UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

4/3/13 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cawsie77
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - So let me get this straight he bought a black belt from lucca franca....if you sell a black belt you should lose yours....
Can the ibjjf not be notified? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:26 PM
cawsie77
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NYmmanow265 - So let me get this straight he bought a black belt from lucca franca....if you sell a black belt you should lose yours....
4/3/13 12:39 PM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cawsie77 -
You can say that again! Phone Post
4/3/13 12:48 PM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Email them black belts are supposed to be like bellator title shots , earned not given even if Royce himself just gave some guy a blackbelt its no legit it like be given a doctorate with out stunting
4/3/13 1:02 PM
cawsie77

diggity -
cawsie77 -
You can say that again! Phone Post
That again ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:14 PM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too lazy to go look, but is Franca a IBJFF registered Black belt?

Can we get CONFIRMATION from franca himself that he gave Dave a BB?

to this point we know only that dave "manages" him in the US, and that he stayed with him... for all we know Franca could totally be getting scammed himself, dave tells him he can get him all sorts of things, a school, fights, seminars, etc... the dude comes to NY knowing shit of what he is getting into, or is using Dave to establish a foothold in the US (Who has not seen a brazilian do something similar?)

Before we cast more judgement on franca (the cousin, not hermes...fuck that piece of shit) Lets make sure of what is going on...

(disregard everything I just said if we already have confirmation that Dave has a BBfrom franca)
4/3/13 2:18 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

mcgoogle66 -  Honest question: Which one is worse...buying a black belt or selling one? Phone Post

Selling. That guy fully understands and appreciates the effort that goes into earning one.

Regarding Lucca, he appears to have had 2 fights, so he has to know enough to realize Lang is a fucktard. Just seeing him hold the focus mitts was evidence enough in and of itself.

4/4/13 8:35 AM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt -
mcgoogle66 -  Honest question: Which one is worse...buying a black belt or selling one? Phone Post

Selling. That guy fully understands and appreciates the effort that goes into earning one.

Regarding Lucca, he appears to have had 2 fights, so he has to know enough to realize Lang is a fucktard. Just seeing him hold the focus mitts was evidence enough in and of itself.

This is so fucked. Phone Post
4/4/13 9:27 AM
judosmac
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I highly doubt anyone sold him a belt, does Dumb Dave even have money for something like that?

He probably just read the Barvo thread and saw how close that fraud came to being perceived as legit based on his "friends" and decided to make some.

He probably lied to Franca too...he is a pathological liar.

No one gave Dave Lang a BB except maybe David La or David Da Silva.
4/4/13 9:40 AM
mmaguy30
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what I am betting on ^
4/4/13 10:29 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Franca is sell a belt surely he should get his stripped that's discusting! Phone Post
4/4/13 10:38 AM
BriggsSeekins
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is 100% for sure that Dave Lang has lied to the Francas about many things. There is no way he has a single relationship with anybody that is not built around an entire infrastructure of absurd lies. I suspect that has slowly and painfully dawned on Jeff Edwards by this point. Hopefully the UG has some contacts that can get to Luca Franca.
4/4/13 11:03 AM
mmaguy30

I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.
4/4/13 11:36 AM
billyball2
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
4/4/13 11:50 AM
MountainMedic
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 -
mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
Yup Phone Post
4/4/13 11:54 AM
BriggsSeekins
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave. "

I absolutely agree, but I do think Lang scammed him beyond what they were scamming together as a team, and made the fool think they would be able to get away with it and bluff the world that Dave is legit. His charade of "verifying" langtard was comically transparent, but he may have been the last one to fully understand that fact.
4/4/13 12:31 PM
diggity

These fucking guys. Holy shit. Surely something legal can be done? How about a PayPal fund to get wallid there. I'm telling you, we could do a ppv of when he arrives at the dojo. Phone Post
4/4/13 6:53 PM
redwhiteandblues
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/4/13 8:51 PM
Mr Bungle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549

Someone with a blue name post this quick.

4th picture down, who is that? The guy (Brazilian?) that Dave Lan aka Dave La aka Dave da Silva aka Dave Lang is cornering?

Britt the fat white belt told me and Kush that Dave Lang and Dave da Silva were two different people.

Dave Lang is confirmed to go by the name Dave La or Dave Lan, as seen in that facebook Profile. He's there, guys, leave him a message.
4/4/13 8:58 PM
Mr Bungle
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found a picture on Dave's facebook showing two different patches:

one that reads:

Dojo Fight Space Paulo Izaias Jiu-Jitsu MMA Muay Thai

and the other that says:

North Shore MMA Franca BJJ DOJO FIGHT SPACE

Anyone know of Paulo Izaias?
Guilherme Franca is Lucca's Brother. https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.franca.5439?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/luccafranca

Someone who knows their BJJ lineage should look deep into each one of those FB profile's "Friends" page to find just how deep this fuckery goes.

I will not let this shit die on a vine.

Dave Lang will not win the internet.

Some of you pussies who live close by, drop in. What's he gonna do? MMAGUY has already shown what Dave will do, he'll hide like a fucking coward. Pulling his pud while you wait outside. Confront this fucker.
4/4/13 9:01 PM
Mr Bungle

Funny shit is, Lucca Franca is "Friends" with Dana White on Facebook. Maybe we can get Dana involved? Anyone?
4/4/13 9:02 PM
Mr Bungle

Lucca may be legit or he's fooling everyone as well. Found a pic of him with Demian Maia. Goddamn this is getting out of hand. If legit bb's can't tell the difference between a fraud and someone legit, all hope is lost.
4/4/13 9:04 PM
Mr Bungle

That picture of Lucca and Demian Maia has another guy in it, named Regis Souza. Anyone recognize him?
4/4/13 9:07 PM
Mr Bungle

I live in Black Hole Arkansas. If I can find out shit about Dave lover of horse fucker Lang, then someone should be able to go over there and find out more than me.

I've seen several instances where someone will drop in this thread and say "I live xx minutes away from this clown, I should blah blah blah" but nothing ever comes of it or no one ever follows thru with it. Those people are as fake as Dave Lang.
4/4/13 9:23 PM
Mr Bungle

SO lets say that Jeff Edwards typed into google "David Lang". He would have seen a David Lang the musician for the first few results. So he would have typed in "David Lang Jiu Jitsu" which would bring up as the first result this:

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm

BJJ Bio for Master Ryan Franklin

INTRODUCTION AND LINEAGE

My name is Ryan Franklin and I am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt whose BJJ experience has forever changed my life. I earned my black belt in just over 3 years under Grand Master David Lang, himself a black belt under Wallid Ismail who was belted by Carlson Gracie of the famous founding Gracie family.

HISTORY

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most effective martial art ever developed. The Gracie family started BJJ but as its popularity has grown, so too has the profit emphasis. Hence, it is illegal for other practitioners to refer to their art as "Gracie Jiu Jitsu." The Gracies also belt a lot of consumers via instructor proxy, insist on wearing a gi which isn't practical for self defense or MMA and slow the development pace by overemphasizing basic techniques that can be quickly mastered and practiced at home so they can charge for more years of instruction.

MY EXPERIENCE

BJJ has forever changed my life. I was an awkward student with no friends and low self esteem. Grand Master David Lang took me under his wing and offered me private lessons. He was very tough, but I learned and blossomed under his tutelage. Within 8 months, I had made myself nearly unsubmittable even if I did not yet possess the skills to submit him.

That would all change after just over 3 years of instruction when I sunk a deep choke on the grand master. He refused to tap* and after I helped revive him, he awarded me my black belt just as he had promised. That was October 2010. I had already graduated from Ithaca and decided to travel to celebrate and introspect on my proudest accomplishment.

I was on a plane to China and was soon backpacking through the Wudang region in Hubei. It was in those mountains that I encountered Shaolin monks. They were all true martial arts experts who had studied Kung Fu for a minimum of 40 years each and they were highly skilled and surprisingly strong for their size and advanced ages. My feigned respect for their Kung Fu striking led them to also share some Shaolin Eagle Claw Chin Na which expanded my ground game a bit. Of course, I also eagerly taught them some BJJ moves and this was when I realized I had found my true calling: to teach self defense grappling.

I sparred frequently with the Shaolin monks (we only went about 90% on each other) and they were quite impressed that I won about two thirds of the matches. (I was even more impressed personally since I had never rolled with anyone besides David Lang before.) This experience was all the more exhilarating as I believe I was the very first BJJ practitioner they had met and it was an honor to be chosen as the ambassador for my great sport.

After returning from China, I spent the remainder of a very hectic and busy 2011 developing and assembling my self defense centric curriculum while also completing several major editing projects and relocating to the Nebraska panhandle. In 2012, Mystic Dragon BJJ was formally launched.

* For safety reasons, you should ALWAYS tap. That is how I was taught and that is what I insist all students do. I believe the Grand Master may have tapped and just said he didn't so I wouldn't feel bad as I got so excited at the prospect of a submission, I believe I wouldn't have noticed the tap anyway. This is also why I insist students bring a third party to all sessions where submissions will be practiced.

Essentially proof that Lang claim bb under Walid and essentially proof that Jeff Edwards is full of shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.