UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/31/13 7:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cdmontgo
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just found this thread. I read up to the point where Dave started posting and claimed his was training there and not posting. Can someone please post a recap? Is this place still open? Is he still there?
3/31/13 7:29 PM
Galanis
1527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly there is not any good news. It's all very sad, and disgusting. I would not call any of it good. It's just a testament to corruption in even elite levels of martial arts. Sorry for the wait guys. I have been trying to compile a time line of all the info we have, when it happened etc. I am the only one working on that right now though, so it's been taking a little while. But yeah I will giv eyou guys everything I have.

As MMAguy just showed, anyone who goes to his gym is likely in for... absolutely nothing. I highly doubt Lang nor Edwards would ever fight a challenger, in fact, I feel as if they'd be more likely to pull a 12 gauge in cowardace. Do I think physically these morons will ever be taught a lesson? I honestly don't know. But I have compiled so much on their frauds, who is behind them, etc.. That hopefully just exposing it to the martial arts community (this stretches beyond Lang) will encourage others to follow what I've been doing, and dig up more information. It's really hard to do this all on my own, especially since I don't even live there. I am just writing this for the guys who actually have helped me out, which is very few

I think it's funny there are so many people bitching about lack of updates. How about you start digging yourself? I don't live near or know any of these people and I found all of my information through searching. All of you whiners could do the same thing if you need it so bad so fast. I just wana make sure I do this the right way

Check back late tonight for the info.. Don't be all excited something great is going to happen. It's just further proof that a lot of things aren't what they seem. Those who followed Checkmat situation know what I mean. Peace

3/31/13 8:17 PM
Rear Naked Chode
972 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically, Langers gonna Barvo.
3/31/13 8:19 PM
Jump Kick
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis = vtfu

3/31/13 8:31 PM
smth416
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

Honestly there is not any good news. It's all very sad, and disgusting. I would not call any of it good. It's just a testament to corruption in even elite levels of martial arts. Sorry for the wait guys. I have been trying to compile a time line of all the info we have, when it happened etc. I am the only one working on that right now though, so it's been taking a little while. But yeah I will giv eyou guys everything I have.

As MMAguy just showed, anyone who goes to his gym is likely in for... absolutely nothing. I highly doubt Lang nor Edwards would ever fight a challenger, in fact, I feel as if they'd be more likely to pull a 12 gauge in cowardace. Do I think physically these morons will ever be taught a lesson? I honestly don't know. But I have compiled so much on their frauds, who is behind them, etc.. That hopefully just exposing it to the martial arts community (this stretches beyond Lang) will encourage others to follow what I've been doing, and dig up more information. It's really hard to do this all on my own, especially since I don't even live there. I am just writing this for the guys who actually have helped me out, which is very few

I think it's funny there are so many people bitching about lack of updates. How about you start digging yourself? I don't live near or know any of these people and I found all of my information through searching. All of you whiners could do the same thing if you need it so bad so fast. I just wana make sure I do this the right way

Check back late tonight for the info.. Don't be all excited something great is going to happen. It's just further proof that a lot of things aren't what they seem. Those who followed Checkmat situation know what I mean. Peace

Keep fighting the good fight man.

Many of us aren't as shocked by this type of thing anymore. Phone Post
3/31/13 8:51 PM
Ponyboy
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any "training" that transpires should be done in the discipline claimed by the fakes.

This means Lang recieves the third hook shortly before he passes out.

If Edwards wants to "train" striking, then so be it.
3/31/13 8:52 PM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just in time for April fools. Phone Post
3/31/13 9:22 PM
Ryan Shank
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep doing what you're doing Galanis 

3/31/13 9:25 PM
Happiness Bunny
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dang
3/31/13 9:58 PM
Galanis
1527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/31/13 10:00 PM

Hey guys, I wanted to say I got a few PMs and noticed a few posts in this thread mentioning April Fool's day.  Just wanted to clarify to you all no this is not a joke. Here is proof (that is Lucca Franca, Dave Lang and his brother) that the Francas are not only in bed with Lang, but have stayed at his home and do business together. It's taking me a long time to put all of this together (the timeline), but Dave Lang is Lucca Franca's manager in the US. He has "trained" Franca too and we have video proof.

Here is a screenshot from Lucca Franca's Facebook when he visited Dave Lang in November 2012

I have a lot of other information to post after this, but the above is a VERY BRIEF summary of what is going on. Lucca met Lang through his brother Hermes in the last year or two (surprise right?) and has since not only stayed with/trained with him, but let Lang manage him, grant him fights, and falsely verify his status as a "black belt".

Draw your own conclusions for now, and I will post absolutely everything later tonight. There is so much information to format and go over, please be patient and stop bugging me. I would have posted these things earlier but I did not want these people to know we were onto what they were doing, and had to save every bit of information I can before it was taken down.

3/31/13 9:59 PM
Galanis

I forget the UG shrinks images, so here are the URLs to the full size pics so you can read better

http://i.imgur.com/DCQGSo5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CDa6Ibh.png

3/31/13 10:33 PM
CharlesLewis
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he bought a belt from Hermes' brother?

3/31/13 10:45 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. That is a really sad state of affairs. Maybe Dave sends cash to hermes' prison canteen account in exchange for the belt. Fucking ridiculous. Phone Post
3/31/13 10:59 PM
Pharcyd3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:12 PM
Mr Bungle

Where's kush? Haven't seen anything from him since this shit fell apart.
3/31/13 11:17 PM
JoejitsuMD
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sad to see David Lang buying a belt instead of just getting his fat ass on the mat and earning one. Phone Post
3/31/13 11:35 PM
Letibleu
1868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Did he really do that shit to kids? We kinda take the law into our own hands around where I live when that shit gets known.

3/31/13 11:49 PM
redwhiteandblues
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/1/13 12:02 AM
Unnamed
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It absolutely sucks when people sell their integrity.

WAR anyone fighting Franca!!
4/1/13 12:43 AM
Caladan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely disgusting.

vu for galanis.
4/1/13 1:17 AM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's bought the belt. People will know its a fraudulent promotion. Eventually the truth will spread enough. He's been stopped before, I'm sure he'll keep getting stopped. Only cream rises to the top. Not some kiddy raping, CUNT. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:20 AM
AndersonSilvasSpider

I know two white belts that have rolled with Lucca Franca they said he's terrible
4/1/13 1:36 AM
CharlesLewis
801 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine, for a moment, that all you have going for you is that you are Hermes Franca's brother.

4/1/13 1:43 AM
Mr Bungle

I understand why there's no one calling for Hermes' head, but why the BJJ community isn't shunning Lucca and shaming him from any tournament he shows up in is sort of surprising and disheartening.
4/1/13 1:55 AM
scrapdo
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets see some evidence first. Not saying it doesn't exist but so far we only can speculate unless/until gal shows evidence of his conclusions. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.