UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/29/13 4:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rear Naked Chode
635 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/29/13 5:00 PM
PittBJJ
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis keep up the good work brother. From reading your post I hope to God that Lucca and Hermes did not let that scum bag buy a black belt for a couple bucks.

3/29/13 5:03 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this is a Barvo type situation where he paid for his black belt with an affiliation fee isn't it? You wouldn't have mentioned how scummy the Franca brothers are if it wasn't. I called that shit early in this thread cause I had a bad feeling. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 5:05 PM
Galanis
1211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/29/13 5:05 PM

It's worse than that, that's why it's taking a little time. Thanks for your patience guys. Expect a huge update/post this weekend. Thanks for understanding

3/29/13 5:17 PM
SlightlyStoopid
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carry on gentlemen. Your work is appreciated by the majority of us. VTFU. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 5:27 PM
Mr Bungle
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - All you people talking shit about how this has been going just remember that you haven't done shit. About 6 people made contributions to this thread and they are the ones you guys are bitching at. I may not have done A+ job in the beginning. This thread was 20 pages last Friday when i started and there was shit. Look what's been uncovered. 2 More people exposed and more in the works and you guys can't go 2 days without crying about feeling left out?? The pics were sent by a ug lurker and and I mentioned them before receiving them and they turned out to bs. Oh fuckin well. Now feel free to continue.

Kush and Galanis, stay the course.

Kush you took my advice and got some results and really got this thread going. Galanis, sackattack and Kush all seem to have something worthwhile cooking behind the scenes, so I say: Fuck these dweebs coming here and complaining about nothing more coming of all of this, despite not one of them willing to contribute. I say keep it the way it is until you are absolute certain. Then drop the bomb.

Keep thumbing thru facebook from time to time and try to snoop in on certain peoples messages. These idiots make error after error and don't seem to know how to cover their tracks. SO far that's their biggest downfall.

All I know is, Lang and Edwards love to kiss prostitutes on the lips and that tells you what kind of person they are....
3/29/13 5:32 PM
Ryan Shank
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep fighting the good fight Kush and Galanis

3/29/13 5:43 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had more vote ups.

3/29/13 5:48 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your work doesn't go unnoticed sirs, just ignore the morons. 

3/29/13 6:31 PM
MountainMedic
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scrapdo -

I'm pestering? You state right above (through all the garbage) that you don't know the details so please keep your advice to yourself.

The person that decided on keeping everything private has left the thread and says he's done so I think it's reasonable to find that annoying. Secondly, the only guy on this whole thread with credibility in doing this, who has seen the messages, said there was no need to keep it secret so I think I'll go with his opinion. Have you seen the emails tey are sending him?? About naked pic's of his teen daughter?? Yet they are worried about the targets seeing what's been found while reading this thread?  Seems they don't have the self-control to stop themselves from saying it straight to Jeff, so what's the need to keep things secret?

It's not about patience, I'm skeptical that they've found much of anything at all. If they've been finding things and doing something about this fraud, then I appreciate that, but I haven't seen much of anything and April Fools is coming fast.

Look... I am sitting back on this one & just giving these a guiding hand from time to time, I don't have the spare hours to hunt like we have done in the past.

AND I told a white lie to try to let these guys run with what they are doing- I HAVE had a gander at some of their core evidence & its is pretty interesting to be honest. When they conclude their investigation & release what they have found you will understand.

One of the lessons learned from past fraud hunts is that when you let too much out too soon people who don't know what they are doing jump in and cause damage.
Serious accusations need to be sourced & confirmed or its just rumors & name calling, which is a waste of time leads to thread deletion.

So, again, just be patient fellas. Don't try to open your presents before xmas, brush twice, & remember to do your pushups...

These guys are doing a good job after a rocky start. Let them do their thing & get back to us when done, it really is better that way.
If anyone has any thing of value to add, by all means pm galanis or kush with it! But stop pming to ask to be let in "just cause", it only takes their time away from their project. They have jobs, family, school.... they are busy enough.

Thanks-MM Phone Post
3/29/13 6:39 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR UG!
3/29/13 7:10 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - All you people talking shit about how this has been going just remember that you haven't done shit. About 6 people made contributions to this thread and they are the ones you guys are bitching at. I may not have done A+ job in the beginning. This thread was 20 pages last Friday when i started and there was shit. Look what's been uncovered. 2 More people exposed and more in the works and you guys can't go 2 days without crying about feeling left out?? The pics were sent by a ug lurker and and I mentioned them before receiving them and they turned out to bs. Oh fuckin well. Now feel free to continue.
Who are you again? What was ur sn on the last thread?

Stfd Phone Post
3/29/13 7:12 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro you got famous in 2 weeks. Again those of us who have followed this over the years get antsywhen we hear news. At this point nothing short of not backing down is expected of the instigators and stuff and such as. Phone Post
3/29/13 8:15 PM
factchecker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 - 
factchecker - "Honestly I have alot at risk, I have a high paying job, I just bought a huge house in myrtle beach if I lose my job I'm sol."

Lol, you are counting chickens before they are hatched just like the "leader(s)" here.
Wtf are you talking about? I bought a house in myrtle beach I move there June 1st IV also had major health issues the last 2 months that prevents me from going over there and getting physical, that's what that past was about.

So what the fuck are you talking about with counting my chickens and shit. Phone Post

In my eyes you are crying before you are hurt.

You would not go dojostorm this place anyway, high-paying job or not. You are not that dumb.

I wish you a speedy recovery, brother.
3/29/13 8:17 PM
factchecker

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

place looks legit...

I am just waiting for someone to storm this place with a camcorder in hand.

Great thread.
3/29/13 8:36 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"FUCKERY"

The word of the day is "FUCKERY"

as in: "There is a lot of "FUCKERY" going on in this thread...

and "There is much fuckery going on at that gym in Cortland"

or "You can see a lot of fuckery in that stable that skyfeather is on her knees in..."

I have NO CLUE WTF is going on here, but let me sum up a few things...

FIRST, Dave Lang is STILLLLLL a 1 eyed kiddy raping cockfaggot and STILLL does not have a legit Black Belt in anything other than FUCKERY.

SECOND, This new Sifraud Edwards is a douche and a moron, responsible for much FUCKERY. LOL at him thinking he is due anything... like I said before you silly fuck, present PROOF that THEE Hermes Franca (currently incarcerated for fuckery of children, like LANG should be...)confirmed to you that Lang EARNED a black belt in BJJ under him, and I have $1k in cash for you...I am waiting.

Third, I have no clue what all this infighting is about... but its pointless and silly...pure fuckery. Direct your efforts at putting up reviews for Sifrauds business, harass him publicly, notify his students, FUCK HIM IN THE ASS... the dude is DIRECTLY responsible for outright fraud, he sold memberships to a gym based on completely false claims he was fully aware were false, and helped promote and now protect known criminals. FUCK. HIM. and fuck anyone associated with him and that den of lies.

My challenge to Lang remains...

It looks like he has a few guys fighting on a card soon... someone notify the promoter AND the commission of the facts in this case. Also... let Dennis Ashe at Connection Rio know that now lang and Sifraud Edwards claim that the video Wallid made regarding Lang is actually NOT regarding lang because Wallid never mentions Lang by name (in the original unedited version he stated the name several times)

There are still screen caps of the website Dave made with the claims of a BB under WAllid and other fuckery out there... and I STILL have all the msgs between Dave and I (when he could not speak English...) They are also still all posted in the last thread... Ask Edwards to explain all that away...

Its not worth our time proving ANYTHING to Sifraud... he is as guilty and bad as Lang... he is a langer.

Don't devote energy to infighting and fuckery... devote it to dicking with these frauds and scum. and make it funny damn it... This shit is supposed to be funny... many are taking all of this too damn seriously... lighten up and fuck with the frauds... its fun.

Fuckery.
3/29/13 8:37 PM
mmaguy30
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sack, when you moving to MB and where you living? (development or gen area)
3/29/13 8:46 PM
SubbedZER0
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SubbedZER0 - 

Come back to check the thread and read-up

Tear Gas forms and elite squad and goes into underground action.

Carry on gentlemen. A great job so far

Come back to check thread again.....

KUSH and elite squad being assualted by their own.

FUCKERY!

3/29/13 9:12 PM
MountainMedic
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFFuckery is afoot Phone Post
3/29/13 9:21 PM
smth416
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can the crack elite underground post the secret PM information now please! Phone Post
3/29/13 10:13 PM
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet the ug now has a secret h.q. compound. Sweet!
3/29/13 10:16 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 -
mmaguy30 - Sack, when you moving to MB and where you living? (development or gen area)
I got a house just outside north myrtle. Private 30 acres. 18acres is a private lake. Has a 4,800sq ft main house and a 2400sq ft that's a guest house. Finished basement spa room with hot tub, sauna, massage table, library. Yada yada. I posted some pics in a thread of mine. Got it as a steal. House is valued at about 500k I paid just shy of 200k. Foreclosure :) Phone Post
You can get all that for 200k or even 500k? Damn... You can maybe get a condo where I'm from for that. Awesome man. Congrats and enjoy it. Phone Post
3/29/13 10:37 PM
scrapdo
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic -
scrapdo -

I'm pestering? You state right above (through all the garbage) that you don't know the details so please keep your advice to yourself.

The person that decided on keeping everything private has left the thread and says he's done so I think it's reasonable to find that annoying. Secondly, the only guy on this whole thread with credibility in doing this, who has seen the messages, said there was no need to keep it secret so I think I'll go with his opinion. Have you seen the emails tey are sending him?? About naked pic's of his teen daughter?? Yet they are worried about the targets seeing what's been found while reading this thread?  Seems they don't have the self-control to stop themselves from saying it straight to Jeff, so what's the need to keep things secret?

It's not about patience, I'm skeptical that they've found much of anything at all. If they've been finding things and doing something about this fraud, then I appreciate that, but I haven't seen much of anything and April Fools is coming fast.

Look... I am sitting back on this one & just giving these a guiding hand from time to time, I don't have the spare hours to hunt like we have done in the past.

AND I told a white lie to try to let these guys run with what they are doing- I HAVE had a gander at some of their core evidence & its is pretty interesting to be honest. When they conclude their investigation & release what they have found you will understand.

One of the lessons learned from past fraud hunts is that when you let too much out too soon people who don't know what they are doing jump in and cause damage.
Serious accusations need to be sourced & confirmed or its just rumors & name calling, which is a waste of time leads to thread deletion.

So, again, just be patient fellas. Don't try to open your presents before xmas, brush twice, & remember to do your pushups...

These guys are doing a good job after a rocky start. Let them do their thing & get back to us when done, it really is better that way.
If anyone has any thing of value to add, by all means pm galanis or kush with it! But stop pming to ask to be let in "just cause", it only takes their time away from their project. They have jobs, family, school.... they are busy enough.

Thanks-MM Phone Post
That's cool. Not trying to be a dick and I've offered to help and I certainly haven't pm'd anyone pestering for anything. It seemed pretty bleak when gal said he was done without revealing anything. I think that's what caused the uproar. Phone Post 3.0
3/29/13 11:59 PM
Alumynabjj

sackattack3323 - 
mmaguy30 - Sack, when you moving to MB and where you living? (development or gen area)
I got a house just outside north myrtle. Private 30 acres. 18acres is a private lake. Has a 4,800sq ft main house and a 2400sq ft that's a guest house. Finished basement spa room with hot tub, sauna, massage table, library. Yada yada. I posted some pics in a thread of mine. Got it as a steal. House is valued at about 500k I paid just shy of 200k. Foreclosure :) Phone Post

WTF? My house was around that and I got 1,300 sq ft. Fuck me and good for you!
3/30/13 12:01 AM
Alumynabjj

Rear Naked Chode - Alumynabjj is Lang's ex wife, it all makes sense now. Oh and briggs must be his ex wife too.

Woo...hold up. I just fucked him I didnt marry him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.