UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/31/13 12:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bingo'ed in Brazil
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas -
TalkShowOnMute - 
Ponyboy - Holy shit!

I can probably ride my bicycle up from miami, stay at a holiday inn express, and hang a loogie over lang's prone body before you locals up there lift a finger.
Ive either helped out or followed many of these fraud threads....Bravo...Shields... Dave Lang twice.... That Team that had the Kill shots..... That little fat bald white dude....and Todd....I can't even remember them all...

Two things I have noted in each of them...and you can set a watch by these almost..it happens every time...

First..You'll get at least a few people saying "How come these frauds are never in my area? If they were I would blah blah blah"

Second...locals are near impossible to find. They all go radio silent all of a sudden. The UG spans the country... But in the cities where these frauds operate ...we have surprisingly few members.

Now that tells me a few things. And I'm sure most of you will formulate opinions based on those things as well.

But it tells me that most guys are happy to help with the online part, which is great people are needed for that, but no one ever wants to get there hands dirty in person.

And I don't throw any specific blame out there not everyone is a fighter not everyone wants to go dojo storming.

It takes big balls to go do that stuff, not everyone has that. Phone Post

TSOM is correct.
That is the difference between the UG and Bullshido right there. Phone Post
3/31/13 12:34 AM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about setting up a PayPal account to fly wallid and mmaguy out to have a chat with Dave Lang and the funky bunch?
I would contribute to that. I think a lot of other guys would as well! Dream big!!..... (Too gay?) Phone Post
3/31/13 8:41 AM
noisebully

lol at all this talk about steppin up and paying them a visit. just do it or dont mention it. i realize there is some planning needed but plan shit be ready to go await a few paypal donations and go. it's really not that hard if you're willing to actually do it.

3/31/13 9:47 AM
Chomas
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 -
Chomas -
sackattack3323 - Rival school arnt you in the area? Is anyone else who live within a few hours down? IV got a portable heart monitor and I'm the only one down and willing to go meet this guy Phone Post
Ill go but we have to have a legit plan. Phone Post 3.0
Are you in the area? If so email me. I rarely check PMs. Zachv844@me.com Phone Post
Im in Syracuse, Ill email you bro. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:21 PM
Rival School

sackattack3323 - Rival school arnt you in the area? Is anyone else who live within a few hours down? IV got a portable heart monitor and I'm the only one down and willing to go meet this guy Phone Post
I'm not close at all. I'm in south Ohio Phone Post
3/31/13 1:06 PM
CHECK MAT CANADA

again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho
3/31/13 1:13 PM
Jump Kick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHECK MAT CANADA - again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho

3/31/13 1:20 PM
CHECK MAT CANADA

hahhaha hey jumpkick....fuk off with your less than funny input
3/31/13 1:25 PM
Shosh1n
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Check mat, who exactly are you asking if they wanna do this? If you have some blues and a purple then go fucking do it, whose approval are you waiting for?

Personally I think you're fill of shit, like most of the people who've been posting. This has looked like a troll since a while ago, I think most intelligent people are letting this thread die off. If you have something to offer then do it, if not, stop asking for help or approval from no one in particular. Basically what jump kick was saying with less words... Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:36 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Kush...what'd you do time for, if I may ask? You've mysteriously disappeared...hmmm? Phone Post
3/31/13 2:02 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuckery
3/31/13 3:47 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is more fishy than missy langs gash! Phone Post
3/31/13 3:50 PM
Rear Naked Chode
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the weekend, spill the juice.
3/31/13 4:17 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boys. We done been trolled Phone Post
3/31/13 6:03 PM
FinnViking
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow....didnt see this scum to make come back.
3/31/13 6:56 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kush...ty. Hoping you've made a fresh start! Any news??? Inquiring minds want to know... Phone Post
3/31/13 6:57 PM
Galanis
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tonight we will drop ALL info on the UG, everything we have found. Happy Easter

3/31/13 6:59 PM
mcgoogle66

Appreciate it Galanis! Sooooo looking forward to some good news... Phone Post
3/31/13 7:13 PM
cdmontgo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just found this thread. I read up to the point where Dave started posting and claimed his was training there and not posting. Can someone please post a recap? Is this place still open? Is he still there?
3/31/13 7:24 PM
mmaguy30
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets not forget that I already went to this guys house and school looking for him once...

3/31/13 7:29 PM
Galanis
1019 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly there is not any good news. It's all very sad, and disgusting. I would not call any of it good. It's just a testament to corruption in even elite levels of martial arts. Sorry for the wait guys. I have been trying to compile a time line of all the info we have, when it happened etc. I am the only one working on that right now though, so it's been taking a little while. But yeah I will giv eyou guys everything I have.

As MMAguy just showed, anyone who goes to his gym is likely in for... absolutely nothing. I highly doubt Lang nor Edwards would ever fight a challenger, in fact, I feel as if they'd be more likely to pull a 12 gauge in cowardace. Do I think physically these morons will ever be taught a lesson? I honestly don't know. But I have compiled so much on their frauds, who is behind them, etc.. That hopefully just exposing it to the martial arts community (this stretches beyond Lang) will encourage others to follow what I've been doing, and dig up more information. It's really hard to do this all on my own, especially since I don't even live there. I am just writing this for the guys who actually have helped me out, which is very few

I think it's funny there are so many people bitching about lack of updates. How about you start digging yourself? I don't live near or know any of these people and I found all of my information through searching. All of you whiners could do the same thing if you need it so bad so fast. I just wana make sure I do this the right way

Check back late tonight for the info.. Don't be all excited something great is going to happen. It's just further proof that a lot of things aren't what they seem. Those who followed Checkmat situation know what I mean. Peace

3/31/13 8:17 PM
Rear Naked Chode
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically, Langers gonna Barvo.
3/31/13 8:19 PM
Jump Kick
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis = vtfu

3/31/13 8:31 PM
smth416
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

Honestly there is not any good news. It's all very sad, and disgusting. I would not call any of it good. It's just a testament to corruption in even elite levels of martial arts. Sorry for the wait guys. I have been trying to compile a time line of all the info we have, when it happened etc. I am the only one working on that right now though, so it's been taking a little while. But yeah I will giv eyou guys everything I have.

As MMAguy just showed, anyone who goes to his gym is likely in for... absolutely nothing. I highly doubt Lang nor Edwards would ever fight a challenger, in fact, I feel as if they'd be more likely to pull a 12 gauge in cowardace. Do I think physically these morons will ever be taught a lesson? I honestly don't know. But I have compiled so much on their frauds, who is behind them, etc.. That hopefully just exposing it to the martial arts community (this stretches beyond Lang) will encourage others to follow what I've been doing, and dig up more information. It's really hard to do this all on my own, especially since I don't even live there. I am just writing this for the guys who actually have helped me out, which is very few

I think it's funny there are so many people bitching about lack of updates. How about you start digging yourself? I don't live near or know any of these people and I found all of my information through searching. All of you whiners could do the same thing if you need it so bad so fast. I just wana make sure I do this the right way

Check back late tonight for the info.. Don't be all excited something great is going to happen. It's just further proof that a lot of things aren't what they seem. Those who followed Checkmat situation know what I mean. Peace

Keep fighting the good fight man.

Many of us aren't as shocked by this type of thing anymore. Phone Post
3/31/13 8:51 PM
Ponyboy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any "training" that transpires should be done in the discipline claimed by the fakes.

This means Lang recieves the third hook shortly before he passes out.

If Edwards wants to "train" striking, then so be it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.