UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who Thinks Bubba Breaks Down?

3/20/13 1:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cdawg007
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana said someone has a near nervous breakdown waiting to fight the "monster." Who thinks it will be Bubba that breaks?
3/20/13 1:19 AM
da Vinci 81
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be. He seems to be the most emotionally invested one outside of Urijiah himself. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:22 AM
Cdawg007
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't want to seem like im talking bad about the guy or anything like that...especially posting for the 1st time here. Just seems like everyone else got the match up they wanted and Bubba was shocked with the situation.
3/20/13 1:24 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has to be, don't they leave the house after these fight? How would anyone know if Samman had a breakdown if he's indeed the one going to the final with Uriah?

3/20/13 1:27 AM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

It has to be, don't they leave the house after these fight? How would anyone know if Samman had a breakdown if he's indeed the one going to the final with Uriah?

It's only the quarters though.  Samman and him could fight in the Semi's and Samman could have his breakdown then.  I could see Urijah starching Bubba with another nasty finish, and then Samman starting to panic when he finds out that he can't duck him anymore.

3/20/13 1:51 AM
JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

100% its Bubba Phone Post
3/20/13 1:54 AM
Kid Charlemagne
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could he be replaced with Clint Hester if bubba does pull out? Phone Post
3/20/13 2:05 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

It's only the quarters though.  Samman and him could fight in the Semi's and Samman could have his breakdown then.  I could see Urijah starching Bubba with another nasty finish, and then Samman starting to panic when he finds out that he can't duck him anymore.

oh right nevermind

3/20/13 2:06 AM
Subvertir

Seems pretty obvious that Bubba has nothing for Uriah. I'd be shocked if it wasn't him...
3/20/13 2:06 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne - Could he be replaced with Clint Hester if bubba does pull out? Phone Post
Bubba breaks down, then Clint comes in and ends up being the one in the ambulance. I got it! Phone Post
3/20/13 2:10 AM
shaqitup
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have disliked bubba, but i kinda feel sorry for him this time.

3/20/13 2:32 AM
nolabrum
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A bag of ricin -
Kid Charlemagne - Could he be replaced with Clint Hester if bubba does pull out? Phone Post
Bubba breaks down, then Clint comes in and ends up being the one in the ambulance. I got it! Phone Post
What if Bubba breaks down and Clint comes in and puts Uriah in the hospital. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:37 PM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I saw Bubba at Disneyland a few weeks ago and he was decked out in UFC gear, head to toe. Might hint at him being around for the finale and I don't know if he would be without an impressive performance somewhere. Or he could just be enjoying the schwag from the show. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:40 PM
knicksfan3232

bknumber1 -  Well, I saw Bubba at Disneyland a few weeks ago and he was decked out in UFC gear, head to toe. Might hint at him being around for the finale and I don't know if he would be without an impressive performance somewhere. Or he could just be enjoying the schwag from the show. Phone Post

Dana has already announced everyone from the show is getting at least one fight in the octagon, so I don't know how much that means.
3/20/13 1:44 PM
PartsGuy

I am guessing Samman too. He does not want any part of Hall.
3/20/13 1:49 PM
knicksfan3232

At first I thought it was going to be Josh for sure, but now seeing how easily people can get in Bubba's head I agree it's probably him.
3/20/13 1:49 PM
knicksfan3232

At first I thought it was going to be Josh for sure, but now seeing how easily people can get in Bubba's head I agree it's probably him.
3/20/13 1:52 PM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knicksfan3232 -
bknumber1 -  Well, I saw Bubba at Disneyland a few weeks ago and he was decked out in UFC gear, head to toe. Might hint at him being around for the finale and I don't know if he would be without an impressive performance somewhere. Or he could just be enjoying the schwag from the show. Phone Post

Dana has already announced everyone from the show is getting at least one fight in the octagon, so I don't know how much that means.
Ah missed that. Thanks. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:55 PM
Vril

I think that he might break in the next round imo -he ducked Uriah

3/20/13 2:00 PM
jasonhightower
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kinda felt bad for Bubba after finally waking up and winning convincingly last night.  I am guessing it's Samman  in the Semi's after he was doing all kinds of manipulation to avoid fighting Uriah before the finals.

3/20/13 2:02 PM
GSPushedInMyStinkEye
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Bubba KO's Hall and it turns out Bubba was the feared one. He already sent one guy to the hospital, just like Hall.
;) Phone Post
3/20/13 2:08 PM
Poindexter
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's gonna get crushed.

3/20/13 3:23 PM
MadmanGadman
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 -
ChaosOverkill - 

Exactly what I came here to say Phone Post
3/20/13 3:26 PM
Pancake Syrup
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Samman ducked Uriah and has tried to get out of fights before that as well so i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't Bubba but Samman
3/20/13 3:28 PM
Pancake Syrup
555 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSPushedInMyStinkEye -  Maybe Bubba KO's Hall and it turns out Bubba was the feared one. He already sent one guy to the hospital, just like Hall.
;) Phone Post

HOLY MINDFUCK!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.