UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/1/13 2:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BSurely
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm lazy as fuck and have never trained in BJJ, but it appears I can move up the chain of the Mcdojo's if I have the funding.

I can pay for a BB and affiliation of an accredited Academy, move to some bum fuck town, create a school and train unassuming locals and make $$$?

Who else is on this scheme?

Fuck a fake dojo storming

Let's do it!!!!
4/1/13 2:46 AM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

I forget the UG shrinks images, so here are the URLs to the full size pics so you can read better

http://i.imgur.com/DCQGSo5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CDa6Ibh.png

They were at a place called "Horseheads"?!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:41 AM
Galanis
1530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 4:34 AM

scrapdo - Lets see some evidence first. Not saying it doesn't exist but so far we only can speculate unless/until gal shows evidence of his conclusions. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you stop hating, you asshole? Are you associated with these people? All I've seen you do on this thread is hate and post BS.

I take it you did not read the first Dave Lang thread. There is plenty of overwhelming, daming evidence as to how he scammed people, lied about his ranking and gave them a false sense of security by "training" them in a martial art he knew nothing about. That was only the tip of the iceberg in the whole story, and if you would have kept up with this thread also you'd know that.

When I sent you a PM telling you to stop hating you did not say shit. You are nothing but a parasite, you are posting in this thread why? What are you doing to help the investigation? You can do plenty just as I did. Now you are even defending these people? I am starting to think you are one of them with them, to be completely honest.

You want some evidence? How about this video of Lang training Lucca in a shit hole, barely able to hold pads? This was taken from Lucca's own page, the video is still up at the URL below. You can confirm it's Lucca simply by clicking. The above is our backup of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFGX2IRFWc

Here is a wonderful interview in Portugese with Lucca Franca. Here is an except, translated by Google

http://www.meiaguarda.com.br/?pagina=noticias&id=7259

"I thank God first, my team Evolution, my manager in the U.S. David Lang, martial arts academy dojo Fight Space Izaias Paulo, Academy FC3, etc"

(original text: "Gostaria de agradecer primeiramente a Deus, minha equipe Evolution, ao meu gerente nos EUA David Lang, academia de artes marciais Dojô Fight Space Paulo Izaias, Academia FC3")

There is another interview on the net of Franca's as well where he gives great thanks and love to Lang for "all he has done for him". Just to clarify, Lucca is Hermes' nephew. In the other interview, Lucca explains how he was introduced to Lang by Hermes. Scrapdo, are you aware Hermes is currently in prison for unlawful penetration of a minor for 4 years? When Lang's lies first started he claimed NO affiliation to Hermes Franca, and UG records can cofirm this. He did not even mention Hermes until he began posting on the scandal threads about him here, with Lang actually having the balls to defend his actions.

For the moment, I am yet to present everything at once because I am waiting for some details from other UG members. If I don't get them by the time I go to sleep this post is enough to tide the UG over. It's getting late in Arizona and I stayed up far too late waiting to hear back from some guys. But it is the holidays, and I should have absolutely everything by tomorrow. I do not want to present an incomplete version of events/evidence until I have all details from everyone involved, in one place. Word is bond and as you can see now you know we are not full of shit. Once the UG has everything, it's time to truly light the torch.

Scrapdo, you and every other doubter who contributed nothing can fuck off. What more proof do you need? It's all there.

4/1/13 3:43 AM
Galanis
1530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 3:45 AM

Go ahead and take a look at the way Lang is holding pads there. Yeah, he is legit alright. I'm sure a BJJ black belt like Franca has never had the opportunity to work with someone as esteemed as Lang. I'm sure in his 20+ years experience, Jeff Edwards never saw ANYBODY with such innovating training methods as David Lang.

You know he's a joke within 10 seconds of that video alone. You really believe he was able to fool these people? If so.. maybe he would've fooled you, too

4/1/13 4:13 AM
ShocknAwe
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! Good job Galanis!
4/1/13 4:41 AM
Galanis

Edited: 04/01/13 4:58 AM

Fuck all of the people associated with Lang for thinking you could get away unscathed after enabling this person

4/1/13 4:56 AM
Letibleu
1868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read the whole thread and I find it weird everyone is more hung over his fake credentials rather than the fact that this person sexually abused children. On the totem pole on 10 of badness to me fake credentials is like a 3 and sexually abusing children is about 11123.
4/1/13 5:29 AM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without being disrespectful, who cares? He's bought a fake black belt? He will eventually be outed properly, his shady past will also come out with children. He's done it before and I hate to say it, he'll do it again. I will not be at all surprised if two years down the line he gets arrested for assaulting students. It's a horrible thought, but it will happen. Big respect to all the people who went to work on this cunt though. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 5:41 AM
Letibleu
1868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 - Without being disrespectful, who cares? He's bought a fake black belt? He will eventually be outed properly, his shady past will also come out with children. He's done it before and I hate to say it, he'll do it again. I will not be at all surprised if two years down the line he gets arrested for assaulting students. It's a horrible thought, but it will happen. Big respect to all the people who went to work on this cunt though. Phone Post 3.0

The kid thing, has it been verified? I don't wanna re read the 70 pages.

4/1/13 6:32 AM
cawsie77

Letibleu -
cawsie77 - Without being disrespectful, who cares? He's bought a fake black belt? He will eventually be outed properly, his shady past will also come out with children. He's done it before and I hate to say it, he'll do it again. I will not be at all surprised if two years down the line he gets arrested for assaulting students. It's a horrible thought, but it will happen. Big respect to all the people who went to work on this cunt though. Phone Post 3.0

The kid thing, has it been verified? I don't wanna re read the 70 pages.

He got away on a technicality. Was verified in the first thread. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 11:21 AM
scrapdo
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/01/13 11:43 AM
Galanis - 

scrapdo - Lets see some evidence first. Not saying it doesn't exist but so far we only can speculate unless/until gal shows evidence of his conclusions. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you stop hating, you asshole? Are you associated with these people? All I've seen you do on this thread is hate and post BS.

I take it you did not read the first Dave Lang thread. There is plenty of overwhelming, daming evidence as to how he scammed people, lied about his ranking and gave them a false sense of security by "training" them in a martial art he knew nothing about. That was only the tip of the iceberg in the whole story, and if you would have kept up with this thread also you'd know that.

When I sent you a PM telling you to stop hating you did not say shit. You are nothing but a parasite, you are posting in this thread why? What are you doing to help the investigation? You can do plenty just as I did. Now you are even defending these people? I am starting to think you are one of them with them, to be completely honest.

You want some evidence? How about this video of Lang training Lucca in a shit hole, barely able to hold pads? This was taken from Lucca's own page, the video is still up at the URL below. You can confirm it's Lucca simply by clicking. The above is our backup of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFGX2IRFWc

Here is a wonderful interview in Portugese with Lucca Franca. Here is an except, translated by Google

http://www.meiaguarda.com.br/?pagina=noticias&id=7259

"I thank God first, my team Evolution, my manager in the U.S. David Lang, martial arts academy dojo Fight Space Izaias Paulo, Academy FC3, etc"

(original text: "Gostaria de agradecer primeiramente a Deus, minha equipe Evolution, ao meu gerente nos EUA David Lang, academia de artes marciais Dojô Fight Space Paulo Izaias, Academia FC3")

There is another interview on the net of Franca's as well where he gives great thanks and love to Lang for "all he has done for him". Just to clarify, Lucca is Hermes' nephew. In the other interview, Lucca explains how he was introduced to Lang by Hermes. Scrapdo, are you aware Hermes is currently in prison for unlawful penetration of a minor for 4 years? When Lang's lies first started he claimed NO affiliation to Hermes Franca, and UG records can cofirm this. He did not even mention Hermes until he began posting on the scandal threads about him here, with Lang actually having the balls to defend his actions.

For the moment, I am yet to present everything at once because I am waiting for some details from other UG members. If I don't get them by the time I go to sleep this post is enough to tide the UG over. It's getting late in Arizona and I stayed up far too late waiting to hear back from some guys. But it is the holidays, and I should have absolutely everything by tomorrow. I do not want to present an incomplete version of events/evidence until I have all details from everyone involved, in one place. Word is bond and as you can see now you know we are not full of shit. Once the UG has everything, it's time to truly light the torch.

Scrapdo, you and every other doubter who contributed nothing can fuck off. What more proof do you need? It's all there.

Why the hell am I an asshole for the above post? All I'm saying is taking things as truth just because people say them is what leads to these problems. You said you'd post evidence and I believe you but there hadn't been any proof of what you were saying.

Also, the "are you affiliated with them" shit every time anyone questions anything is weak. I live in fucking Baltimore, I don't know these people at all and yes, I've read the origonal thread but that is different than what you've posted about the Francas selling affiliation. Of course I know Lang is a fraud and Hermes is in prison, I'm saying with everyone posting that Franca should be shunned I'd like to see something concrete before we just take this as fact. If you can't see how taking people at their word is a problem then you are the asshole. Also, I have not insulted you in this thread, only posted opinions of the evidence so I think it's uncalled for to attack me.

Also, you've never sent me one PM ever nor I you. It's fine whenever you can/want to post everything, I don't mind waiting but I'm entitled to have an opinion on the evidence as presented. I don't think you're "full of shit" I think the post I commented on was ominous but lacked evidence to substantiate the claims.

Edit: This is in response to what you posted about me and the post from last night, not the evidence in this latest post.

4/1/13 12:17 PM
Master Bater
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Fuck all of the people associated with Lang for thinking you could get away unscathed after enabling this person

Word...... As they say in the U S and A
Just popped over to Germany on business but I'm still behind you buddy.

Fuck David La.. lan....... AND.... Lang
4/1/13 12:36 PM
cawsie77

If he's affiliated does he not have to register his rank? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 12:52 PM
SeanSheehanBA

I miss the 1st thread.

Galanis, good work my man but please ignore the people who are just making comments that make u mad. As the leader of this current crusade you need to be noble in your efforts and not making dicky comments to people (please dont make one to me. just trying to help save the thread)

Everybody love everybody

except Dave Lang
4/1/13 1:01 PM
Jaybrone
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - I read the whole thread and I find it weird everyone is more hung over his fake credentials rather than the fact that this person sexually abused children. On the totem pole on 10 of badness to me fake credentials is like a 3 and sexually abusing children is about 11123.

Quoted for truth. Not that defrauding and scamming people is acceptable but touching kids is FAR worse.

4/1/13 1:36 PM
cawsie77

Jaybrone -
Letibleu - I read the whole thread and I find it weird everyone is more hung over his fake credentials rather than the fact that this person sexually abused children. On the totem pole on 10 of badness to me fake credentials is like a 3 and sexually abusing children is about 11123.

Quoted for truth. Not that defrauding and scamming people is acceptable but touching kids is FAR worse.

Can the local authorities not be alerted. Surely he shouldn't be allowed near children Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:53 PM
TalkShowOnMute
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -

Can the local authorities not be alerted. Surely he shouldn't be allowed near children Phone Post 3.0
I imagine if he "got off on a technicality" or however he did it...then he is allowed to teach children. Its sad that it is likely that he will be free to offend again...and then maybe...if found guilty would be barred from such activities. Phone Post
4/1/13 1:56 PM
Master Bater
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's almost like Lang got his affiliation and THEN came on
The UG to stir shit up "knowing" that people would go after him.

He is trying to double play everyone. But he is gonna fail again!!
Because once Franca realise just HOW hated this guy is he is gonna drop him like a hot bag of shit

He might be stupid but he ain't THAT stupid......'surely??
4/1/13 3:08 PM
Alumynabjj

Galanis - 

Go ahead and take a look at the way Lang is holding pads there. Yeah, he is legit alright. I'm sure a BJJ black belt like Franca has never had the opportunity to work with someone as esteemed as Lang. I'm sure in his 20+ years experience, Jeff Edwards never saw ANYBODY with such innovating training methods as David Lang.

You know he's a joke within 10 seconds of that video alone. You really believe he was able to fool these people? If so.. maybe he would've fooled you, too

That was shameful. he is going to fuck up that guys elbow the way he is causing that dude to miss. Just embarrassing.
4/1/13 3:36 PM
Rear Naked Chode
980 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, check this out. http://www.amazon.com/review/R250R3CWRJ18QI

4/1/13 4:16 PM
cawsie77

Rear Naked Chode -

Literally crying with laughter!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:18 PM
cawsie77

TalkShowOnMute -
cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -

I imagine if he "got off on a technicality" or however he did it...then he is allowed to teach children. Its sad that it is likely that he will be free to offend again...and then maybe...if found guilty would be barred from such activities. Phone Post
So he's affiliated with a known sex offender, been accused himself as well. What parent in their right mind would let their children there? In fact what adult would? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:51 PM
TalkShowOnMute
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 -
TalkShowOnMute -
cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -

So he's affiliated with a known sex offender, been accused himself as well. What parent in their right mind would let their children there? In fact what adult would? Phone Post 3.0
I would hope that parents would perform at least a cursory search on anyone that will be around their children. But this is not going to be 100%....so the rest need to be made aware in other ways IMO.

I have an idea for a good handbill campaign in the area.... Phone Post
4/1/13 5:03 PM
Kevin bacon
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 - 
Rear Naked Chode -

Literally crying with laughter!!! Phone Post 3.0

LOL god damn it, he is such an idiot!
4/1/13 5:24 PM
NickLaney
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done to the guys behind the scenes, I've been following since Dec 2009 when this first came to the UG and this shit just gets crazier and crazier.... For those who haven't seen it here is the edited version of the interview and Wallid def says Dave Lang at about the 1:50 mark and there is even a shot of the fake Blue belt cert he gave to one of his students (wrestler something was his SN I think??)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.