UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

4/4/13 11:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billyball2
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
4/4/13 11:50 AM
MountainMedic
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billyball2 -
mmaguy30 - I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave.

This x 100.
Yup Phone Post
4/4/13 11:54 AM
BriggsSeekins
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I think Edwards is 100% in on it all,or the "emails" we are getting from him are actually dave. "

I absolutely agree, but I do think Lang scammed him beyond what they were scamming together as a team, and made the fool think they would be able to get away with it and bluff the world that Dave is legit. His charade of "verifying" langtard was comically transparent, but he may have been the last one to fully understand that fact.
4/4/13 12:31 PM
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These fucking guys. Holy shit. Surely something legal can be done? How about a PayPal fund to get wallid there. I'm telling you, we could do a ppv of when he arrives at the dojo. Phone Post
4/4/13 6:53 PM
redwhiteandblues
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/4/13 8:51 PM
Mr Bungle
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.facebook.com/david.lang.7549

Someone with a blue name post this quick.

4th picture down, who is that? The guy (Brazilian?) that Dave Lan aka Dave La aka Dave da Silva aka Dave Lang is cornering?

Britt the fat white belt told me and Kush that Dave Lang and Dave da Silva were two different people.

Dave Lang is confirmed to go by the name Dave La or Dave Lan, as seen in that facebook Profile. He's there, guys, leave him a message.
4/4/13 8:58 PM
Mr Bungle
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found a picture on Dave's facebook showing two different patches:

one that reads:

Dojo Fight Space Paulo Izaias Jiu-Jitsu MMA Muay Thai

and the other that says:

North Shore MMA Franca BJJ DOJO FIGHT SPACE

Anyone know of Paulo Izaias?
Guilherme Franca is Lucca's Brother. https://www.facebook.com/guilherme.franca.5439?fref=ts

https://www.facebook.com/luccafranca

Someone who knows their BJJ lineage should look deep into each one of those FB profile's "Friends" page to find just how deep this fuckery goes.

I will not let this shit die on a vine.

Dave Lang will not win the internet.

Some of you pussies who live close by, drop in. What's he gonna do? MMAGUY has already shown what Dave will do, he'll hide like a fucking coward. Pulling his pud while you wait outside. Confront this fucker.
4/4/13 9:01 PM
Mr Bungle

Funny shit is, Lucca Franca is "Friends" with Dana White on Facebook. Maybe we can get Dana involved? Anyone?
4/4/13 9:02 PM
Mr Bungle

Lucca may be legit or he's fooling everyone as well. Found a pic of him with Demian Maia. Goddamn this is getting out of hand. If legit bb's can't tell the difference between a fraud and someone legit, all hope is lost.
4/4/13 9:04 PM
Mr Bungle

That picture of Lucca and Demian Maia has another guy in it, named Regis Souza. Anyone recognize him?
4/4/13 9:07 PM
Mr Bungle

I live in Black Hole Arkansas. If I can find out shit about Dave lover of horse fucker Lang, then someone should be able to go over there and find out more than me.

I've seen several instances where someone will drop in this thread and say "I live xx minutes away from this clown, I should blah blah blah" but nothing ever comes of it or no one ever follows thru with it. Those people are as fake as Dave Lang.
4/4/13 9:23 PM
Mr Bungle

SO lets say that Jeff Edwards typed into google "David Lang". He would have seen a David Lang the musician for the first few results. So he would have typed in "David Lang Jiu Jitsu" which would bring up as the first result this:

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm

BJJ Bio for Master Ryan Franklin

INTRODUCTION AND LINEAGE

My name is Ryan Franklin and I am a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt whose BJJ experience has forever changed my life. I earned my black belt in just over 3 years under Grand Master David Lang, himself a black belt under Wallid Ismail who was belted by Carlson Gracie of the famous founding Gracie family.

HISTORY

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is the most effective martial art ever developed. The Gracie family started BJJ but as its popularity has grown, so too has the profit emphasis. Hence, it is illegal for other practitioners to refer to their art as "Gracie Jiu Jitsu." The Gracies also belt a lot of consumers via instructor proxy, insist on wearing a gi which isn't practical for self defense or MMA and slow the development pace by overemphasizing basic techniques that can be quickly mastered and practiced at home so they can charge for more years of instruction.

MY EXPERIENCE

BJJ has forever changed my life. I was an awkward student with no friends and low self esteem. Grand Master David Lang took me under his wing and offered me private lessons. He was very tough, but I learned and blossomed under his tutelage. Within 8 months, I had made myself nearly unsubmittable even if I did not yet possess the skills to submit him.

That would all change after just over 3 years of instruction when I sunk a deep choke on the grand master. He refused to tap* and after I helped revive him, he awarded me my black belt just as he had promised. That was October 2010. I had already graduated from Ithaca and decided to travel to celebrate and introspect on my proudest accomplishment.

I was on a plane to China and was soon backpacking through the Wudang region in Hubei. It was in those mountains that I encountered Shaolin monks. They were all true martial arts experts who had studied Kung Fu for a minimum of 40 years each and they were highly skilled and surprisingly strong for their size and advanced ages. My feigned respect for their Kung Fu striking led them to also share some Shaolin Eagle Claw Chin Na which expanded my ground game a bit. Of course, I also eagerly taught them some BJJ moves and this was when I realized I had found my true calling: to teach self defense grappling.

I sparred frequently with the Shaolin monks (we only went about 90% on each other) and they were quite impressed that I won about two thirds of the matches. (I was even more impressed personally since I had never rolled with anyone besides David Lang before.) This experience was all the more exhilarating as I believe I was the very first BJJ practitioner they had met and it was an honor to be chosen as the ambassador for my great sport.

After returning from China, I spent the remainder of a very hectic and busy 2011 developing and assembling my self defense centric curriculum while also completing several major editing projects and relocating to the Nebraska panhandle. In 2012, Mystic Dragon BJJ was formally launched.

* For safety reasons, you should ALWAYS tap. That is how I was taught and that is what I insist all students do. I believe the Grand Master may have tapped and just said he didn't so I wouldn't feel bad as I got so excited at the prospect of a submission, I believe I wouldn't have noticed the tap anyway. This is also why I insist students bring a third party to all sessions where submissions will be practiced.

Essentially proof that Lang claim bb under Walid and essentially proof that Jeff Edwards is full of shit.
4/4/13 9:30 PM
scrapdo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmaguy30 - Too lazy to go look, but is Franca a IBJFF registered Black belt?

Can we get CONFIRMATION from franca himself that he gave Dave a BB?

to this point we know only that dave "manages" him in the US, and that he stayed with him... for all we know Franca could totally be getting scammed himself, dave tells him he can get him all sorts of things, a school, fights, seminars, etc... the dude comes to NY knowing shit of what he is getting into, or is using Dave to establish a foothold in the US (Who has not seen a brazilian do something similar?)

Before we cast more judgement on franca (the cousin, not hermes...fuck that piece of shit) Lets make sure of what is going on...

(disregard everything I just said if we already have confirmation that Dave has a BBfrom franca)
Agreed. When I said it they acted like I was defending Lang tho. Truth is we've seen nothing concrete showing Franca sold Lang his BB. I hope we have/find that info but we have not seen it yet. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:34 PM
Mr Bungle

"I sparred frequently with the Shaolin monks (we only went about 90% on each other) and they were quite impressed that I won about two thirds of the matches. (I was even more impressed personally since I had never rolled with anyone besides David Lang before.) This experience was all the more exhilarating as I believe I was the very first BJJ practitioner they had met and it was an honor to be chosen as the ambassador for my great sport."

That in and of itself is the scariest part, and telling. It's scary because maybe this guy is telling the truth in that he believed himself to be a legit black belt and actually did come across these mythical monks. If that was their first exposure of BJJ, then it had to been a terrible experience. I'm sure they don't think too highly of BJJ now.

Telling in that Lang is a piece of shit who will take advantage of the exact type person who is drawn into the martial arts. The Fat, nerdy, shy, anti social, doesn't-work-well-with-others crowd and convinces them that he knows what he's doing.

This fucker has to be put in jail for the bullshit he's pulled.
4/4/13 9:34 PM
Mr Bungle

scrapdo - 
mmaguy30 - Too lazy to go look, but is Franca a IBJFF registered Black belt?

Can we get CONFIRMATION from franca himself that he gave Dave a BB?

to this point we know only that dave "manages" him in the US, and that he stayed with him... for all we know Franca could totally be getting scammed himself, dave tells him he can get him all sorts of things, a school, fights, seminars, etc... the dude comes to NY knowing shit of what he is getting into, or is using Dave to establish a foothold in the US (Who has not seen a brazilian do something similar?)

Before we cast more judgement on franca (the cousin, not hermes...fuck that piece of shit) Lets make sure of what is going on...

(disregard everything I just said if we already have confirmation that Dave has a BBfrom franca)
Agreed. When I said it they acted like I was defending Lang tho. Truth is we've seen nothing concrete showing Franca sold Lang his BB. I hope we have/find that info but we have not seen it yet. Phone Post 3.0

We could ask him. I just posted his FB profile.
4/4/13 9:40 PM
Mr Bungle

Although not directly related to this "investigation", this Fat ass who traned under "Grand Master David Lang" has wrote some funny shit for his blog. Funny in that it is sad as fuck and this guy needs to be exposed as well.

" This Whore Bitch is Claiming to be a Baby Killer!!!
Posted by mysticdragonbjj on May 23, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I put all my energy into our relationship and I was determined to rescue Sheniqua from her spot in life and make an honest woman out of her. We would have been perfect for each other. It’s over, however, though through no fault of my own. Yesterday, the whore bitch had the audacity to tell me she needed $5,000 for an abortion and she was certain I was the father. Considering she has slept with who knows how many men, I wore a condom and ejaculated prematurely AND abortions don’t cost anywhere approaching 5K even without health insurance, I am certain she is lying. I offered to marry her and help raise the baby but, alas, she flatly declined. This worthless cunt is a fraud and a cheat of the worst kind. I am disgusted I essentially paid her to teach her BJJ. I will never forget or forgive and she will get her comeuppance sooner rather than later. When this happens, I assure you all that there will be nothing the security bouncers at that place will be able to do about it.

It must be in my kind, trusting and honest nature, but it’s now clear that no matter how hard I try, women just hate me. Through my decision and my decision alone, I’ve decided to go back to abstinence. Now I have to figure out what to do about the female cat I brought home. The boys are really harassing her and I don’t think it’s fair she has to spend all her time in the spare bedroom for her own safety.

I’m actually surprised at how quickly I’ve regained my senses given the considerable shock I felt yesterday. Perhaps I’m taking some kind of masochistic pride in feeling blemished and perhaps it’s helping me feel a bit more closeness to my Grand Master. I'm sure my unpleasant history with the so-called 'fairer gender' is at work here too and this just cements my contempt for all women outside my family.

This heartwrenching experience at the hands of the evil slut has also helped me refine my calling to include outing any and all frauds with whom I come into contact. In any event, it's given me a bit of an energy boost actually and I will continue the flyering work that I started in earnest upon my return from Nevada. Instilled with the lessons of BJJ I've been so blessed to receive, I will persevere and I will win!"
4/4/13 9:42 PM
Mr Bungle

This motherfucker is claiming to have trained with Frank Fucking MIR??????!!!!111111!!!!

" Officially in L-O-V-E!!!!! :-)
Posted by mysticdragonbjj on May 17, 2012 at 11:05 PM

What an eventful week and a half. I guess I’ll do a chronological recount. Last Tuesday, my editor calls and says a deadline just got pushed up, so I had to work straight through Monday and delay my long-awaited trip. Tuesday was a very long day. With stops for gas and food, it took me about 15 hours to reach Las Vegas. I was exhausted and decided to get some rest. The brothels claim to be near Vegas, but are actually over an hour away. More time in the car, so more anti-anxiety meds got popped.

When I arrive these jokes for security bouncer guys try to act all tough. They clearly had no idea I was a BJJ black belt! The hostess asks me what I want and I try to explain I’m not superficial and I’m really doing this for my students, so give me whoever so I can get this over with and make it back down to Vegas to roll with a UFC heavyweight title contender.

Well, imagine how foolish I felt when Sheniqua walked out and I instantly knew we had both fallen hard for each other. Wow. Just wow! We talked for a little bit. She got really excited when I told her I was one of the baddest men in the world and how I fought Internet terrorists in my free time to defend my Grand Master’s honor. I gave her a Mystic Dragon business card and offered her free lessons. She could see the goodness in me and I knew she was the real deal. The love making was so natural and she approved so I’m probably a phenom at this too. (Note to the men: Be gentle and loving. It’s a time tested method guaranteed to win a girl’s heart!)

Anyway, I’m officially head over heels for Sheniqua and I am100% committed to marrying her and spending the rest of my life with her. Combining my grappling knowledge with the explosiveness in her genes, I think we could make some really athletic children. And if our kids decided to go into politics, there’s certainly presidential potential.

After meeting Sheniqua, my whole life immediately changed. I did do a quick Google search but couldn’t find any address for Mir (he still hasn’t returned an email I sent him) and I couldn’t find any address for Ken Hahn (his strikingunlimited.com website is also inactive much like my Grand Master’s) so I decided to extend my stay by a day to further cement my love with Sheniqua. (In the big picture, this is far more important to me than re-affirming my BJJ prowess.) I made her the happiest girl in the world when I came back this morning and we both cried in the emotion. As great as the sex was, we limited it to about 10 minutes so I could teach her as much BJJ as possible so she can protect herself. Yeah. It’s the love bug and it’s bitten this tough guy grappling phenom real good!

We bid our farewells for now and I’m typing this from ahotel room in Lyman, Wyoming. I found a female cat in need of a good home in Laramie and I am going to pick her up tomorrow. I’m convinced it’s a sign. I love my new outlook on life and I want my cats to feel the same pleasures I’ve now experienced.

I’m still trying to digest what happened and figure out how I'm going to get Sheniqua back to Alliance and raise a large family with her. Perhaps I'll tell her the only way to earn a purple belt is if the certificate reads Sheniqua Franklin! “Wow” is the best word I can think of right now as my heart is still fluttering and my mind is still racing. The only reason I won't say meeting Sheniqua isn't better than earning my black belt is because I'm not sure I would have had the confidence to meet her if I hadn't earned my black belt first! I will write more later "

4/4/13 9:45 PM
Mr Bungle

This guy seems obsessed with "Grand Master David Lang" and he says the Gracie's ducked David Lang. SOMEONE GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER.

" Sacrificing My Virginity
Posted by mysticdragonbjj on May 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I have come to the hard, cold realization I am facing a very demanding and high pressure situation. Why? Because I have chosen to follow in the footsteps of someone who can not be bettered! No matter what I do, I don’t think I can ever come close to reaching the level of excellence that Grand Master David Lang always displayed. Yet, I feel it is my calling to teach self defense grappling and so I persevere. What made Grand Master so perfect were his imperfections. As crazy as that sounds, they helped him relate to his students!

So, how am I supposed to relate to my students if they have copulated and sinned? It’s something I thought about earlier but dismissed. However, the more I think about it, the more I realize I need to sacrifice my virginity even if it seems “forced.”

After my great sacrifice, I will be able tell my students that I have indeed experienced carnal pleasure with a woman. I will explain I did it intentionally so I could relate to them better and that I promptly returned to celibacy afterward. I won’t stress a martyr angle (even though I imagine it’s harder to be celibate after having experienced sex with a real woman) and it will be the truth. Besides, Grand Master often emphasized the awesome power of the truth!

Since I don’t have much work from my editor this coming week, I’ve decided to leave for a legal brothel in Nevada on Wednesday.

Since I am undergoing this trip for my future students, depending on my schedule, I’m also going to try to roll with Frank Mir in Las Vegas! I feel like if I’m going to roll with someone, he should be a famous heavyweight. Plus, it could be a big "win win" if Frank lets me teach him some moves in return for some exposure on the "Countdown" series! I eliminated Shane Carwin (I can choose a route to Vegas that puts me very close to Greeley) as his jits just aren’t at a high enough level and ragdolling him wouldn’t silence many critics. Also, I have too much respect for the Gracies to lie to them about my background and I can’t imagine they would want anything to do with a black belt under Wallid’s lineage on the mat. (They did duck Grand Master David Lang on multiple occasions!) Right now I’m thinking I might have to settle for Robert Drysdale as my fall back option."
4/4/13 9:47 PM
Mr Bungle

Wait, it seems most of this shit has already been shown on a different thread? Maybe the first one? I don't remember seeing anything about him, that's why I posted most of his inane ramblings. Funny shit, but it seems it's not news.
4/4/13 9:57 PM
scrapdo
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Bungle - Wait, it seems most of this shit has already been shown on a different thread? Maybe the first one? I don't remember seeing anything about him, that's why I posted most of his inane ramblings. Funny shit, but it seems it's not news.
Dude, look at the last tab on his blog. It was a joke. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:57 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go bungle lol. that boy got a fire under his ass. try to contact them bungle. I'm stuck at the hospital and I'm trying to find a live streams for the bellator maincard. spike.com?

Anyway baby was 9.2lbs and 21inches named jax
4/4/13 9:59 PM
BigSleep
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, big news. On Facebook I just friend requested the horse that Lang's wife "knows".

I will update after he adds me.
Mr Bungle

scrapdo - 
Mr Bungle - Wait, it seems most of this shit has already been shown on a different thread? Maybe the first one? I don't remember seeing anything about him, that's why I posted most of his inane ramblings. Funny shit, but it seems it's not news.

Shit, didn't even see it. Was distracted by the bullshit claims. I realize my mistake so read it as a joke if you want. Thanks for pointing that out man.
Mr Bungle

scrapdo - 

Shit, didn't even see it. Was distracted by the bullshit claims. I realize my mistake so read it as a joke if you want. Thanks for pointing that out man.
4/4/13 10:01 PM
Mr Bungle

TEAR GAS KUSH - Go bungle lol. that boy got a fire under his ass. try to contact them bungle. I'm stuck at the hospital and I'm trying to find a live streams for the bellator maincard. spike.com?

Anyway baby was 9.2lbs and 21inches named jax

Thanks Kush and congrats on the baby. That's incredible.

But my main point still stands. If Jeff did his due diligence as he claimed, he would have immediately found out that Lang was a fraud.

The words fraud and David Lang go hand in hand on google.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.