UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> EvilYoshida.com taken down by illuminati hackers

3/19/13 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The_KoJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMB13 -
Nitecrawler -  "We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that I post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG unless you are a mod, I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines."

Ummmm no. Lay off the synthetic weed bro. CT threads were never banned from the OG and to type that you are either intentionally being misleading and disingenuous or you are misinformed. Phone Post

Change his statement to "CT threads were actively moved from the OG to the CT Ground, drastically lowering the posts and views, effectively killing the thread" and it is accurate.  You appear disingenuous here.

That got overturned, start paying attention. Now who is being disingenuous? Phone Post
3/19/13 10:28 PM
The_KoJ

ian4267 -
YVEL MACHIDA -
ian4267 - Go away. This place was just getting fun again. Phone Post
Haha I agree, these cocksuckers voted me down twice in the last 10 min for saying the same thing Phone Post
I got it too. Let em have it. It's all they have. Phone Post
That's the EY sheeple, don't worry about them, it's all they have to vote us down. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:29 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The_KoJ - 
GMB13 -
Nitecrawler -  "We never left bro. Some of us just changed the subject matter that I post here now because CT threads were banned from the OG unless you are a mod, I make sure that my posts here now fall when within the acceptable forum guidelines."

Ummmm no. Lay off the synthetic weed bro. CT threads were never banned from the OG and to type that you are either intentionally being misleading and disingenuous or you are misinformed. Phone Post

Change his statement to "CT threads were actively moved from the OG to the CT Ground, drastically lowering the posts and views, effectively killing the thread" and it is accurate.  You appear disingenuous here.

That got overturned, start paying attention. Now who is being disingenuous? Phone Post

When did it get overturned?

Even after the admin issued the directive for the rogue mods to back off, they didn't.

In the end, I think us "CT guys" thought, fuck it then and took those discussions elsewhere.

3/19/13 10:31 PM
Nitecrawler
1877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Redneck -

Ummm, i'm not smoking weed bro, you are partially correct in that the admin did not issue a directive to move CT threads, but the fact remains that they were constantly being moved whenever one would be posted. This effectively meant that CT threads were banned from the OG.  I had to bring the admin in to stop the rogue mods, I still have the emails to prove it. 

Who's really being misleading here?

I know that the more trollish CT threads were moved, especially the ones that were in the wake of tragedies as they were not in good taste.

However not all CT threads were moved and as a matter of fact you can probably see several of them that are active and on the OG at this moment.

You said they were banned, I proved they were not so you changed the goal post to "well some were moved" etc.

Sorry you feel persecuted, maybe lay off the K2 ;-)

In any case I hope your site comes back up soon and you have a wonderful night! :-) Phone Post
3/19/13 10:32 PM
Man vs Net
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck - 
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - redneck is actually right.. many of the top CT sites are compromised. God like productions is a great example, it is most likely run by tavistock.

Ey.com is very legit. It's a more rational look at these type of issues.

Most of them are, its the same as the UG with the paid ZUFFA shills posting all day. It's a well documented fact that the CIA has offices full of people sitting at computers and posting propaganda on forums and blogs. Even the likes of Infowars and Davidicke.com have been compromised because the disinfo agents are all over those forums.

The beauty of EY.com still being in it's fledgling stage is that a disinfo agent would be recognised, exposed, and most likely laughed off the forum within no time.

so the CIA pays people to post propaganda on CT websites? If it's well documented, surely you could link us to some of said documentation...

Well sure I could, If CT threads were allowed here. Unfortunately, i'll have to post it on EY.com when it's back up, and i'll send you a link.

10 minutes ago you said they were allowed, you EVEN got an admin involved, so which is it?

3/19/13 10:32 PM
GMB13

The_KoJ - 
GMB13 -

You heard it was overturned, so you simply believe it to be the case without actually looking to see if the actions continued.  Typical. 

Even after it was stated that there was no policy to remove CT threads from the OG, CT threads continued to be moved: Fact.

3/19/13 10:33 PM
Redneck
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 10:34 PM

Nitecrawler, there are no CT threads here anymore, apart from things like your 9/11 thread.

And LOL @ your "certain trollish threads" spin. No dude, it was ALL threads, and you know it. That's probably the line that was fed to the admin, but we both know its not true.

Certain mods took thier personal vendettas a little too far, and they've hurt this forum in doing so.

You can slice and dice that any way you want to, the facts remain.

FingerorMoon
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - fightsport is also down.

Iran.
EVILYOSHIDA

the funny thing is much of the stuff being moved wasn't even CT.I had a skull and bones thread moved to the CG once.

The vast majority of what I post about are not THEORIES, they are basically FACTS.

If not facts, they are issues being discussed by scientists or academic historians.
3/19/13 10:37 PM
Redneck

EVILYOSHIDA - the funny thing is much of the stuff being moved wasn't even CT.I had a skull and bones thread moved to the CG once.

The vast majority of what I post about are not THEORIES, they are basically FACTS.

If not facts, they are issues being discussed by scientists or academic historians.

It was really an attempt to shut you down because a lot of people were bitching that you were hijacking threads. That's why it was just your threads being moved to begin with, then it was Fugazis, and within a few days it was every thread.

There were the most stupid and inappropriate threads being moved to the CG, and some Mod even thought it would be cute to move one of mine to the Petground, hilarious.

Real responsible moderation guys :)

3/19/13 10:38 PM
Road Warrior Fin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone stop the DOS so they can have their forum back, please.

3/19/13 10:39 PM
Redneck

Road Warrior Fin - 

Awwww come on man, don't be like that.

What did you replace your GTO with btw?

3/19/13 10:39 PM
EVILYOSHIDA

the funny thing is that I don't hijack threads. that is a myth.

I make one comment.. and 10-15 people respond. I respond to those 10-15 people, then people think I hijacked the thread. I didn't.

it's a total illusion.

even then.. I agreed to leave threads.

people really have to think why they believe I hijack threads. My posts get a big reaction. that's not my fault.
3/19/13 10:41 PM
FingerorMoon
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - the funny thing is that I don't hijack threads. that is a myth.

I make one comment.. and 10-15 people respond. I respond to those 10-15 people, then people think I hijacked the thread. I didn't.

it's a total illusion.

people really have to think why they believe I hijack threads. My posts get a big reaction. that's not my fault.

Its a conspiracy
3/19/13 10:41 PM
Man vs Net
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 
Man vs Net - 
Redneck - 
EVILYOSHIDA - redneck is actually right.. many of the top CT sites are compromised. God like productions is a great example, it is most likely run by tavistock.

Ey.com is very legit. It's a more rational look at these type of issues.

Most of them are, its the same as the UG with the paid ZUFFA shills posting all day. It's a well documented fact that the CIA has offices full of people sitting at computers and posting propaganda on forums and blogs. Even the likes of Infowars and Davidicke.com have been compromised because the disinfo agents are all over those forums.

The beauty of EY.com still being in it's fledgling stage is that a disinfo agent would be recognised, exposed, and most likely laughed off the forum within no time.

so the CIA pays people to post propaganda on CT websites? If it's well documented, surely you could link us to some of said documentation...

Well sure I could, If CT threads were allowed here. Unfortunately, i'll have to post it on EY.com when it's back up, and i'll send you a link.

10 minutes ago you said they were allowed, you EVEN got an admin involved, so which is it?

I'll take your vote down as a non-anwer on this one, LOL...

3/19/13 10:42 PM
Mihow
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVILYOSHIDA - the funny thing is that I don't hijack threads. that is a myth.

it's a total illusion.

You're bring untruthful here

You reply to several people BUT one post per person than numerous posts about some random CT you think is relevant, than another reply followed by several random posts

You've stopped doing it a d it's awesome

Of course my opinion means fuck all but I still enjoy giving it Phone Post
3/19/13 10:43 PM
Nitecrawler
1877 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Redneck -

Nitecrawler, there are no CT threads here anymore, apart from things like your 9/11 thread.

And LOL @ your "certain trollish threads" spin. No dude, it was ALL threads, and you know it. That's probably the line that was fed to the admin, but we both know its not true.

Certain mods took thier personal vendettas a little too far, and they've hurt this forum in doing so.

You can slice and dice that any way you want to, the facts remain.

Sorry, but you are letting your emotion get in the way and blind you to the facts.

I am not at my pc right now so can't actively scan the forum but there are several 911 threads, a thread asking for conspiracies to look into as well as others.

So much for "all CT threads being moved" but thanks for playing.

Again, have an awesome night!!!! :-) Phone Post
3/19/13 10:46 PM
Road Warrior Fin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 10:47 PM
Redneck - 
Road Warrior Fin - 

C6Z06 which of course > the GT-R ;) 

I'll play nice.

Do a reverse IP lookup domain check.  Basically, someone on your block is getting their shit pushed in.  If you are on dreamhost, good luck - they've been getting shit handed to them on various blocks for awhile now - suck at handling DDOS attacks and magically, shit goes down when one of the sites starts getting a lot of traffic.

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/  Everyone on your IP space is getting it if you'd like to verify what I am saying.

3/19/13 10:48 PM
Redneck

Edited: 03/19/13 10:47 PM
Again, have an awesome night!!!! :-)

I thought you'd already gone? Glad to see that you felt compelled to wait for my reply, and respond.

I wouldn't know what CT threads were on the forum now, i've only seen yours, but I would see that as damage control by whoever was responsible for previously moving them, after the debacle that was created :) 

3/19/13 10:50 PM
Redneck

Road Warrior Fin - 
Redneck - 
Road Warrior Fin - 

C6Z06 which of course > the GT-R ;) 

I'll play nice.

Do a reverse IP lookup domain check.  Basically, someone on your block is getting their shit pushed in.  If you are on dreamhost, good luck - they've been getting shit handed to them on various blocks for awhile now - suck at handling DDOS attacks and magically, shit goes down when one of the sites starts getting a lot of traffic.

http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/web-sites-on-web-server/  Everyone on your IP space is getting it if you'd like to verify what I am saying.

Damn dude, you have a Vette now? That's fucking awesome.

Thanks for the tech tips

3/19/13 10:55 PM
xNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a shame. So terrible. Tragic even. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:55 PM
Road Warrior Fin

Edited: 03/19/13 10:56 PM

And if it were a DNS attack

This entry would not exist or route to another server - basically, call your service provider, sounds like the server is down.

You could go to your godaddy or whoever else you used to register the domain and put it on a park page with a notification that things are temporarily offine.

3/19/13 10:56 PM
The_KoJ

EVILYOSHIDA - the funny thing is that I don't hijack threads. that is a myth.

it's a total illusion.

Can you leave this thread? And every other thread for that matter? Phone Post
3/19/13 10:56 PM
Nitecrawler

Redneck -
Again, have an awesome night!!!! :-)

I thought you'd already gone? Glad to see that you felt compelled to wait for my reply, and respond.

I wouldn't know what CT threads were on the forum now, i've only seen yours, but I would see that as damage control by whoever was responsible for previously moving them, after the debacle that was created :) 

Sorry Brosef Stalin, no damage control as it was always that way, but in true Redneck fashion, you only see what you want to see. Feel free to keep moving that goal post bro, it's really quite adorable :-)

And I keep telling you to have an awesome night as I truly mean that. So again, have a great night. :-) Phone Post
3/19/13 11:02 PM
Man vs Net

careful what you wish, a good night for him is getting abducted and probed...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.