UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/1/13 5:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NickLaney
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckery
4/1/13 5:28 PM
HULC
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang is using all these other people to try and drag himself into respectability. Unfortunately his shit is so scummy that instead it's just going to ruin the reputation of everyone even remotely associated with him instead. They just don't know it yet.
4/1/13 5:52 PM
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHECK MAT CANADA - again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho
Are you going to bring Master Matthies Barvo with you? Phone Post
4/1/13 6:12 PM
MountainMedic
1097 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post
4/1/13 6:43 PM
Mr Bungle

Run and hide Lang. It's all you can do. You got away with this once, but should a robocall be put into place somewhere in Courtland...

Somewhere in Brazil...

Wallid is fuming.
4/1/13 9:57 PM
Mr Bungle

TEAR GAS KUSH - I'm still here. If i don't have information then i don't see a reason to post galanis is such a boss that i had to step back. My girlfriends due date was yesterday so I'm gonna have a little boy soon so I've been painting his room and building all kinds of strollers cribs boucnce chairs..... yea. anyway i got this from Edwards today who is looking for answers. here is the email.

How do I contact MMAGuy? if there was an alligation and it was unfounded I could give two shits. He should still not be around kids...

I need to contact the person who did the alligations. I can understand if the kids did not want to go to court and if there was a true alligation on david he is going to have some BIG issues with me.

You know I live in Cortland so I can get my hands on him! All I need is some proof and not hear say... If it comes from the parent of the child then that is not hear say, that is fact!!!

Sifu Edwards

take it how you want. id love this to turn around and have Edwards beat on lang. but who knows he may be trolling. And to all the whiners. Eat a fat dick.

IF? IF?

Didn't both or one of his nieces, the ones he raped, come on the first thread and confirm he raped them?
4/1/13 11:29 PM
factchecker

"How do I contact MMAGuy? if there was an alligation and it was unfounded I could give two shits. He should still not be around kids...

I need to contact the person who did the alligations. I can understand if the kids did not want to go to court and if there was a true alligation on david he is going to have some BIG issues with me."

There has been some progress.
4/1/13 11:51 PM
Rear Naked Chode
942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not like he doesn't have an account here or anything.
4/1/13 11:53 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:36 AM
redwhiteandblues
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/2/13 12:42 AM
Zeb
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So was Lang ever convicted of anything kiddy rape related? Where is the documentation regarding it?
4/2/13 12:59 AM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 -
cawsie77 - Without being disrespectful, who cares? He's bought a fake black belt? He will eventually be outed properly, his shady past will also come out with children. He's done it before and I hate to say it, he'll do it again. I will not be at all surprised if two years down the line he gets arrested for assaulting students. It's a horrible thought, but it will happen. Big respect to all the people who went to work on this cunt though. Phone Post 3.0
Because while training these people he could seriously injure one. While "training" someone for a fight the fighter could go into the fight thinking he is prepared and go out there and get murdered. Phone Post
Realise that now. Bit short sighted on my part. The whole saga is fucked up beyond belief. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:02 AM
markus
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing shows more proof of a fraud than a video of said bjj fraud sparring.

4/2/13 3:54 AM
Kevin bacon
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is intense as fuck
4/2/13 5:08 AM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he's got "fighters". Surely the promoters should be made aware? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:07 AM
Osiris_431
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zeb - So was Lang ever convicted of anything kiddy rape related? Where is the documentation regarding it?
The first thread has it all, but basically he got off on a technicality. His nieces didn't want to testify a second time, so they threw it out or something. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 8:41 AM
DeuceDroppin

Whoever has the Wallid connection should let him know what's going on. BJJ can be a tiny world so you never know who knows who. Maybe he will be pissed and can handle this Franca asshole. Phone Post
4/2/13 11:25 AM
BJJcanadian

CHECK MAT CANADA - again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho

As a fellow Canadian from the vicinity of Toronto where this clown is from, I just want to state for the record that he is a fagget.

If you go down there and make a video I PROMISE you people will toss you some cash to pay for your gas money after the fact. Demanding cash up front is for faggets.
4/2/13 11:52 AM
tio te
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ughhh.....I don't look at this thread for a couple days and now I can't keep up.

What happened to David da Silva? Is it confirmed that he is Dave Lang?

Is he still claiming Lotus Club? There is at least one legitimate Lotus Club in NY. Has anyone contacted these guys?:

www.facebook.com/pages/LOTUSBJJNY/216869563394

4/2/13 11:57 AM
Tru
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos
tio te - Ughhh.....I don't look at this thread for a couple days and now I can't keep up.

What happened to David da Silva? Is it confirmed that he is Dave Lang?

Is he still claiming Lotus Club? There is at least one legitimate Lotus Club in NY. Has anyone contacted these guys?:

www.facebook.com/pages/LOTUSBJJNY/216869563394

You missed few pages back, I contacted Giva Santana who runs West Coast (Orange County) Lotus Club which has Uncle Creepy, Shane Del Rosario and Carla Esparza amongst others. .he said he had never heard of him, but would contact his Lotus Club Black Belt in New York.  The Black belt in New York said he had never heard of him.

So yes, it was confirmed directly by lotus club that they have never heard of, let alone awarded a black belt to lang.  

4/2/13 1:16 PM
MountainMedic
1097 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJcanadian -
CHECK MAT CANADA - again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho

As a fellow Canadian from the vicinity of Toronto where this clown is from, I just want to state for the record that he is a fagget.

If you go down there and make a video I PROMISE you people will toss you some cash to pay for your gas money after the fact. Demanding cash up front is for faggets.
Ha! Phone Post
4/2/13 1:22 PM
MountainMedic

MountainMedic -
scrapdo -

I'm pestering? You state right above (through all the garbage) that you don't know the details so please keep your advice to yourself.

The person that decided on keeping everything private has left the thread and says he's done so I think it's reasonable to find that annoying. Secondly, the only guy on this whole thread with credibility in doing this, who has seen the messages, said there was no need to keep it secret so I think I'll go with his opinion. Have you seen the emails tey are sending him?? About naked pic's of his teen daughter?? Yet they are worried about the targets seeing what's been found while reading this thread?  Seems they don't have the self-control to stop themselves from saying it straight to Jeff, so what's the need to keep things secret?

It's not about patience, I'm skeptical that they've found much of anything at all. If they've been finding things and doing something about this fraud, then I appreciate that, but I haven't seen much of anything and April Fools is coming fast.

Look... I am sitting back on this one & just giving these a guiding hand from time to time, I don't have the spare hours to hunt like we have done in the past.

AND I told a white lie to try to let these guys run with what they are doing- I HAVE had a gander at some of their core evidence & its is pretty interesting to be honest. When they conclude their investigation & release what they have found you will understand.

One of the lessons learned from past fraud hunts is that when you let too much out too soon people who don't know what they are doing jump in and cause damage.
Serious accusations need to be sourced & confirmed or its just rumors & name calling, which is a waste of time leads to thread deletion.

So, again, just be patient fellas. Don't try to open your presents before xmas, brush twice, & remember to do your pushups...

These guys are doing a good job after a rocky start. Let them do their thing & get back to us when done, it really is better that way.
If anyone has any thing of value to add, by all means pm galanis or kush with it! But stop pming to ask to be let in "just cause", it only takes their time away from their project. They have jobs, family, school.... they are busy enough.

Thanks-MM Phone Post
So, do you guys understand now?

Doing these things right is ALOT of work & stops being "fun" about 1/3 of the way through.

Good job by galanis, kush, and the others.
They have laid out some hard facts... anyone else who wants to proceed from the ground work they put down should do so.
What you find will be ugly & morally disappointing. Phone Post
4/2/13 1:24 PM
MountainMedic

Kush- you a dad yet? Phone Post
4/2/13 4:00 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -  Whoever has the Wallid connection should let him know what's going on. BJJ can be a tiny world so you never know who knows who. Maybe he will be pissed and can handle this Franca asshole. Phone Post

I originally contacted Dennis (who did the Wallid vid) through his Connection Rio website. I'll email him, but I think he and Wallid are both pretty busy these days. Dennis is a UG'er, but I haven't seen him post in forever.
4/2/13 4:34 PM
Ryan Black
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey, KUSH, just wanted to pop back in and say: if it happens today, congratulations on your new baby boy! Five years ago today I was in the hospital watching my daughter being born. So today I have my daughter's birthday festivities to attend to but just wanted to stop by and say congrats, best of luck, and God Bless! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.