UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/1/13 1:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TalkShowOnMute
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -
Letibleu - I read the whole thread and I find it weird everyone is more hung over his fake credentials rather than the fact that this person sexually abused children. On the totem pole on 10 of badness to me fake credentials is like a 3 and sexually abusing children is about 11123.

Quoted for truth. Not that defrauding and scamming people is acceptable but touching kids is FAR worse.

Can the local authorities not be alerted. Surely he shouldn't be allowed near children Phone Post 3.0
I imagine if he "got off on a technicality" or however he did it...then he is allowed to teach children. Its sad that it is likely that he will be free to offend again...and then maybe...if found guilty would be barred from such activities. Phone Post
4/1/13 1:56 PM
Master Bater
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's almost like Lang got his affiliation and THEN came on
The UG to stir shit up "knowing" that people would go after him.

He is trying to double play everyone. But he is gonna fail again!!
Because once Franca realise just HOW hated this guy is he is gonna drop him like a hot bag of shit

He might be stupid but he ain't THAT stupid......'surely??
4/1/13 3:08 PM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

Go ahead and take a look at the way Lang is holding pads there. Yeah, he is legit alright. I'm sure a BJJ black belt like Franca has never had the opportunity to work with someone as esteemed as Lang. I'm sure in his 20+ years experience, Jeff Edwards never saw ANYBODY with such innovating training methods as David Lang.

You know he's a joke within 10 seconds of that video alone. You really believe he was able to fool these people? If so.. maybe he would've fooled you, too

That was shameful. he is going to fuck up that guys elbow the way he is causing that dude to miss. Just embarrassing.
4/1/13 3:36 PM
Rear Naked Chode
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, check this out. http://www.amazon.com/review/R250R3CWRJ18QI

4/1/13 4:16 PM
cawsie77
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rear Naked Chode -

Literally crying with laughter!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:18 PM
cawsie77
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TalkShowOnMute -
cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -
Letibleu - I read the whole thread and I find it weird everyone is more hung over his fake credentials rather than the fact that this person sexually abused children. On the totem pole on 10 of badness to me fake credentials is like a 3 and sexually abusing children is about 11123.

Quoted for truth. Not that defrauding and scamming people is acceptable but touching kids is FAR worse.

Can the local authorities not be alerted. Surely he shouldn't be allowed near children Phone Post 3.0
I imagine if he "got off on a technicality" or however he did it...then he is allowed to teach children. Its sad that it is likely that he will be free to offend again...and then maybe...if found guilty would be barred from such activities. Phone Post
So he's affiliated with a known sex offender, been accused himself as well. What parent in their right mind would let their children there? In fact what adult would? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:51 PM
TalkShowOnMute
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 -
TalkShowOnMute -
cawsie77 -
Jaybrone -

So he's affiliated with a known sex offender, been accused himself as well. What parent in their right mind would let their children there? In fact what adult would? Phone Post 3.0
I would hope that parents would perform at least a cursory search on anyone that will be around their children. But this is not going to be 100%....so the rest need to be made aware in other ways IMO.

I have an idea for a good handbill campaign in the area.... Phone Post
4/1/13 5:03 PM
Kevin bacon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 - 
Rear Naked Chode -

Literally crying with laughter!!! Phone Post 3.0

LOL god damn it, he is such an idiot!
4/1/13 5:24 PM
NickLaney
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done to the guys behind the scenes, I've been following since Dec 2009 when this first came to the UG and this shit just gets crazier and crazier.... For those who haven't seen it here is the edited version of the interview and Wallid def says Dave Lang at about the 1:50 mark and there is even a shot of the fake Blue belt cert he gave to one of his students (wrestler something was his SN I think??)

4/1/13 5:26 PM
NickLaney
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuckery
4/1/13 5:28 PM
HULC
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lang is using all these other people to try and drag himself into respectability. Unfortunately his shit is so scummy that instead it's just going to ruin the reputation of everyone even remotely associated with him instead. They just don't know it yet.
4/1/13 5:52 PM
DeuceDroppin

CHECK MAT CANADA - again... i put my name in the hat and no pms...nothing..u guys rn't serious about this shit.. I AM 4 or 5 HOURS FROM THIS TOOLBOX...if u wanna do thi let me know...if not ..have fun chasing all these random idiots who say theyll fly in from bumfuck idaho
Are you going to bring Master Matthies Barvo with you? Phone Post
4/1/13 6:12 PM
MountainMedic
853 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:) Phone Post
4/1/13 6:43 PM
Mr Bungle
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Run and hide Lang. It's all you can do. You got away with this once, but should a robocall be put into place somewhere in Courtland...

Somewhere in Brazil...

Wallid is fuming.
4/1/13 9:57 PM
Mr Bungle
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - I'm still here. If i don't have information then i don't see a reason to post galanis is such a boss that i had to step back. My girlfriends due date was yesterday so I'm gonna have a little boy soon so I've been painting his room and building all kinds of strollers cribs boucnce chairs..... yea. anyway i got this from Edwards today who is looking for answers. here is the email.

How do I contact MMAGuy? if there was an alligation and it was unfounded I could give two shits. He should still not be around kids...

I need to contact the person who did the alligations. I can understand if the kids did not want to go to court and if there was a true alligation on david he is going to have some BIG issues with me.

You know I live in Cortland so I can get my hands on him! All I need is some proof and not hear say... If it comes from the parent of the child then that is not hear say, that is fact!!!

Sifu Edwards

take it how you want. id love this to turn around and have Edwards beat on lang. but who knows he may be trolling. And to all the whiners. Eat a fat dick.

IF? IF?

Didn't both or one of his nieces, the ones he raped, come on the first thread and confirm he raped them?
4/1/13 11:29 PM
factchecker

"How do I contact MMAGuy? if there was an alligation and it was unfounded I could give two shits. He should still not be around kids...

I need to contact the person who did the alligations. I can understand if the kids did not want to go to court and if there was a true alligation on david he is going to have some BIG issues with me."

There has been some progress.
4/1/13 11:51 PM
Rear Naked Chode
768 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not like he doesn't have an account here or anything.
4/1/13 11:53 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:36 AM
redwhiteandblues
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/2/13 12:42 AM
Zeb
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So was Lang ever convicted of anything kiddy rape related? Where is the documentation regarding it?
4/2/13 12:59 AM
cawsie77

sackattack3323 -
cawsie77 - Without being disrespectful, who cares? He's bought a fake black belt? He will eventually be outed properly, his shady past will also come out with children. He's done it before and I hate to say it, he'll do it again. I will not be at all surprised if two years down the line he gets arrested for assaulting students. It's a horrible thought, but it will happen. Big respect to all the people who went to work on this cunt though. Phone Post 3.0
Because while training these people he could seriously injure one. While "training" someone for a fight the fighter could go into the fight thinking he is prepared and go out there and get murdered. Phone Post
Realise that now. Bit short sighted on my part. The whole saga is fucked up beyond belief. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 2:02 AM
markus
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nothing shows more proof of a fraud than a video of said bjj fraud sparring.

4/2/13 3:54 AM
Kevin bacon
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this thread is intense as fuck
4/2/13 5:08 AM
cawsie77

If he's got "fighters". Surely the promoters should be made aware? Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:07 AM
Osiris_431
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zeb - So was Lang ever convicted of anything kiddy rape related? Where is the documentation regarding it?
The first thread has it all, but basically he got off on a technicality. His nieces didn't want to testify a second time, so they threw it out or something. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.