UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

4/2/13 5:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MountainMedic
1169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Black - Hey, KUSH, just wanted to pop back in and say: if it happens today, congratulations on your new baby boy! Five years ago today I was in the hospital watching my daughter being born. So today I have my daughter's birthday festivities to attend to but just wanted to stop by and say congrats, best of luck, and God Bless! Phone Post
A punch, to grow a bunch!
-teh UG!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
4/2/13 9:26 PM
Zeekman
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub: in 3 years late Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:54 AM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TEAR GAS KUSH - Not a dad yet but she was due yesterday. he gotten his eviction notice and is kicking her good. Ill let you know when. Thx for the support guys.
Best thing ever dude. Enjoy every second. And congrats- being a good father is the best achievement in life. Phone Post
4/3/13 9:55 AM
thefireballkid

man i feel so bad for the students who signed up (and pay) for this lang bjj crap
4/3/13 11:51 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So let me get this straight he bought a black belt from lucca franca....if you sell a black belt you should lose yours....
4/3/13 11:56 AM
mcgoogle66
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honest question: Which one is worse...buying a black belt or selling one? Phone Post
4/3/13 12:02 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcgoogle66 -  Honest question: Which one is worse...buying a black belt or selling one? Phone Post

Selling one imo
4/3/13 12:04 PM
mcgoogle66
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have to agree with that, but buying for the sole purpose to teach and make money off of it might be real close behind. imo Phone Post
4/3/13 12:26 PM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - So let me get this straight he bought a black belt from lucca franca....if you sell a black belt you should lose yours....
Can the ibjjf not be notified? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:26 PM
cawsie77
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - So let me get this straight he bought a black belt from lucca franca....if you sell a black belt you should lose yours....
4/3/13 12:39 PM
diggity

cawsie77 -
You can say that again! Phone Post
4/3/13 12:48 PM
NYmmanow265

Email them black belts are supposed to be like bellator title shots , earned not given even if Royce himself just gave some guy a blackbelt its no legit it like be given a doctorate with out stunting
4/3/13 1:02 PM
cawsie77

diggity -
cawsie77 -
You can say that again! Phone Post
That again ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:18 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcgoogle66 -  Honest question: Which one is worse...buying a black belt or selling one? Phone Post

Selling. That guy fully understands and appreciates the effort that goes into earning one.

Regarding Lucca, he appears to have had 2 fights, so he has to know enough to realize Lang is a fucktard. Just seeing him hold the focus mitts was evidence enough in and of itself.

4/4/13 8:35 AM
TalkShowOnMute
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt -

Selling. That guy fully understands and appreciates the effort that goes into earning one.

Regarding Lucca, he appears to have had 2 fights, so he has to know enough to realize Lang is a fucktard. Just seeing him hold the focus mitts was evidence enough in and of itself.

This is so fucked. Phone Post
4/4/13 9:27 AM
judosmac
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I highly doubt anyone sold him a belt, does Dumb Dave even have money for something like that?

He probably just read the Barvo thread and saw how close that fraud came to being perceived as legit based on his "friends" and decided to make some.

He probably lied to Franca too...he is a pathological liar.

No one gave Dave Lang a BB except maybe David La or David Da Silva.
4/4/13 10:29 AM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Franca is sell a belt surely he should get his stripped that's discusting! Phone Post
4/4/13 10:38 AM
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is 100% for sure that Dave Lang has lied to the Francas about many things. There is no way he has a single relationship with anybody that is not built around an entire infrastructure of absurd lies. I suspect that has slowly and painfully dawned on Jeff Edwards by this point. Hopefully the UG has some contacts that can get to Luca Franca.
4/4/13 11:36 AM
billyball2
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
4/4/13 11:50 AM
MountainMedic
1169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 -
mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
Yup Phone Post
4/4/13 11:54 AM
BriggsSeekins
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave. "

I absolutely agree, but I do think Lang scammed him beyond what they were scamming together as a team, and made the fool think they would be able to get away with it and bluff the world that Dave is legit. His charade of "verifying" langtard was comically transparent, but he may have been the last one to fully understand that fact.
4/4/13 12:31 PM
diggity

These fucking guys. Holy shit. Surely something legal can be done? How about a PayPal fund to get wallid there. I'm telling you, we could do a ppv of when he arrives at the dojo. Phone Post
4/4/13 6:53 PM
redwhiteandblues
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/4/13 8:51 PM
Mr Bungle

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549

Someone with a blue name post this quick.

4th picture down, who is that? The guy (Brazilian?) that Dave Lan aka Dave La aka Dave da Silva aka Dave Lang is cornering?

Britt the fat white belt told me and Kush that Dave Lang and Dave da Silva were two different people.

Dave Lang is confirmed to go by the name Dave La or Dave Lan, as seen in that facebook Profile. He's there, guys, leave him a message.
4/4/13 8:58 PM
Mr Bungle

Found a picture on Dave's facebook showing two different patches:

one that reads:

Dojo Fight Space Paulo Izaias Jiu-Jitsu MMA Muay Thai

and the other that says:

North Shore MMA Franca BJJ DOJO FIGHT SPACE

Anyone know of Paulo Izaias?
Guilherme Franca is Lucca's Brother. https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.franca.5439?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/luccafranca

Someone who knows their BJJ lineage should look deep into each one of those FB profile's "Friends" page to find just how deep this fuckery goes.

I will not let this shit die on a vine.

Dave Lang will not win the internet.

Some of you pussies who live close by, drop in. What's he gonna do? MMAGUY has already shown what Dave will do, he'll hide like a fucking coward. Pulling his pud while you wait outside. Confront this fucker.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.