UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Camozzi-Sakara, make it Happen UFC

3/20/13 7:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Culinary Union Delegate
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember when you said you were going to make a UFC: Milan for 2013? Now it looks like it no gonna happen. OK, no big deal (Milan is practically Germany anyway), to make it up to the fans, why not make Sakara-Camozzi?

This is a fight that would be FOTN, put this for the free fight before the PPV and people will buy the PPV. They will go for it. It is 100% sure to be a not boring fight.

Joe Silver. I make you job easy.

3/20/13 7:34 AM
Pride Wanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I say no. Phone Post
3/20/13 7:37 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pride Wanderlei -  I say no. Phone Post

you stink on ice

3/20/13 7:52 AM
vazzo

American Italian V Italian Italian I like it! Phone Post
3/20/13 9:05 AM
BrattMamley
1028 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stylistically, I like this fight a lot. But Camozzi has won 4 in a row while Alessio has lost 3 in a row. Fight just doesn't make sense at this point.

3/20/13 9:09 AM
Pride Wanderlei

vazzo - American Italian V Italian Italian I like it! Phone Post
Who would ever wanna see an Italian of anykind lose? Phone Post
3/20/13 9:09 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Sakara fought Weidman like a demon, a top guy in Stann and ktfo Cote.

Chris has a nice string of wins, but could he deal with Alessio hand speed when he was making Nick Ring look like Sugar Ray. Can Alessio take a Camozzi bomb?

Great acrap Phone Post
3/20/13 9:44 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Not for nothing, I'm no Trader. Camozzi makes me money and Sakara makes my wallet lighter. I would just enjoy the fight. But, I know who would win all the day. But I will not say his name.

3/20/13 9:48 AM
KidJustice
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Sakara, but Camozzi is just plain awesome. Besides just being a super nice guy he has grown leaps and bounds as an MMA Fighter. I believe Chris has passed Sakara in the rankings and deserves a pretty big fight.

3/20/13 9:54 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Bad Mon and Kid Justice are two of my favorite UG'ers. I believe that one of you is spot on right.

3/20/13 10:02 AM
KidJustice
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate - 

Bad Mon and Kid Justice are two of my favorite UG'ers. I believe that one of you is spot on right.

I have to stick with my Colorado boys! I was doing color commentary for Camozzi fights when he first started. I've been in the Colorado MMA scene since 2001 some of these guys now were in grade school LOL. I love watching them rise through the ranks.

Like I said I really like Sakara and root for him everytime.... Unless he fights a Colorado fighter I like :)

3/20/13 12:17 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

BadMon - 

Appreciate it Lupo.  Forza Italia!

SEMPRE!!!!!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.