UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

4/5/13 7:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rebelyell
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, yes i do
4/5/13 7:25 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted up, mmaguy30

4/5/13 7:31 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I met relson.

True story.

Anyone hear of Anibal Lobo? Phone Post
4/5/13 9:58 PM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go snooping thru Britt the fatass cunt of a bitch white belt's facebook profile to see what I can see...

What do I see?

Jalaal Ricks profile.

What's so special about that?

Jon Bones Jones.

https://www.facebook.com/jalaal.ricks

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
4/5/13 10:00 PM
Mr Bungle
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know if Jalaal Ricks is the guy on the right or the guy on the left of Jon Jones in that picture?
4/5/13 10:05 PM
Shosh1n
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's on the right, don't worry man, it's just a fan pic, or maybe he used to "train" at bomb squad. I have a couple pics like this with fighters I could post. Whatever the case, he's not his cousin, and he's not legit. Phone Post 3.0
4/5/13 10:06 PM
Mr Bungle

Please tell me this is Dave's Mom. Please tell me it really is her. https://www.facebook.com/pat.lang.39

Funny thing is, she has a photo of a female hugging a horse with a phrase that says "Once in love with a horse, always in love with a horse - Stacy Posthumus"

It has to be her. Can't be a coincidence.
4/5/13 10:08 PM
Mr Bungle

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
4/5/13 10:13 PM
Mr Bungle

Think I either found his uncle or his father. You can see a young lying ass David Lang, before he fell in love with the lover of horse cock, skyfeather. I wonder if his nieces that he rapped are in that family photo.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.lang.7543?fref=pb
4/5/13 10:17 PM
Mr Bungle

Wait. Peter Lang is Dave's brother. So yes, those are probably his nieces that he raped.

Kiddy fucker. Your going down you dirty bastard son of a bitch.
4/5/13 10:21 PM
Mr Bungle

His own brother is lumping Dave in with Romulo Bittencourt

"SUPPORT THE FIGHTING STYLE OF JIU JITSU OF DAVID LANG AND ROMULO BITTENCOURT."

I shit you not.
4/5/13 10:51 PM
Mr Bungle

Just asked Jon Bones Jones, not Jone Bones Jones, but Jon Bones Jones if he was aware of Jalaal Ricks and Dave Lang and if so, what is his relationship with either of them. Will post his response, so long as he actually responds, which he probably wont. He never does unless you ask him about faith, training, or just looking to likc his taint, which I am not.

Also, I asked Renzo how he feels about frauds in the BJJ community and what can be done to root the out and ensure BJJ doesn't suffer the same fate as other TMA's in the past. Will def post what Renzo has to say cause he answers everyone.

By the way, all of this was done on twitter. Twitter is great if you know how to use it.
4/6/13 1:00 AM
Mr Bungle

Talking to the champ, Jon Bones Jones on twitter right now. Asked him if he knew of Jalaal Ricks, Dave Lang, or that other guy, whichever guy isn't Jalaal Ricks in that photo on Jalaal's facebook page(I know, it's confusing to me as well)

Jon said he's never heard of either of them and doesn't know where the pic came from or who either of those guys are.

Can anyone confirm who Jalaal Ricks is? Is he the guy with the curly hair or is the black guy standing next to Jon Jones in Jalaal Ricks Facebook Cover photo?

I'm assuming the guy w/curly hair is Jalaal. He's the one who said he was Jon's cousin right?

Jon just confirmed he was bullshitting. Said he would run into Jalaal at a boxing gym over 4 years ago. Doesn't really know him or Dave and in fact has never heard of Dave.

I basically broke down all the evil, preposterous, and dastardly shit Dave the bullshitter as managed to accomplish while claiming (fake) Black Belt. I even invited him to come join the UG. Don't know if he'll take me up on my offer.
4/6/13 1:09 AM
Mr Bungle

Still trying to talk Jon into signing up for the UG. He says he prefers twitter. I tried convincing him that we all aren't meatheads. Don't think he bought it.
4/6/13 8:12 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dave's mom Pat and brother Peter are just as bad... His mom is a psychotic religious freak. Reading her posts is like listening to a jihadist plant a bomb in a daycare "god is great, all praise be onto god, god is great god is great".

Clearly the "fucking nuts" gene that Dave has came from mommy. She is batshit crazy. She backed dave up a little in the first thread, basically saying my son would never lie, because he is a "man of Christ" but couldn't really tell us much about Dave growing up in Argentina/Brazil. (guess her memories of raising him in Long Island/Cortland interfered)

The brother is as smart as Dave, a complete retard. he surfaced when dave started claiming Rulon Bittencourt was his teacher. It LOOKS like Dave bumped into rulon at a fight in NJ, talked to him for 30 seconds, and decided they were good friends. (good enough for Rulon to give Dave a black belt) The brother tried to claim Dave was legit, but when questioned on the inaccuracies of daves lies, clammed up, ranted about Jesus judging us all, and blocked everyone.

It looks to me like the entire Lang clan is a bunch of crazies.

From what we heard, the brother is NOT the father of the 2 he raped, there is other familly. It looks like they are estranged from Daves branch of nuts. The ex wife and ex mother in law explained that Daves mom runs the 2 boys like little drones, and all 3 are pretty nuts.
4/6/13 8:52 AM
quality
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This Jalaal Ricks guy is funny:

Favorites:
Music: Fucking Sexy Girls
Books: Like If You Love Booty
Hot pussy big dick
Movies: FuckInG Boys with girLs
Athletes: #Team Bomb
Sexy Ass
Other: Finest Cambodians, Nice girls, Sex book, 'X Rated, Hotties With A Body, I love Head, Hot latina pussy, Hot girls with big ass and big boobs, Big Ass Girls Only [B.A.G.O], Teenage Dream, FB's Sexiest Females, The Baddest Females in the Game, Vida Guerra and 15 more
4/6/13 9:10 AM
NYmmanow265
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the other guy is Tyrone tillson fighting out of lang mma lol he's on the left and Ricks on the right
4/6/13 2:39 PM
Mr Bungle

The 3 posts above this, thanks for that info.

Really had no idea which one was Jalaal Ricks. I had seen that curly haired douche in a pic with Dave standing over him like he was cornering him.

As for his mom and his brother, thanks for that MMAGuy. I had read and followed most of the original thread but must have missed that about his family. LOL at that inspirational horse quote. That can't be a coincidence.

One thing that I can't seem to come to terms with, and I'm not trying to start shit with Jon Jones, but that pic doesn't look like it's 4 years old. It was uploaded back in November 2012. 4 years ago, Jon Jones was a fresh faced skinny LHW. Not the huge beast that he is today.

First he said he'd never heard of Jalaal, then he says he would run into him from time to time. You don't take a pic with some boxing douche you run into from time to time unless you know him.

But it's probably nothing... Right guys?
4/6/13 3:39 PM
NYjojo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of folks train in and around Ithaca. Jon Jones lives in Ithaca. Everyone in Ithaca claims they've trained with JJ. JJ is a big rich superstar, I doubt he's covering for Dave and the gang.
4/6/13 5:20 PM
Mr Bungle

Seriously considering baiting both his mom and his uncle, maybe even Lang a rang himself, thru facebook.

Don't really want to use my personal Facebook cause I'm afraid he'll/they'll rat me out to facebook and get me banned on some bullshit trumped up accusation.

At the very least, I guess if anyone can give me the names of some of the local gyms in his area, I could put the word out on this motherfucker, to ensure he never has this opportunity again.
4/6/13 5:20 PM
Mr Bungle

Check that, not his uncle, his brother. Bait his mom and his brother.
4/7/13 6:26 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to put forward a motion that we collectively and as a group need a name that describes everyone involved with dave Lang in a simple easy to remember name.

It is getting harder to remember them all individually and even people on the UG are struggling to keep up with them all.

So for ease of use from now on it would help if we just referred to them as

"Tool and the gang"

(Other suggestions welcome) :)
4/7/13 9:05 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Langbangers??? Phone Post
4/7/13 10:21 AM
HULC
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Langbangers too.
4/7/13 10:26 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ty hulc! A few more:

the Lang Gang

Gang of Lang (GoL)

DoppelLangers Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.