UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Front page story about cut fighters

3/20/13 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was about to celebrate that Shields was finally cut.
3/20/13 3:15 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRiggWreckedGQ - Is incorrect. While some of those fighters were released, that list posted by John Morgan on his twitter was just a list of fighters who failed drug tests in the past year or so. Not fighters who had just been cut from the UFC Phone Post
Thanks for clarifying! Phone Post
3/20/13 3:16 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -
BiggRiggWreckedGQ - Is incorrect. While some of those fighters were released, that list posted by John Morgan on his twitter was just a list of fighters who failed drug tests in the past year or so. Not fighters who had just been cut from the UFC Phone Post
Your SN is the best Phone Post
3/20/13 3:16 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so Alex Caceres, Palhares, Thiago Silva and Lavar Johnson weren't cut?

Phew... Phone Post
3/20/13 3:17 PM
DoomFarmer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Dan Hardy's facebook:

"Another curve ball from the universe... gonna hit this one out of the ball park too." Phone Post
3/20/13 3:17 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor -

Hire me to be UG news.

Stellar idea Phone Post
3/20/13 3:23 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is actually in charge of the news section?

That guy needs his balls stamping on. They bang on about us not 'fighter bashing'.

Then they have the nerve to publish this BULLSHIT!

Like I said before, this site needs a big clear out. Shed the scales of incompetence, use the outrageous 'blue' money and hire a competent editor.

FFS!! Phone Post
3/20/13 3:24 PM
DoomFarmer
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - From Dan Hardy's facebook:

"Another curve ball from the universe... gonna hit this one out of the ball park too." Phone Post
Interestingly enough, Dan Hardy has now deleted his initial post... Phone Post
3/20/13 3:30 PM
pennviachoke
1060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -
DoomFarmer - From Dan Hardy's facebook:

Interestingly enough, Dan Hardy has now deleted his initial post... Phone Post
What was the initial post? Phone Post
3/20/13 3:48 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRiggWreckedGQ -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -
Your SN is the best Phone Post
Thank you. I try. Phone Post
3/20/13 3:56 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BiggRiggWreckedGQ - 
smoogy - I volunteer to take over the UG Blog for $400 a week. That is my Pity Price.
I'll do it for $390

I'm obviously more knowledgable and valuable as a poster that smoogy cuz my green arrow count is higher.............../sarcasm Phone Post

I'll do it for about 3-Fitty :D
3/20/13 4:55 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post
3/20/13 5:28 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/20/13 5:52 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess a new news item about the old new item being incorrect would actually be news you should publish Phone Post
3/20/13 7:07 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - I guess a new news item about the old new item being incorrect would actually be news you should publish Phone Post
Won't happen Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.