UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/31/13 8:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any "training" that transpires should be done in the discipline claimed by the fakes.

This means Lang recieves the third hook shortly before he passes out.

If Edwards wants to "train" striking, then so be it.
3/31/13 8:52 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just in time for April fools. Phone Post
3/31/13 9:22 PM
Ryan Shank
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep doing what you're doing Galanis 

3/31/13 9:25 PM
Happiness Bunny
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dang
3/31/13 9:58 PM
Galanis
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/31/13 10:00 PM

Hey guys, I wanted to say I got a few PMs and noticed a few posts in this thread mentioning April Fool's day.  Just wanted to clarify to you all no this is not a joke. Here is proof (that is Lucca Franca, Dave Lang and his brother) that the Francas are not only in bed with Lang, but have stayed at his home and do business together. It's taking me a long time to put all of this together (the timeline), but Dave Lang is Lucca Franca's manager in the US. He has "trained" Franca too and we have video proof.

Here is a screenshot from Lucca Franca's Facebook when he visited Dave Lang in November 2012

I have a lot of other information to post after this, but the above is a VERY BRIEF summary of what is going on. Lucca met Lang through his brother Hermes in the last year or two (surprise right?) and has since not only stayed with/trained with him, but let Lang manage him, grant him fights, and falsely verify his status as a "black belt".

Draw your own conclusions for now, and I will post absolutely everything later tonight. There is so much information to format and go over, please be patient and stop bugging me. I would have posted these things earlier but I did not want these people to know we were onto what they were doing, and had to save every bit of information I can before it was taken down.

3/31/13 9:59 PM
Galanis
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forget the UG shrinks images, so here are the URLs to the full size pics so you can read better

http://i.imgur.com/DCQGSo5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CDa6Ibh.png

3/31/13 10:33 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he bought a belt from Hermes' brother?

3/31/13 10:45 PM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. That is a really sad state of affairs. Maybe Dave sends cash to hermes' prison canteen account in exchange for the belt. Fucking ridiculous. Phone Post
3/31/13 10:59 PM
Pharcyd3
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In late Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 11:12 PM
Mr Bungle
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's kush? Haven't seen anything from him since this shit fell apart.
3/31/13 11:17 PM
JoejitsuMD
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sad to see David Lang buying a belt instead of just getting his fat ass on the mat and earning one. Phone Post
3/31/13 11:35 PM
Letibleu
1669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Did he really do that shit to kids? We kinda take the law into our own hands around where I live when that shit gets known.

3/31/13 11:49 PM
redwhiteandblues
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/1/13 12:02 AM
Unnamed
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It absolutely sucks when people sell their integrity.

WAR anyone fighting Franca!!
4/1/13 12:43 AM
Caladan
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Absolutely disgusting.

vu for galanis.
4/1/13 1:17 AM
cawsie77
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he's bought the belt. People will know its a fraudulent promotion. Eventually the truth will spread enough. He's been stopped before, I'm sure he'll keep getting stopped. Only cream rises to the top. Not some kiddy raping, CUNT. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:20 AM
AndersonSilvasSpider

I know two white belts that have rolled with Lucca Franca they said he's terrible
4/1/13 1:36 AM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine, for a moment, that all you have going for you is that you are Hermes Franca's brother.

4/1/13 1:43 AM
Mr Bungle
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I understand why there's no one calling for Hermes' head, but why the BJJ community isn't shunning Lucca and shaming him from any tournament he shows up in is sort of surprising and disheartening.
4/1/13 1:55 AM
scrapdo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets see some evidence first. Not saying it doesn't exist but so far we only can speculate unless/until gal shows evidence of his conclusions. Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:05 AM
BSurely

I'm lazy as fuck and have never trained in BJJ, but it appears I can move up the chain of the Mcdojo's if I have the funding.

I can pay for a BB and affiliation of an accredited Academy, move to some bum fuck town, create a school and train unassuming locals and make $$$?

Who else is on this scheme?

Fuck a fake dojo storming

Let's do it!!!!
4/1/13 2:46 AM
cawsie77
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis -

I forget the UG shrinks images, so here are the URLs to the full size pics so you can read better

http://i.imgur.com/DCQGSo5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CDa6Ibh.png

They were at a place called "Horseheads"?!!!! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:41 AM
Galanis

Edited: 04/01/13 4:34 AM

scrapdo - Lets see some evidence first. Not saying it doesn't exist but so far we only can speculate unless/until gal shows evidence of his conclusions. Phone Post 3.0

Why don't you stop hating, you asshole? Are you associated with these people? All I've seen you do on this thread is hate and post BS.

I take it you did not read the first Dave Lang thread. There is plenty of overwhelming, daming evidence as to how he scammed people, lied about his ranking and gave them a false sense of security by "training" them in a martial art he knew nothing about. That was only the tip of the iceberg in the whole story, and if you would have kept up with this thread also you'd know that.

When I sent you a PM telling you to stop hating you did not say shit. You are nothing but a parasite, you are posting in this thread why? What are you doing to help the investigation? You can do plenty just as I did. Now you are even defending these people? I am starting to think you are one of them with them, to be completely honest.

You want some evidence? How about this video of Lang training Lucca in a shit hole, barely able to hold pads? This was taken from Lucca's own page, the video is still up at the URL below. You can confirm it's Lucca simply by clicking. The above is our backup of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFGX2IRFWc

Here is a wonderful interview in Portugese with Lucca Franca. Here is an except, translated by Google

http://www.meiaguarda.com.br/?pagina=noticias&id=7259

"I thank God first, my team Evolution, my manager in the U.S. David Lang, martial arts academy dojo Fight Space Izaias Paulo, Academy FC3, etc"

(original text: "Gostaria de agradecer primeiramente a Deus, minha equipe Evolution, ao meu gerente nos EUA David Lang, academia de artes marciais Dojô Fight Space Paulo Izaias, Academia FC3")

There is another interview on the net of Franca's as well where he gives great thanks and love to Lang for "all he has done for him". Just to clarify, Lucca is Hermes' nephew. In the other interview, Lucca explains how he was introduced to Lang by Hermes. Scrapdo, are you aware Hermes is currently in prison for unlawful penetration of a minor for 4 years? When Lang's lies first started he claimed NO affiliation to Hermes Franca, and UG records can cofirm this. He did not even mention Hermes until he began posting on the scandal threads about him here, with Lang actually having the balls to defend his actions.

For the moment, I am yet to present everything at once because I am waiting for some details from other UG members. If I don't get them by the time I go to sleep this post is enough to tide the UG over. It's getting late in Arizona and I stayed up far too late waiting to hear back from some guys. But it is the holidays, and I should have absolutely everything by tomorrow. I do not want to present an incomplete version of events/evidence until I have all details from everyone involved, in one place. Word is bond and as you can see now you know we are not full of shit. Once the UG has everything, it's time to truly light the torch.

Scrapdo, you and every other doubter who contributed nothing can fuck off. What more proof do you need? It's all there.

4/1/13 3:43 AM
Galanis

Edited: 04/01/13 3:45 AM

Go ahead and take a look at the way Lang is holding pads there. Yeah, he is legit alright. I'm sure a BJJ black belt like Franca has never had the opportunity to work with someone as esteemed as Lang. I'm sure in his 20+ years experience, Jeff Edwards never saw ANYBODY with such innovating training methods as David Lang.

You know he's a joke within 10 seconds of that video alone. You really believe he was able to fool these people? If so.. maybe he would've fooled you, too

4/1/13 4:13 AM
ShocknAwe
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow! Good job Galanis!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.