UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dave lang at it again?

3/20/13 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
therubberbandit
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/20/13 1:37 PM
cawsie77
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - cawsie77 - "Didn't he have a Gracie certificate with Wallids signature on as well?!!"

Yep, It was a Gracie Combatives certificate, IIRC.
It was the thread that kept giving. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:40 PM
mmaguy30
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/20/13 1:43 PM
rockyk2campo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasnt there a wrestler that was originally one of lang's co coaches that turned out to be legit cos his record included matches whilst serving? Didnt that guy also join the UG after we exposed Dave.

Also any screencaps of missy +/- sucking off a horse?
3/20/13 1:47 PM
14thepages
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I spent a year in Ithaca. There is nothing good in that part of NY. I know JBJ and Matt Hamill are from around there, but its rough. I met Ryan Ciatolli there. Super nice guy. My friend Chris Vitale introduced me to him a long long time ago.

meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems to be a growing lineage:
http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm
MountainMedic
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado - Missy Call me.

:0)
She misses you Tik, I can feel it. You know she wants your sting! Phone Post
3/20/13 1:50 PM
tio te
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the page where he claims to be a black belt under Giba:

https://sites.google.com/site/northeastmartialartscortland/home/brazilian-jui-jitsu-1

Giba is also on Facebook and Twitter, but I can't get to those right now. Not sure if Giba speaks English or not.
3/20/13 1:54 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I spent a year in Ithaca. There is nothing good in that part of NY. I know JBJ and Matt Hamill are from around there, but its rough. I met Ryan Ciatolli there. Super nice guy. My friend Chris Vitale introduced me to him a long long time ago."

Absolutely not accurate. Ryan runs Ultimate Athletics gym at the Mall in Lansing. The BJJ program there was being run by 4 time Mundial champion Rene Nazare until recently and is now being run by Matt Sung Lee.

3/20/13 1:55 PM
BriggsSeekins
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As for the return of Lang, it's pretty fucking amazing. At least I narrowly avoided being Matt Battled.
3/20/13 1:56 PM
14thepages
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh.... I forgot to say

IN!!!!! God damn mother fucking IN!!!!!
3/20/13 1:56 PM
aarondramp
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meco24 - Seems to be a growing lineage:
http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/aboutme.htm

Wow. I hope that's an elaborate troll, but it doesn't appear that way.

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/lessons.htm

I offer private lessons at the hourly rate of $20. I do not use mats but I have padded carpet in my basement in case you do not want to host the lessons. You will be responsible for providing a third party when working submissions. The third party will be responsible for ensuring the tap is quickly acknowledged by the victor as this will eliminate any possible loss of consciousness or damaging ligament tears or bone breaks. While I believe I have mostly overcome my Social Anxiety Disorder, I fear I can still hold a choke or knee bar too long "in the heat of battle."
3/20/13 1:57 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ugh can't believe I didn't get in yesterday when I saw this... Absolutely boggles my mind that he's trying this shit AGAIN

Subs for the inevitable beat down Phone Post
3/20/13 1:57 PM
new kid on the block

in
3/20/13 1:58 PM
14thepages

Edited: 03/20/13 2:16 PM
"Absolutely not accurate. Ryan runs Ultimate Athletics gym at the Mall in Lansing. The BJJ program there was being run by 4 time Mundial champion Rene Nazare until recently and is now being run by Matt Sung Lee. "

What's not accurate? I don't mean the MMA is bad there, I was talking about the general economic situation. There are some rough areas all over upstate NY.
3/20/13 1:58 PM
KneeToFaceKO

Speechless
3/20/13 2:05 PM
Rival School

mmaguy30 - I tried calling, left a msg...
Contact for Dave or his protege ? Phone Post
3/20/13 2:12 PM
tbarchard
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW
3/20/13 2:17 PM
Galanis
1202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Mystic Dragon site is a troll... Pretty positive of this. Look at the blog entries

3/20/13 2:19 PM
BriggsSeekins

"I was talking about the general economic situation. There are some rough areas all over upstate NY."

No, that's unfortunately quite accurate, and even more so as you spread out away from the College town of Ithaca.
3/20/13 2:26 PM
Rival School

His daughter is ugly.

I went there Phone Post
3/20/13 2:26 PM
CArcher
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://mysticdragonbjj.webs.com/lessons.htm

I offer private lessons at the hourly rate of $20. I do not use mats but I have padded carpet in my basement in case you do not want to host the lessons. You will be responsible for providing a third party when working submissions. The third party will be responsible for ensuring the tap is quickly acknowledged by the victor as this will eliminate any possible loss of consciousness or damaging ligament tears or bone breaks. While I believe I have mostly overcome my Social Anxiety Disorder, I fear I can still hold a choke or knee bar too long "in the heat of battle."

What in the fucking fuck did I just read?!?!
3/20/13 2:32 PM
maxbrothersinc
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF I am so in.
This guy needs to go to the Jail.
3/20/13 2:32 PM
14thepages

BriggsSeekins - "I was talking about the general economic situation. There are some rough areas all over upstate NY."

No, that's unfortunately quite accurate, and even more so as you spread out away from the College town of Ithaca.

I used to drive from Ithaca to Endicott all the time, and man did I see some run down houses.
3/20/13 2:33 PM
pm1964
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heeeee's baaacccckkkkk!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.