pestering for anything. It seemed pretty bleak when gal said he was done without revealing anything. I think that's what caused the uproar. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 11:59 PM
Alumynabjj

sackattack3323 - 
mmaguy30 - Sack, when you moving to MB and where you living? (development or gen area)
I got a house just outside north myrtle. Private 30 acres. 18acres is a private lake. Has a 4,800sq ft main house and a 2400sq ft that's a guest house. Finished basement spa room with hot tub, sauna, massage table, library. Yada yada. I posted some pics in a thread of mine. Got it as a steal. House is valued at about 500k I paid just shy of 200k. Foreclosure :) Phone Post

WTF? My house was around that and I got 1,300 sq ft. Fuck me and good for you!
3/30/13 12:01 AM
Alumynabjj

Rear Naked Chode - Alumynabjj is Lang's ex wife, it all makes sense now. Oh and briggs must be his ex wife too.

Woo...hold up. I just fucked him I didnt marry him.
3/30/13 12:07 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see the fffuckery has been identified and dealt with. 

3/30/13 12:30 AM
Edelweiss
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened to Kush? He hasn't posted since this thread went haywire.

3/30/13 2:27 AM
Ponyboy
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit!

I can probably ride my bicycle up from miami, stay at a holiday inn express, and hang a loogie over lang's prone body before you locals up there lift a finger.
3/30/13 10:09 AM
TalkShowOnMute
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ponyboy - Holy shit!

I can probably ride my bicycle up from miami, stay at a holiday inn express, and hang a loogie over lang's prone body before you locals up there lift a finger.
Ive either helped out or followed many of these fraud threads....Bravo...Shields... Dave Lang twice.... That Team that had the Kill shots..... That little fat bald white dude....and Todd....I can't even remember them all...

Two things I have noted in each of them...and you can set a watch by these almost..it happens every time...

First..You'll get at least a few people saying "How come these frauds are never in my area? If they were I would blah blah blah"

Second...locals are near impossible to find. They all go radio silent all of a sudden. The UG spans the country... But in the cities where these frauds operate ...we have surprisingly few members.

Now that tells me a few things. And I'm sure most of you will formulate opinions based on those things as well.

But it tells me that most guys are happy to help with the online part, which is great people are needed for that, but no one ever wants to get there hands dirty in person.

And I don't throw any specific blame out there not everyone is a fighter not everyone wants to go dojo storming.

It takes big balls to go do that stuff, not everyone has that. Phone Post
3/30/13 10:11 AM
TalkShowOnMute
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And I'm not even saying you have to go there and bare knuckle fight him to the death, just walk in with a camera and start asking questions. If he asks you to leave then you leave and you will have no legal issues and you won't get hurt Phone Post
3/30/13 10:45 AM
Master Bater
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TalkShowOnMute -  And I'm not even saying you have to go there and bare knuckle fight him to the death, just walk in with a camera and start asking questions. If he asks you to leave then you leave and you will have no legal issues and you won't get hurt Phone Post

this
3/30/13 11:44 AM
diggity

I'd contribute to a fund to get mmaguy or similar out to see them. I'd go but I'm in the Maldives with wife and new baby on holiday...
Actually, if someone actually has the creative juices it would actually make a brilliant documentary.
But just to be clear- if someone sets up a PayPal fund or similar I'll contribute some dollars.
Anyone? Phone Post
3/30/13 11:46 AM
diggity

Also, just to correct my above post- I probably wouldn't go- life changes when you have a baby girl to look after..... But I'd LOVE to go. Hope that makes sense.... Also, I used to be a man so I don't think it's fair that I fight.

Fox fallon Phone Post
3/30/13 11:59 AM
factchecker

"But it tells me that most guys are happy to help with the online part, which is great people are needed for that, but no one ever wants to get there hands dirty in person."

Of course not. I would never even cast a look at this kind of dojo if it were next door to my home.
3/30/13 12:14 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys I'd also love to go but I recently sprained my ankle. Oh and also I'm in Russia on business for 6 months.

But if i were there Id be exposing the fuck outta these frauds! Phone Post
3/30/13 1:03 PM
factchecker

OGTT_Darth YOLO - 
TEAR GAS KUSH - All you people talking shit about how this has been going just remember that you haven't done shit. About 6 people made contributions to this thread and they are the ones you guys are bitching at. I may not have done A+ job in the beginning. This thread was 20 pages last Friday when i started and there was shit. Look what's been uncovered. 2 More people exposed and more in the works and you guys can't go 2 days without crying about feeling left out?? The pics were sent by a ug lurker and and I mentioned them before receiving them and they turned out to bs. Oh fuckin well. Now feel free to continue.
Who are you again? What was ur sn on the last thread?

Stfd Phone Post

We have not got the answer to this question, have we?
3/30/13 2:48 PM
HammerHead
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I get off work I think I'm packing my bags and going to Cortland.

Better hide yo wife, hide yo kids, and hide yo horses. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 3:41 PM
FirstScratch
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Todd Keuneke case doesn't count. There were plenty of us locals shutting him down, even before he reached UG or Internet fame. Phone Post
3/30/13 6:34 PM
CHECK MAT CANADA

Wow boys listen i've got 3 checkmat blues and a purp ready to get the job done.. we live in toronto and will drive down and handle these morons...just we are gonna need all the expenses taken care o..theres alot of risk involved for anyone doing a dojo storm...so if interested pm me and well get the ball rolling ...if not ..gl to who ever goes
3/30/13 6:39 PM
CHECK MAT CANADA

just googled how long it would take us,..... 4 hours at 100km/h ..def doable .. so pm me and lets get it done.. would prefr to deal with MMAguy
3/30/13 6:54 PM
Master Bater

well i was almost on my way out the door to take care of these fool..........chanced a fart as going down the stairs.....BIG mistake.... followed thought,.... terrible mess... sadly its gonna take me at least 2-3 weeks to clear this up..

but you KNOW i woulda!!!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.