UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> EvilYoshida.com taken down by illuminati hackers

3/19/13 9:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HereWeAre
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The takedown of evilyoshida.com was an inside job. 

3/19/13 9:31 PM
OneScoup

I thought he'd make an ass out of himself when his forum flopped, but it was actually taking off.
3/19/13 9:34 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its actually a great site and i enjoy the fact that supercalo posts there too
3/19/13 9:38 PM
The_KoJ

YVEL MACHIDA - This board has been wonderful since his departure Phone Post
x infinity Phone Post
3/19/13 9:40 PM
The_KoJ

Res ispa loquitur -

50% of that traffic is EY. Guaranteed.

75% of the accounts are EY troll accounts as well. Phone Post
3/19/13 9:57 PM
Nitecrawler
1856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
HereWeAre -

The takedown of evilyoshida.com was an inside job. 

LOL. Phone Post
3/19/13 9:58 PM
Man vs Net
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thembones -
Redneck - 
Jockey - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
GMB13 -
cbia - Didn't he say someone else built the site and he didn't know about it until he got a PM?

Maybe the guy who made it and paid for it realized how weird it is to create an entire website based on the thoughts of a poster on the off topic section of a mma site.

Clearly you haven't checked the website out at all. In 6 weeks it has breached the top 88k websites in the US based on overall traffic. MMA.tv sits in the top 4k.
Lol top 88,000?

This is an achievement? Phone Post

yea, really scrapping the bottom of the barrel for that one

That's actually rather impressive, most smaller sites don't even make the top million. It's an incredible achievment for a new forum to skyrocket well into the top 100,00 US websites in just a few short weeks.

Hence the DNS attack.

A lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists don't mind being monitored by the Alexa toolbar apparently.
Lol Phone Post
3/19/13 10:02 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 10:02 PM
allyourbasebase - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  EY seems to have profoundly affected some of you guys. You almost sound intimidated by his views.

#onlyanopinionguyschillthesweetchillithefuckout. Phone Post

I don't like trolls. Especially ones that seem to influence the unusually high amount of gullible/not so intelligent persons who post here. I'd love to see an OG IQ test. I'm sure it would be much lower than the normal human population.

You still think EY is a troll, really?

Trolls generally don't maintain their troll persona when talking to their peers and friends. I think it should be obvious by now that EY believes what he says. Same applies for myself, GMB, The Dean, and the vast majority of the "CT guys". If you cannot see that, then it is your IQ that i'd be inclined to question.

3/19/13 10:02 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

King,I believe we approved you.
3/19/13 10:04 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 
allyourbasebase - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle -  EY seems to have profoundly affected some of you guys. You almost sound intimidated by his views.

I don't like trolls. Especially ones that seem to influence the unusually high amount of gullible/not so intelligent persons who post here. I'd love to see an OG IQ test. I'm sure it would be much lower than the normal human population.

Trolls generally don't maintain their troll persona when talking to their peers and friends. I think it should be obvious by now that EY believes what he says. Same applies for myself, GMB, The Dean, and the vast majority of the "CT guys". If you cannot see that, then it is your IQ that i'd be inclined to question.

LOL @ these people.

You think it's a DNS attack prof?
3/19/13 10:06 PM
The_KoJ

Redneck -
allyourbasebase - 

Smoking that fake weed again I see... Phone Post
3/19/13 10:06 PM
Axe Murderer 28
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm only sad because now they'll all come over here whining. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:07 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

jason73 - its actually a great site and i enjoy the fact that supercalo posts there too

yeah. the functionality is really good.. and Supercalo shows his Off-topic side there.
3/19/13 10:09 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EY - LOL @ these people.
You think it's a DNS attack prof?

It's the only possible explanation, hopefully Skynet is madly working on combating the attack.

3/19/13 10:10 PM
PoWdA101
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
clockwork655321 - There is a lot more high profile conspiracy theorists websites than evilyoshida.com so I'm going to go ahead and say it wasn't the Illuminati.

Yeah, but EY.com is one of the only ones that has not been compromised.

The big CT forums are either run by the illuminati, or they've been infiltrated by Illuminati members who try to spread disinfo.

EY.com is a shining beacon of truth, in a foggy sea of lies.

lolololol!!!

Dude, you live in a fantasy world. Just lol at you.

3/19/13 10:13 PM
Redneck

Edited: 03/19/13 10:13 PM
Axe Murderer 28 -  I'm only sad because now they'll all come over here whining. Phone Post

We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that we post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG, unless you are a mod. I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines.

Instead of making threads about the enslavemnent of humanity, i make threads about fat chicks and other mindless crap. It sent my vote count from -100 to +75 in a matter of days. I'm being voted down now because i've deviated from that formula in this thread.

Maybe the IQ guy did have a point after all.

3/19/13 10:14 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

redneck is actually right.. many of the top CT sites are compromised. God like productions is a great example, it is most likely run by tavistock.

Ey.com is very legit. It's a more rational look at these type of issues.
3/19/13 10:17 PM
Nitecrawler
1856 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
"We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that I post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG unless you are a mod, I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines."

Ummmm no. Lay off the synthetic weed bro. CT threads were never banned from the OG and to type that you are either intentionally being misleading and disingenuous or you are misinformed. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:18 PM
Redneck

EVILYOSHIDA - redneck is actually right.. many of the top CT sites are compromised. God like productions is a great example, it is most likely run by tavistock.

Most of them are, its the same as the UG with the paid ZUFFA shills posting all day. It's a well documented fact that the CIA has offices full of people sitting at computers and posting propaganda on forums and blogs. Even the likes of Infowars and Davidicke.com have been compromised because the disinfo agents are all over those forums.

The beauty of EY.com still being in it's fledgling stage is that a disinfo agent would be recognised, exposed, and most likely laughed off the forum within no time.

3/19/13 10:21 PM
Man vs Net
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - redneck is actually right.. many of the top CT sites are compromised. God like productions is a great example, it is most likely run by tavistock.

Most of them are, its the same as the UG with the paid ZUFFA shills posting all day. It's a well documented fact that the CIA has offices full of people sitting at computers and posting propaganda on forums and blogs. Even the likes of Infowars and Davidicke.com have been compromised because the disinfo agents are all over those forums.

The beauty of EY.com still being in it's fledgling stage is that a disinfo agent would be recognised, exposed, and most likely laughed off the forum within no time.

so the CIA pays people to post propaganda on CT websites? If it's well documented, surely you could link us to some of said documentation...

3/19/13 10:22 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

allyourbasebase - 

yeah LOL @ this.

You're the same type of guy that thinks the illuminati is some davinci code fantasy thing.

like I said, you are living in VIRTUAL REALITY.
3/19/13 10:22 PM
GMB13

Nitecrawler -  "We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that I post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG unless you are a mod, I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines."

Ummmm no. Lay off the synthetic weed bro. CT threads were never banned from the OG and to type that you are either intentionally being misleading and disingenuous or you are misinformed. Phone Post

Change his statement to "CT threads were actively moved from the OG to the CT Ground, drastically lowering the posts and views, effectively killing the thread" and it is accurate.  You appear disingenuous here.

3/19/13 10:23 PM
ian4267

YVEL MACHIDA -
ian4267 - Go away. This place was just getting fun again. Phone Post
Haha I agree, these cocksuckers voted me down twice in the last 10 min for saying the same thing Phone Post
I got it too. Let em have it. It's all they have. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:23 PM
Redneck

Edited: 03/19/13 10:23 PM
Nitecrawler -  "We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that I post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG unless you are a mod, I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines."

Ummm, i'm not smoking weed bro, you are partially correct in that the admin did not issue a directive to move CT threads, but the fact remains that they were constantly being moved whenever one would be posted. This effectively meant that CT threads were banned from the OG.  I had to bring the admin in to stop the rogue mods, I still have the emails to prove it. 

Who's really being misleading here?

3/19/13 10:26 PM
Redneck

Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 

so the CIA pays people to post propaganda on CT websites? If it's well documented, surely you could link us to some of said documentation...

Well sure I could, If CT threads were allowed here. Unfortunately, i'll have to post it on EY.com when it's back up, and i'll send you a link.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.