UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> EvilYoshida.com taken down by illuminati hackers

3/22/13 1:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/22/13 1:15 AM

"If you were doing this "experiment", what was the purpose and why send dick pics? "

You've already asked me those questions and I answered them earlier.

LOL @ asking why they post anything on the OG, Christ.

3/22/13 1:12 AM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulsar - 

Interesting turn of events!

Hi pulsar,

who were you rooting for yesterday, Jules or Kev?

3/22/13 1:27 AM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -

"If you were doing this "experiment", what was the purpose and why send dick pics? "

You've already asked me those questions and I answered them earlier.

LOL @ asking why they post anything on the OG, Christ.

Why the dick picks? You could of done any number of other things without doing that. It just seems strange. Phone Post
3/22/13 1:28 AM
Redneck

"It just seems strange."

Tex, buddy. Suddenly you are wondering why I seem strange to you?

Gimme a break pal, lol.

3/22/13 1:30 AM
Lucky Number Thirteen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What am I talking about?

I am addressing the collective spiritual sickness that has infected the entire OG. Darren/Redneck has expressed some personal concerns about his recent lifestyle choices and they have been answered.

But in all honesty, the world is a mirror. A mirror in which God constantly complainants Him or Herself.

This is not an ideal forum for one who might wager upon spiritual and at the same time, cutting edge, meme-dominate "humor" because if one thinks such things through, there YOU are on the other side of the mirror.

Clearly, there are those who will immediate snap jack reaction attempt to place some blame upon me, the replier and those who tend to think a bit more, who tend to reflect a bit more and even those who few see things for as they are, realize the sheer uselessness of the entire "GAG".

Fact is, you are what you are, you reflect you truly are or attempt not to be and anything that really and ultimately and sincerely defiles you as a human being, unless one legitimately expresses otherwise, YOU REVEAL YOUR DARKSIDE.

The one that such as we see through yet are kind and lovely enough not to call you upon but gradually, once and awhile will kindly remind you of so.

The world is a mirror. The OG is an ugly mirror. One which should be shatter into millions of pieces because deep down we all know that we project the worst of our worst upon it.
3/22/13 1:32 AM
GMB13

Tiresias - 
GMB13 -
Tiresias - 
GMB13 - 
Tiresias - 

I explained my outlook at considerable length to you GMB.  I think you realize that if I am right, your fixation with "the bad guys that make the world bad" is a deadend.  Change yourself boy, stop blaming your fringe-scholarship boogieman.  You have a wife and child.  Stop carrying on like a ridiculous fag and do something for them.

I don't have a wife and child, I'm not sure where you got that from.

Surely you must realize that the world's power structure goes well beyond our elected officlals, and has for some time.  What I am trying to do, is better understand this less than transparent power structure.  I know that others find this objectionable because they would like to continue believing that our elected offials are the top of the pyramid, and since the people elect them, the people have the power.  From what I have seen and read, that is pure delusion.  Why exactly do you find it so objectionable?

I don't know why I thought you had a family if you don't.

What I object to is the stream of propaganda that is misleading people into thinking they know what fight they should be engaged in.  You know perfectly well I have no stake in or love for the status quo.  But what is being preached here is just a more poisonous variant of the same old lies.  The world destroys itself because we insist on seeking the source of evil in other people.  This is the basis of war, and politics, and bad marriages.  CT seeks to make this a matter not merely of accidental fact, but of calculated intention.  And it requires both paranoia and a willful disregard for sound reasoning to make this happen on the CT level.  And that is the other objection.  You are all so steeped in propaganda (your leader admits openly that he is a propagandist) that you are unwilling to hear the valid criticisms of your arguments.  And so you angrily defend bad arguments. 

Again, you have nothing to offer but vague generalizations.

I have no problem hearing valid criticisms to my arguments.  In fact, I welcome it.  The problem is, you don't offer valid criticisms.  When I state that western bankers and western corporations were responsible for Hitler's ability to wage war (through finance and the sharing of military technology) and therefore hold a great deal of the responsibility for world war 2 ever happening, you state that I am wrong because other conclusions could be made.  You don't state what these other conclusions are, let alone any sources to back up these theoretical other conclusions.  That is not a valid criticism. That is a substanceless objection.

No, that's simply inaccurate GMB. I am not going to repeat myself over and over. You are choosing to forget MANY valid criticisms, and spinning my comments through your propaganda. You have fought desperately to convince yourself that everything I tell you is wrong. It would be much more beneficial to you to assimilate what I say. But it's too much work to keep slogging through the process of doing this with you when we never reach a destination. Phone Post

You tell me nothing, except that I am innacurate, without ever stating what you consider to be accurate.  You have also never suggested a single history book that you feel would make my views more accurate.  Your criticisms offer zero substance.

3/22/13 1:40 AM
Res ispa loquitur
856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lucky Number Thirteen - What am I talking about?

I am addressing the collective spiritual sickness that has infected the entire OG. Darren/Redneck has expressed some personal concerns about his recent lifestyle choices and they have been answered.

But in all honesty, the world is a mirror. A mirror in which God constantly complainants Him or Herself.

This is not an ideal forum for one who might wager upon spiritual and at the same time, cutting edge, meme-dominate "humor" because if one thinks such things through, there YOU are on the other side of the mirror.

Clearly, there are those who will immediate snap jack reaction attempt to place some blame upon me, the replier and those who tend to think a bit more, who tend to reflect a bit more and even those who few see things for as they are, realize the sheer uselessness of the entire "GAG".

Fact is, you are what you are, you reflect you truly are or attempt not to be and anything that really and ultimately and sincerely defiles you as a human being, unless one legitimately expresses otherwise, YOU REVEAL YOUR DARKSIDE.

The one that such as we see through yet are kind and lovely enough not to call you upon but gradually, once and awhile will kindly remind you of so.

The world is a mirror. The OG is an ugly mirror. One which should be shatter into millions of pieces because deep down we all know that we project the worst of our worst upon it.

3/22/13 1:50 AM
Redneck

Lucky Number Thirteen - What am I talking about?

I like you Bro, simply because these guys don't get you.

3/22/13 2:27 AM
Redneck

"I think you're being a little hard on yourself."

By liking someone?

3/22/13 2:54 AM
Submissable
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This whole thread is one large marketing move by the illuminati for EvilYoshida.com. Those who know, know. Phone Post
3/22/13 3:11 AM
pfsjkd
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Submissable - This whole thread is one large marketing move by the illuminati for EvilYoshida.com. Those who know, know. Phone Post
BOOM!! Phone Post
3/22/13 3:18 AM
Vulva Fabulous
946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DonFreedomFrye - This stinks of advertising to get people to go to the forum.
Are you implying that there's some sort of conspiracy that involves EY, Redneck and EY's website?

The chatter I pick up when eavesdropping on the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Situation Room at The White House, all of the talk in the past week has been concerning EY's website. To all of those angencies, he is a dangerous. However, to the most elite families in the world such as the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Chase, Vanderbilt and the Bush clan, he's not only a dangerous individual, he's a genius with leader tenencies and it's very possible that if he is able to get his message across to many people, he could change the way the world works and looks.

where black is white, white is black, cats and dogs live together, and EY dedicates his precious time to enlighten all of his brothers and sisters of the world by lifting the curtain to show everybody how harmless the Wizard of Oz really looks like spreading the truth to the world. Phone Post
3/22/13 8:32 AM
GMB13

Vulva Fabulous - 
Are you implying that there's some sort of conspiracy that involves EY, Redneck and EY's website?

The chatter I pick up when eavesdropping on the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Situation Room at The White House, all of the talk in the past week has been concerning EY's website. To all of those angencies, he is a dangerous. However, to the most elite families in the world such as the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Chase, Vanderbilt and the Bush clan, he's not only a dangerous individual, he's a genius with leader tenencies and it's very possible that if he is able to get his message across to many people, he could change the way the world works and looks.

where black is white, white is black, cats and dogs live together, and EY dedicates his precious time to enlighten all of his brothers and sisters of the world by lifting the curtain to show everybody how harmless the Wizard of Oz really looks like spreading the truth to the world. Phone Post

Is there somewhere this info can be verified?

3/22/13 10:37 AM
pfsjkd
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMB13 -
Vulva Fabulous - 

Is there somewhere this info can be verified?

Sure. Just ask EY. Those who know, know. Phone Post
3/22/13 11:21 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

^ hahaha
3/23/13 4:45 AM
GMB13

Tiresias seems to believe that the path he has chosen to better understand the world, and make a positive mark on the world, is better than the paths others have chosen.  That is ego, plain and simple.

3/23/13 10:41 AM
pfsjkd

GMB13 -

Tiresias seems to believe that the path he has chosen to better understand the world, and make a positive mark on the world, is better than the paths others have chosen.  That is ego, plain and simple.

His ego is right. Yours is not. Phone Post
3/23/13 1:28 PM
Nitecrawler
2179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
AlexanderTheGOAT - So does someone have a copy of that Redneck ITC thread? I'd like to read it Phone Post
Good point.

Red said someone has a PDF of it or something.

Real or not that would probably be a hysterical read LOL. Phone Post
3/23/13 8:36 PM
GMB13

ttt for PDF of Redneck's social experiment thread.
3/23/13 8:42 PM
Jack Carter
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck owned himself on that thread and thne clasimed it was a social experiment which made no sense.

3/23/13 8:46 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone believe it was a "social experiment"? Phone Post
3/23/13 8:53 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

pfsjkd - 
GMB13 -

you need to get clued
3/23/13 8:58 PM
Axe Murderer 28
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce -  Does anyone believe it was a "social experiment"? Phone Post

No. Not one single person.
3/23/13 10:41 PM
pfsjkd

EVILYOSHIDA -
pfsjkd - 
GMB13 -

you need to get clued
Dude, I've met preschoolers who were more clued than you. FACT. Phone Post
3/24/13 4:30 AM
GMB13

Tiresias - 
GMB13 -

Look, I NEVER brought up any ideas of my own until you guys started angrily demanding that I tell you all about my worldview if was gonna DARE to question yours, right? I do tend to have a different approach to certain questions, and I completely understand that I can come off as presumptuous, which is a big reason I don't spam the board telling people how they should think. Phone Post

I wasn't demanding to know your world view. I wanted to know it so that we could find common ground, because once you find common ground, it becomes much easier to reconcile differences of opinion. I also don't think it is quite fair to claim somebody who consistently asks people to look things up for themselves, is telling people how they should think.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.