UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Thomas Jane says......read comic books

3/20/13 12:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 12:29 PM

Really starting to like this guy.....

3/20/13 12:39 PM
Stickgrappler
1960 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will watch later. thx

oh yeah, aside from playing punisher, didn't he write/co-create a book/series?

i thought it was more than just a 'celebrity' lending their name to a project. it was more like gene simmons involvement
3/20/13 12:49 PM
Hercules Rockerfeller
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well he did do a fan-made Punisher short.

3/20/13 1:35 PM
Stickgrappler
1960 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i may be batty in the head, but i vaguely recall some comic he had a hand in the creation process. my guess is it's from Image or Dark Horse and not Marvel/DC

will check
3/20/13 2:34 PM
BigWilliam
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, great shirt too.
3/20/13 2:41 PM
Stickgrappler

http://www.comicvine.com/thomas-jane/26-45253/

Bad Planet and Alien Pig Farm

3/21/13 10:19 AM
MarkRobinson
1422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's really cool of him but I feel like he should follow his own advice and read the punisher.

Both his movie and short really misrepresented the core elements of Frank Castle.

I dislike his punisher film even more than Afflecks Daredevil. Which also did injustice to daredevil but at least it had better fight scenes than some fake ass Johnny Cash guy in a diner.

*pops in--- spits venom** Phone Post
3/21/13 10:54 AM
paw
1564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson -  That's really cool of him but I feel like he should follow his own advice and read the punisher.

Both his movie and short really misrepresented the core elements of Frank Castle.

I dislike his punisher film even more than Afflecks Daredevil. Which also did injustice to daredevil but at least it had better fight scenes than some fake ass Johnny Cash guy in a diner.

*pops in--- spits venom** Phone Post

In fairness to Thomas Jane, he probably doesn't have enough pull to demand (or even suggest) changes to the script. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.