UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Will PAN-AMs be Broadcasted Live?

3/20/13 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HOLLYWOOD-MO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never watched any of the streaming events, but people told me that they let you watch every match of every division. That seems impossible to me....but perhaps they're right.

I couldn't find the info on the ibjjf site. Does anyone know if PanAms will be broadcasting the event? Where do I find more info?
3/20/13 2:32 PM
T-Ham
284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 2:33 PM

This was posted in another thread.

IBJJF posts results after the divisions close but you can order the stream on budovideos. $50 for the whole tournament, or $11 per day wed-fri and $25 for the weekend. Saturday is black belt absolute, sunday is brown and black belt divisions

3/20/13 2:34 PM
BEEF & CHEESE

Somebody told me $50
3/20/13 2:35 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

T-Ham - 

This was posted in another thread.

IBJJF posts results after the divisions close but you can order the stream on budovideos. $50 for the whole tournament, or $11 per day wed-fri and $25 for the weekend. Saturday is black belt absolute, sunday is brown and black belt divisions

Got it...Great deal, but sucks that if you order, you won't be able to watch a replay. You basically have to watch it live. Sucks cuz Im at work!
3/20/13 2:40 PM
Hugh Jaynus
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You'll get an on-demand replay of the finals matches within a couple weeks of the broadcast.
3/20/13 2:42 PM
Magic Mago
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLLYWOOD-MO - I've never watched any of the streaming events, but people told me that they let you watch every match of every division. That seems impossible to me....but perhaps they're right.

I couldn't find the info on the ibjjf site. Does anyone know if PanAms will be broadcasting the event? Where do I find more info?
It's at budovideos.com

They broadcast all matches, but you obviously can't watch all at the same time.
It's very good quality on the streams and you'll get access to the replay after the event (usually). Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.