UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/29/13 12:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Edwards gave anyone who doubts his legitimacy an open invite to come see how legit he is."

So this means that the ball is in the UG mob's court now.
3/29/13 12:30 PM
Rival School

factchecker - "Edwards gave anyone who doubts his legitimacy an open invite to come see how legit he is."

Like we all live there Phone Post
3/29/13 12:34 PM
factchecker

"Honestly I have alot at risk, I have a high paying job, I just bought a huge house in myrtle beach if I lose my job I'm sol."

Lol, you are counting chickens before they are hatched just like the "leader(s)" here.
3/29/13 12:47 PM
diggity

Why is this getting so strange? Phone Post
3/29/13 12:49 PM
Brown Balloon Knot
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please tell me this ain't the end guys?!

UG needs mob justice or at the very least a pee pee taste video Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 12:52 PM
UGCTT_Song2
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

diggity - Why is this getting so strange? Phone Post
+1 Phone Post
3/29/13 1:00 PM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems this entire thing is off the rails now. Pages after pages of going nowhere. Do we get resolution in all of this, do Lang and Edwards get outed as the frauds they are, or does this just continue to spiral into chaos and inactivity?
3/29/13 1:02 PM
smth416
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread became gay as fuck. Phone Post
3/29/13 1:04 PM
in before 11er

UG i am dissapoint...
3/29/13 1:26 PM
Zeb
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread should be archived and a new one with a reasonable summary started.
3/29/13 1:32 PM
scrapdo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 1:33 PM

Wow! Calling these guys frauds for this long while keeping your little secrets promising all these huge developments to be revealed only to provide nothing.

Irony?

Even MMAGUY, who was privy, said to stop with the secrets and you still kept everything to yourselves. I'm definitely retrieving my VU's!!

3/29/13 1:36 PM
MountainMedic
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrapdo - 

Wow! Calling these guys frauds for this long while keeping your little secrets promising all these huge developments to be revealed only to provide nothing.

Irony?

Even MMAGUY, who was privy, said to stop with the secrets and you still kept everything to yourselves. I'm definitely retrieving my VU's!!

settle kids, these take time in my experiance....
3/29/13 1:46 PM
HammerHead
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know everything Galanis has kept under wraps, if he really is quitting ill bust out ALL the info RIGHT NOW. Phone Post
3/29/13 1:47 PM
HammerHead
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - "Edwards gave anyone who doubts his legitimacy an open invite to come see how legit he is."

Yeah it does. That's why I'm trying so heard to get things lined up to go to this Podunk ass NY town so we can handle this the right way. Phone Post
3/29/13 1:48 PM
HammerHead

Galanis are you really out? Because I'm willing to bust this thing wide open so the whole UG army has all the info? Phone Post
3/29/13 1:49 PM
MountainMedic
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HammerHead - Galanis are you really out? Because I'm willing to bust this thing wide open so the whole UG army has all the info? Phone Post
Wait on that for a bit. Phone Post
3/29/13 1:52 PM
HammerHead

MountainMedic -
HammerHead - Galanis are you really out? Because I'm willing to bust this thing wide open so the whole UG army has all the info? Phone Post
Okay I haven't heard from him ill wait for the ok but if he is really done there is no reason to keep this under wraps because he was the head of the whole thing. Phone Post
3/29/13 2:03 PM
MountainMedic

HammerHead -
MountainMedic -
Okay I haven't heard from him ill wait for the ok but if he is really done there is no reason to keep this under wraps because he was the head of the whole thing. Phone Post
Sure. I just know from investigations I've been part of that things ALWAYS go slower than you'd like & you spend alot of time confirming things & waiting for people to get back to you. Impatience causes mistakes (see the beginning of the thread). Phone Post
3/29/13 2:32 PM
scrapdo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
scrapdo - 

Irony?

settle kids, these take time in my experiance....

I think everyone's been pretty patient.

3/29/13 2:34 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

factchecker - "Honestly I have alot at risk, I have a high paying job, I just bought a huge house in myrtle beach if I lose my job I'm sol."

Lol, you are counting chickens before they are hatched just like the "leader(s)" here.
This guy always trolls these threads Phone Post
3/29/13 2:56 PM
MountainMedic

Edited: 03/29/13 2:56 PM
<blockquote>scrapdo - <blockquote>MountainMedic - <blockquote>scrapdo - <p>
Wow! Calling these guys frauds for this long while keeping your little secrets promising all these huge developments to be revealed only to provide nothing.</p>
<p>
Irony?</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
Even MMAGUY, who was privy, said to stop with the secrets and you still kept everything to yourselves. I'm definitely retrieving my VU's!!</p></blockquote><br />settle kids, these take time in my experiance....</blockquote><br /><p>
I think everyone's been pretty patient.</p></blockquote><br />no, you havent. to do these things correctly takes time & it will not be on your schedule. these threads are amusing, yes, but they are not for your entertainment... they are for a purpose.<br /><br />If your attention span is too short for this I suggest you seek your entertainment elsewhere. I have only talked briefly with the guys running this, and don't know all the details, but they are doing what they can (in their spare time, i remind you).<br /><br />If you look at the beginnings of this thread you can see what happens when people go off half cocked because they want to be "the man" on an internet forum.<br /><br /><br />or keep pestering away, keeps the thread bumped at least.
3/29/13 3:58 PM
Kevin bacon
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping for some progress or at least a good plan by page 40... I'm a little dissapoint to be honest.

Too bad Lang won't ever meet up with MMAguy30...
We should quote his post with the challenge in every other page, so there's no way anyone can miss it
3/29/13 3:58 PM
scrapdo

Edited: 03/29/13 3:58 PM

I'm pestering? You state right above (through all the garbage) that you don't know the details so please keep your advice to yourself.

The person that decided on keeping everything private has left the thread and says he's done so I think it's reasonable to find that annoying. Secondly, the only guy on this whole thread with credibility in doing this, who has seen the messages, said there was no need to keep it secret so I think I'll go with his opinion. Have you seen the emails tey are sending him?? About naked pic's of his teen daughter?? Yet they are worried about the targets seeing what's been found while reading this thread?  Seems they don't have the self-control to stop themselves from saying it straight to Jeff, so what's the need to keep things secret?

It's not about patience, I'm skeptical that they've found much of anything at all. If they've been finding things and doing something about this fraud, then I appreciate that, but I haven't seen much of anything and April Fools is coming fast.

3/29/13 4:06 PM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

66 pages and no results or updates. I'm pretty done with this. If we don't get something by page 70 I'm going back to something more constructive.
3/29/13 4:16 PM
Galanis
1021 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All of you whiney bitches need to stop, is this a fucking soap opera to you or what? A TV show you expect to deliver entertainment on a weekly basis?

Do you understand, I have a life, every single local person has a life? Stop PMing me and just be fucking patient. Everything will come out this weekend.

I will tell you why I'm involved in this. I love the martial arts and everything they have done for me. To see what David Lang, Jeff Edwards, Hermes and Lucca Franca are doing makes me sick to my stomach. I have nothing to do with these people, no ties to them at all. However I can't sit here while they con people and steal their money, giving them a false sense of security they are truly being trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I don't live near these people, I don't know these people.

But I am good with computers and have put in more effort than you realize to bring them down. The amount of time I've spent digging and finding out information has been taxing. I am not here to gain the UG's approval or not, when I first got into this I had no idea how deep or shady this thing was. I am not trying to toot my own horn but I can tell you right now if it was not for me no one would have any information beyond "David Lang and Jeff Edwards are douche bags". Morons like you are the reason I posted that I am "out" because I am tired of getting a PM every 20 minutes either asking for information or trashing me saying I am a liar etc.

So, have a little patience kiddys

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.