UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> EvilYoshida.com taken down by illuminati hackers

3/19/13 8:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
pennviachoke
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh Phone Post
3/19/13 8:39 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - Lol Machida don't flatter yourself. I doubt that any of "us" would waste time or energy voting you down.
I honestly don't believe you would, but the guys that ride your coattails like GUMBY17 get all butthurt Phone Post
3/19/13 8:40 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jockey - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
GMB13 -
cbia - Didn't he say someone else built the site and he didn't know about it until he got a PM?

Maybe the guy who made it and paid for it realized how weird it is to create an entire website based on the thoughts of a poster on the off topic section of a mma site.

Clearly you haven't checked the website out at all. In 6 weeks it has breached the top 88k websites in the US based on overall traffic. MMA.tv sits in the top 4k.
Lol top 88,000?

This is an achievement? Phone Post

yea, really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for that one

That's actually rather impressive, most smaller sites don't even make the top million. It's an incredible achievment for a new forum to skyrocket well into the top 100,00 US websites in just a few short weeks.

Hence the DNS attack.

3/19/13 8:42 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVEL MACHIDA - 
Redneck - Lol Machida don't flatter yourself. I doubt that any of "us" would waste time or energy voting you down.
I honestly don't believe you would, but the guys that ride your coattails like GUMBY17 get all butthurt Phone Post

I'd be surprised, but i've never gotten the vote thing anyway. If I don't like what you say, i'd rather just tell you.

Vote downs are kinda cowardly and gay, which is possibly why they are so popular here.

3/19/13 8:43 PM
kindofawesome
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're all sheep he's been warning us about dos attacks for years we just didn't listen. Evil has friends who buy cars and homes with debit cards so all will be resolved soon, just wait guys. Phone Post
3/19/13 8:44 PM
GMB13

YVEL MACHIDA - 
GMB13 -
cbia - Didn't he say someone else built the site and he didn't know about it until he got a PM?

Maybe the guy who made it and paid for it realized how weird it is to create an entire website based on the thoughts of a poster on the off topic section of a mma site.

Clearly you haven't checked the website out at all. In 6 weeks it has breached the top 88k websites in the US based on overall traffic. MMA.tv sits in the top 4k.
Lol top 88,000?

There are millions of websites in the US. Getting in the top 88k in 6 weeks with no real promotion or marketing is an achievement. This is very basic math.
3/19/13 8:45 PM
HereWeAre

Where are you getting your info on the traffic of the website?

3/19/13 8:46 PM
Nitecrawler
2194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Redneck -
clockwork655321 - There is a lot more high profile conspiracy theorists websites than evilyoshida.com so I'm going to go ahead and say it wasn't the Illuminati.

Yeah, but EY.com is one of the only ones that has not been compromised.

The big CT forums are either run by the illuminati, or they've been infiltrated by Illuminati members who try to spread disinfo.

EY.com is a shining beacon of truth, in a foggy sea of lies.

Lmfao!!!!!

Damn and I thought redneck was only funny when he was ODing on bath salts or on a bourbon bender. Phone Post
3/19/13 8:47 PM
TexDeuce
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereWeAre -

Get that board back up as soon as possible. The OG has been much better without as much conspiracy nonsense and thread hijacking 

. Phone Post
3/19/13 8:48 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

oh man! do you think someones mom finally got pissed and went into the basement to unplug the PC?/?!!

3/19/13 8:49 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

what the hell is going on with ey.com?

Are people sure it got a DDOS attack?

can't the host take care of this?
3/19/13 8:49 PM
HereWeAre

You guys don't have a place to snicker to yourselves about trolling the OG anymore. Whatever shall you do?

3/19/13 8:51 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

EY seems to have profoundly affected some of you guys. You almost sound intimidated by his views.

#onlyanopinionguyschillthesweetchillithefuckout. Phone Post
3/19/13 8:59 PM
cbia
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Domain Name: evilyoshida.com

Registrant Contact:
evilyoshida.com Private Registrant
DreamHost Web Hosting

Some of their website isn't functioning for me at the moment. I bet the Illuminati got to them as well.
3/19/13 8:59 PM
Redneck

To add some perspective to the site ranking.

3/19/13 9:02 PM
Redneck

Once EY does his interview with Alex Jones, I expect the ranking to increase rapidly.

3/19/13 9:02 PM
thembones
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Jockey - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
GMB13 -

Lol top 88,000?

yea, really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for that one

That's actually rather impressive, most smaller sites don't even make the top million. It's an incredible achievment for a new forum to skyrocket well into the top 100,00 US websites in just a few short weeks.

Hence the DNS attack.

A lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists don't mind being monitored by the Alexa toolbar apparently.
3/19/13 9:03 PM
Redneck

EVILYOSHIDA - what the hell is going on with ey.com?

Are people sure it got a DDOS attack?

can't the host take care of this?

Could the Govt take care of it when Anon were attacking their sites?

3/19/13 9:03 PM
Res ispa loquitur
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

50% of that traffic is EY. Guaranteed.

3/19/13 9:05 PM
Redneck

"A lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists don't mind being monitored by the Alexa toolbar apparently."

I doubt that, I certainly wont install one. I'd say that its general traffic figures by people who stumble across thread topics through Google searches, and then read the threads. Those dudes would most likely be the ones with the Alexa toolbar. 

3/19/13 9:06 PM
thembones
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 

You do realize the global number says top 1,000,000 worldwide right?

You can literally install the alexa toolbar on a few home computers and your work computer, check your own site obsessively for a month and hit 1,000,000.

Very few people have the Alexa toolbar installed, so there's a huge sampling bias until you get into the top 100k or so worldwide.
3/19/13 9:11 PM
Redneck

thembones - 
Redneck - 

You do realize the global number says top 1,000,000 worldwide right?

You can literally install the alexa toolbar on a few home computers and your work computer, check your own site obsessively for a month and hit 1,000,000.

Very few people have the Alexa toolbar installed, so there's a huge sampling bias until you get into the top 100k or so worldwide.

Everyone is in the same boat.

EY is outperforming other websites that OGers have created, and they've been going for years in some cases.

It's all relative.

I simply posted those figures to show the haters in this thread that they are talking out their ass when they try to scoff at the ranking figure.

3/19/13 9:21 PM
Jason
352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin

MMA.tv is top 11000 in the world? hot damn!

3/19/13 9:25 PM
Redneck

Yeah. Mma.TV kicks ass, awesome effort by everyone involved.
3/19/13 9:26 PM
LiverpoolFC
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PROPAGATE your own round robin DNS entries, master - master. Hosted on AWS. No can defend. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.