UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

4/10/13 11:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way I can read this shitstorm now, what happened exactly? Can I get cliff notes? Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 11:33 AM
awesomestprime
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ponyboy - I'm almost there having ridden my bicycle up from florida.

I will need a day to recuperate before submitting him with a front full nelson.

touche'.... touche'
4/10/13 11:43 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GGMS- Nothing has happened. We are supposedly waiting for the super secret police squad from this thread to announce some big news about Lang via some secret plan that was being hatched to really out him to the UG, but I think we are being trolled. No one has come forth with any new info or updates since before Easter, and I'm starting to think it's never gonna happen.

If anyone who was supposed to be in on this wants to correct me, please do. Otherwise, I think this was a 10-8 round to Lang and his followers.

I am much disappoint... Phone Post
4/10/13 12:16 PM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This surely can't be the end Phone Post
4/10/13 12:35 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Sack- What's going on behind the scene here? Are you in contact with anyone that's still working on this? Is anything happening that you know of? We were promised details of deeper goings-on and still nothing!

Thank you... Phone Post
4/10/13 12:39 PM
awesomestprime
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sackattack3323 - 
awesomestprime -
Mr Bungle - 
awesomestprime - Another "fake BJJ" thread that the UG embarrasses itself on.....

good job guys

Fuck off. Where's your contribution? I literally could say the same thing about you, how your lack of effort and your shitty attitude has put you in an embarrassing light.

You got something to add? Other than to come off as a smartass internet asshole? Being billy badass on the internet doesn't prove anything and it certainly doesn't make you a tough guy. In my eyes you are somewhere between an irritating butt pimple and being forced to give up your back to Dave Lang. Not sure which is worse.

I'm the "Billy Badass on the internet"?

I'm not the one calling for a dojo storm. Yes, I'm a smart ass. But I'm not the one seeking out people who "trane UFC" in ways I don't see as accomplished or suitable. I completely understand why guys like Wallid would be pissed off about people like this. Wallid has earned his name and reputation and doesn't deserve it being tarnished by a liar.

But you guys who always jump on some shit like this with some personal vendetta and make claims that you never live up to are only a few rungs higher then Lang himself.

Live your life and let others be. Keep peoples names out of your mouth. Live with integrity. Don't jump to conclusions. God damn I could go on for days.

You guys are acting like kids with this shit. Like you just found out some embarrassing info on the nerdy kid in class and are sitting around talking about how nerdy he is and how awesome you are. Give it a rest...... Let the guy be.
People get upset and pissed about this stuff because he is putting people at risk. He is ripping innocent people off who are paying good money to be trained. Because he is training kids when he has been arrested but not charges with molestation.

These are reasons people are getting so pissed, can you blaw Phone Post

It's not your business.

Are you going to dealership storm the used car lot who's ripping off the people who buy cars there? How about the contractors who take the money and run? Holy shit I could go on and on.

You guys aren't doing a fucking thing. You're sitting around jacking each other off thinking you're cool. In reality you're outing yourselves as either incompetent or full of shit....

It's the same on all these threads. You guys embarrass yourselves.
4/10/13 1:04 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mcgoogle66 - GGMS- Nothing has happened. We are supposedly waiting for the super secret police squad from this thread to announce some big news about Lang via some secret plan that was being hatched to really out him to the UG, but I think we are being trolled. No one has come forth with any new info or updates since before Easter, and I'm starting to think it's never gonna happen.

If anyone who was supposed to be in on this wants to correct me, please do. Otherwise, I think this was a 10-8 round to Lang and his followers.

I am much disappoint... Phone Post
VTFU for the summary, these witch hunts usually end up a fail. Not to mention Lang has probably been Lurking and/or posting since day 1. Phone Post 3.0
4/10/13 1:04 PM
billyball2
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - 
sackattack3323 - 
awesomestprime -
Mr Bungle - 
awesomestprime - Another "fake BJJ" thread that the UG embarrasses itself on.....

good job guys

Fuck off. Where's your contribution? I literally could say the same thing about you, how your lack of effort and your shitty attitude has put you in an embarrassing light.

You got something to add? Other than to come off as a smartass internet asshole? Being billy badass on the internet doesn't prove anything and it certainly doesn't make you a tough guy. In my eyes you are somewhere between an irritating butt pimple and being forced to give up your back to Dave Lang. Not sure which is worse.

I'm not the one calling for a dojo storm. Yes, I'm a smart ass. But I'm not the one seeking out people who "trane UFC" in ways I don't see as accomplished or suitable. I completely understand why guys like Wallid would be pissed off about people like this. Wallid has earned his name and reputation and doesn't deserve it being tarnished by a liar.

But you guys who always jump on some shit like this with some personal vendetta and make claims that you never live up to are only a few rungs higher then Lang himself.

Live your life and let others be. Keep peoples names out of your mouth. Live with integrity. Don't jump to conclusions. God damn I could go on for days.

You guys are acting like kids with this shit. Like you just found out some embarrassing info on the nerdy kid in class and are sitting around talking about how nerdy he is and how awesome you are. Give it a rest...... Let the guy be.
People get upset and pissed about this stuff because he is putting people at risk. He is ripping innocent people off who are paying good money to be trained. Because he is training kids when he has been arrested but not charges with molestation.

It's not your business.

Are you going to dealership storm the used car lot who's ripping off the people who buy cars there? How about the contractors who take the money and run? Holy shit I could go on and on.

You guys aren't doing a fucking thing. You're sitting around jacking each other off thinking you're cool. In reality you're outing yourselves as either incompetent or full of shit....

Being a "watchdog" for the BJJ community is part of the culture of this place. You're not a noob so you should recognize this.

Yes, there are tons of guys who jump on the bandwagon and cry for blood without really doing anything, but they do it in support of the guys who are actually engaged.

The main reason for exposing things like this is to delay the inevitable watering-down of BJJ for as long as possible. At one point in time there were (and may still be) BADASS karate guys, but the strip-mall kiddie places have transformed the TMA schools into daycare with mats.

4/10/13 1:18 PM
awesomestprime

I can't argue with that billyball. I really can't.

I guess what's embarrassing about these threads, now worse then ever, is it doesn't seem to be the "BJJ community" anymore? (from the outside anyway, maybe I'm wrong?) It seems to be a bunch of guys on the internet who are only invested in BJJ as deeply as the color of their belt. Again, Wallid has a real reason to be pissed. I would support it morally if Wallid wanted to "rectify" that in the way it used to be done.

There are some terrible "schools" around here. But I don't think Paul Creighton gives a flying fuck. (as long as his name isn't used I'd imagine) I don't see the guys at Unit2, Alliance, ATT, ect...ect... doing anything. They seem to kinda just feel sorry for the customers and get a small chuckle out of it. It's not the 90's when BJJ was trying to prove a point anymore.

The successful guys are going to have successful gyms. And the guys like Lang will weed themselves out. And if a handful of idiots want to trane UFC with Lang? Fuck it, IMO.

Almost every Karate school uses the terms like "BJJ" and "submission grappling" now.

I get the need to out people who are falsifying accomplishment, belts, fighting careers, ect.. That was done LONG ago. If someones name is used (Wallid here) they should be notified. But again, you really think Wallid cares? It's not the 90's, these guys are scraping by on peanuts. They have better things to do.

Whatever. These are always fun reads, it just goes overboard so quickly and turns into a shitstorm of bullshit, IMO.

I'll unsubscribe now and quit hijacking. I shouldn't have ever posted in the first place.
4/10/13 2:10 PM
mcgoogle66

Thanks GayGuard...vu for you also!I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but am not too hopeful.
4/10/13 3:03 PM
awesomestprime

Edited: 04/10/13 3:21 PM
edit.

not worth the argument.
4/10/13 8:20 PM
TalkShowOnMute
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - edit.

not worth the argument.
Probably the best thing you've said in here. Phone Post
4/10/13 8:33 PM
guesswhatchickenbutt
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TalkShowOnMute - 
awesomestprime - edit.

not worth the argument.
Probably the best thing you've said in here. Phone Post

heh
4/10/13 11:49 PM
dinked
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

79 pages of posturing.
4/11/13 5:47 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dinked - 79 pages of posturing.

Ultimate first post.

4/11/13 6:05 AM
Jeffphansen77
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dinked - 79 pages of posturing.

... & one post of prissy, vacuous bitch-boy sentiment.

4/11/13 7:05 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

awesomestprime - 
sackattack3323 - 
awesomestprime -
Mr Bungle - 

good job guys

It's not your business.

shh... quiet troll
4/11/13 4:14 PM
bhfsim
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not trolling, but can someone post a link to a court document where Lang got off on a technicality for pedophilia?
Also is there any proof of his wife actually blowing a horse?

If there is proof, this guy should obviously not be teaching. And if his wife really does blow horses, that's some shit! Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 9:11 PM
redwhiteandblues
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
4/13/13 4:24 AM
Zeekman

The only posturing going on here is Lang posturing to suck the UG's dick.

MMAguy already challenged him to roll WITH RULES, pay the fuckers expenses AND give him cash dollars to just show up. Who is posturing? It is a legit call-out that ANY person of that skill would take in a milli-second. Lang bitched out.

MMAguy also DROVE TO THE FUCKING GUYS HOUSE. He drove to his house. LOL that is A) Ballsy and B) REALLY HAPPENED. That wasn' posturing. That actually happened. Him, his wife and children drove there dude. So no, no your are incorrect. There was ZERO posturing.

So dont say anyone is posturing here because they have tried to meet this fuckface eye to eye and he dodges.

and one more thing

Fuck you Lang.

4/14/13 9:35 AM
mcgoogle66

ttt

though I'm not quite sure why anymore, but... Phone Post
4/15/13 7:40 AM
mysticdragonblackbelt

Edited: 04/19/13 3:28 PM
Because he's Grand Fucking Master Lang.<br /><br />Because he's Wallid Ismael's first black belt.<br /><br />Because he also earned black belts under at least a dozen (and counting!) other guys.<br /><br />Because he is also the only black belt EVA in judo jiu jitsu and that shit is so bad ass I can't even begin to comprehend what it's actually about.<br /><br />Because he's revered by all of the badasses under the Mystic Dragon BJJ lineage.<br /><br /><br />So there you have it. There are of course more reasons but these should be more than enough to ponder over until your head hurts. Really bad. You're welcome.
4/15/13 9:10 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never thought about the fact that this retard married a woman who sucks horse cock, and she defends him and stands by her man regardless of what happens...

Dave Lang has a tard cock?
4/17/13 3:28 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

ttt for the Mitsuyo Maeda of Mystic Dragon BJJ
4/18/13 9:53 AM
mmaguy30
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just got word that Dave is in court on friday... more info to come!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.