UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

5/29/13 6:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DeuceDroppin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt - Two things:

1. I want to create a photobucket account and the best I can get is mysticdragon7. 7 of you unoriginal fucks had to take mysticdragon names on photobucket? smh

2. Can a blue name lend me a hand? (http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r742/mysticdragon7/lang15_zpsfbc29661.jpg)

I imagine Evolution Fight Team NY won't be very happy to see Dickless Dave posing in a BB in front of their logo. According to their recently created FB page, they have different paint on their walls and, while they have a lot of pics of guys in gis, I didn't see Lang in any of them. (No. That didn't surprise me.)
Send the picture to them. Phone Post
5/29/13 9:31 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

DeuceDroppin - 
mysticdragonblackbelt - Two things:

1. I want to create a photobucket account and the best I can get is mysticdragon7. 7 of you unoriginal fucks had to take mysticdragon names on photobucket? smh

2. Can a blue name lend me a hand? (http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r742/mysticdragon7/lang15_zpsfbc29661.jpg)

I imagine Evolution Fight Team NY won't be very happy to see Dickless Dave posing in a BB in front of their logo. According to their recently created FB page, they have different paint on their walls and, while they have a lot of pics of guys in gis, I didn't see Lang in any of them. (No. That didn't surprise me.)
Send the picture to them. Phone Post

Done
5/29/13 10:03 PM
Mr Bungle
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread needs only a spark if it wants to make a triumphant comeback....

5/29/13 10:06 PM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mysticdragonblackbelt - Two things:

5/29/13 11:21 PM
CHAUNCH

"get in front of this picture and hold your white belt. do it for the dojo bro!"
5/30/13 1:41 AM
JoejitsuMD
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy she be dating Amanda Bynes. Phone Post
5/30/13 1:41 AM
JoejitsuMD
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be... Phone Post
5/30/13 3:46 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

I'm no photoshop expert, but the more I look at this photo, the more suspicious I become.

The subtitle "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" is much more blurry than "Evolution Fight Team NY" and the guy in the right under the team logo appears to be a shooped Lang. He doesn't appear to be wearing pants (or he's wearing shorts the same color as the wall) and his arm "disappears" into the gi of the guy in the middle.

I did email Evolution Fight Team but haven't received a reply yet.
5/30/13 5:11 PM
mysticdragonblackbelt

OK. I have to get back to work. But first I think I found the pic used in the background of Lang's latest pic.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/255565_456446884444159_960988379_n.jpg <-- blue name help greatly appreciated

Does it look the same or shooped to put Lang's head on the guy to the right? The guy in the pic behind Lang appears to have a lot less hair than the guy in this higher res pic.
5/30/13 5:36 PM
SteveDav

In late as hell Phone Post
5/30/13 5:47 PM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that pic....

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

breath .... breath....

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHA
5/30/13 5:48 PM
mmaguy30
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/30/13 5:49 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope some shit goes down where this cunt gets his shit pushed in either physically or financially if he'd comiting fraud Phone Post
5/30/13 8:18 PM
redwhiteandblues
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
6/3/13 3:27 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

lets goooooooooo
6/6/13 6:41 AM
CHECK MAT CANADA

lol dave lang wins again
6/8/13 8:38 PM
Mr Bungle
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Off topic (Sort Of)

Hey MMAGUY, you wanna see the funniest shit ever:  https://twitter.com/librab103 - Dude's real name? 

Matthew Battle.

6/8/13 8:39 PM
Mr Bungle

You can't make this shit up.  He showed up in a tweet about some journalist who was at an airport overhearing 4 US Intelligence Officials talking about how they felt that the NSA/Verizion Leaker and the Journalist who broke the story should both be "Disappeared" for a while.  In other words, 4 US Intel Officials think it's perfectly ok to kidnap journalist and whistleblowers for an indefinite amount of time. Speaks volumes about where our Gov't Officials heads are at.

6/8/13 8:57 PM
Mr Bungle

Oh Yeah, I almost forgot....

FUCK YOU DAVE.

6/8/13 10:22 PM
derelict
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHECK MAT CANADA - lol dave lang wins again
Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/9/13 8:23 AM
mmaguy30

mat battle on twitter... lol

Dave lang wearing a black belt... LOL
7/24/13 3:20 PM
mk774

Bump! Anything new with this clown?
7/24/13 5:58 PM
Tru
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i laugh everytime i think of briggs and people telling him to use his blue belt as toilet paper to wipe his ass.  lmfao, poor guy.  

7/25/13 9:12 AM
Shoco
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Langerang!
7/30/13 1:00 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why have none of the guys who run these top teams that dave keeps pretending to be part of, turned up and kicked the living shit out of him yet???

i thought Brazilians didnt stand for that kind of stuff??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.