UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP had fever and injury during Diaz fight

3/20/13 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Swayze Express
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Explains why he gassed early. GSP never gasses. Thanks op.
3/20/13 8:21 PM
SoupCan
767 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demolition Man -
Stephen Holder - 
AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Stephen Holder -
AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Stephen Holder -
subwrassler - 
The Shockmaster - 
subwrassler - holy cracked skull

not this shit...

You realize GSP won, right?

you realize this is to save face after yet another decision win, right?

Yep. Its just damage control. They're sayin this because its obvious after almost getting his knot rocked by Carlos last year and getting picked apart on the feet by Nick last weekend when he tried to stand with him that George is slowing down.

I don't even like Hendricks for the simple fact that hes looks like hes in the Amish Mafia, he chews tobacco and his handle is "Big Rig." The fuck? But that little dirty man has a ton of power in his left hand and hes got career momentum right now. Zahabi doesnt want Jonny's confidence bolstered just from watching Georges past two fights come on now.
Did you even watch the fight? GSP outstruck Nick everywhere except the clinch according to FightMetric and Nick even admitted that GSP fucked up his rhythm. Phone Post

Yeah I'm not sayin that GSP wasn't effective but when Nick started landing his shots within a short span of 30 seconds in the 3rd GSP was hurt far beyond what 'fight metric' or the judges scorecards read. Did you see the post presser? Nick looked unscathed like he was ready to do a triathlon and Georges looked like some hockey fans started a riot on his face. Act like you know don't be retarded.
30 seconds in round 3 is a lot different than "GSP got picked apart on the feet when he tried to stand with Diaz." The fight was on the feet for 12 minutes. Phone Post

ok well lets say those combos Nick landed on George were entirely more effective than that bullshit GSP was doin so imo they defined the 'standup' exchange of the fight. Even GSP was makin excuses in the post fight presser "I cut/bruise very easily" lol No you got your shit pushed in. I

Every post you've made so far has been either wrong or terrible, give up.
Stephen is that handicapped mma fan who came over with Brock from wrasslin...

You just have to tolerate him, he has no idea what he's saying Phone Post
3/20/13 8:30 PM
Demolition Man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - 
Demolition Man -
Stephen Holder - 
AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Stephen Holder -
AndersonSilvasMoney - 
Stephen Holder -
subwrassler - 
The Shockmaster - 

not this shit...

Yep. Its just damage control. They're sayin this because its obvious after almost getting his knot rocked by Carlos last year and getting picked apart on the feet by Nick last weekend when he tried to stand with him that George is slowing down.

I don't even like Hendricks for the simple fact that hes looks like hes in the Amish Mafia, he chews tobacco and his handle is "Big Rig." The fuck? But that little dirty man has a ton of power in his left hand and hes got career momentum right now. Zahabi doesnt want Jonny's confidence bolstered just from watching Georges past two fights come on now.
Did you even watch the fight? GSP outstruck Nick everywhere except the clinch according to FightMetric and Nick even admitted that GSP fucked up his rhythm. Phone Post

Yeah I'm not sayin that GSP wasn't effective but when Nick started landing his shots within a short span of 30 seconds in the 3rd GSP was hurt far beyond what 'fight metric' or the judges scorecards read. Did you see the post presser? Nick looked unscathed like he was ready to do a triathlon and Georges looked like some hockey fans started a riot on his face. Act like you know don't be retarded.
30 seconds in round 3 is a lot different than "GSP got picked apart on the feet when he tried to stand with Diaz." The fight was on the feet for 12 minutes. Phone Post

ok well lets say those combos Nick landed on George were entirely more effective than that bullshit GSP was doin so imo they defined the 'standup' exchange of the fight. Even GSP was makin excuses in the post fight presser "I cut/bruise very easily" lol No you got your shit pushed in. I

Every post you've made so far has been either wrong or terrible, give up.
Stephen is that handicapped mma fan who came over with Brock from wrasslin...

You just have to tolerate him, he has no idea what he's saying Phone Post

Awww my bad.

Hey Stephen, good job little buddy.
3/20/13 8:34 PM
smurphys
800 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - GSP:
- I was sick.

Diaz:
- George's gloves were loaded.
- The rules of the sport are unfair.
- I've been in a lot of wars so it takes its toll.
- Media obligations are too hard.
- The UFC gets me in at 12am and I need my sleep.
- I know nothing about my own career and obligations so I can't be expected to show up.

Hmm..
Don't forget the time zone change screwed him and he over slept Phone Post
3/20/13 8:37 PM
Jambo888
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - Got to keep the excuses coming to ensure his nuthuggers will have an excuse for why he can't finish a fight.

So you're saying Diaz is that much worse than GSP that it should have been a guaranteed finish? Why so much disrespect for nicks skill?

3/20/13 8:38 PM
Jambo888
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Swayze Express - Explains why he gassed early. GSP never gasses. Thanks op.

Because Diaz makes guys work a continuous pace

3/20/13 8:47 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm assuming all of you crying about the excuses have voiced your disdain for Diaz and his plethora of excuses?  

3/20/13 8:49 PM
Raezor19

Demolition Man - 
Raezor19 - 
subwrassler - 
The Shockmaster - 

not this shit...

I am curious and this is a serious question because I don't know the answer, but how do you get armbarred 0:00 seconds in a not recorded round ?

Did you not learn from the last time you shit talked a fighter?! Dammit, another fucking callout thread!

It was a serious question about how that kind of decision gets made, nothing more. 

3/20/13 9:15 PM
Jaybrone
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

inb4 hateboners

Not fast enough.

3/20/13 9:19 PM
Jaybrone
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He dominated a tough opponent who gives a fuck.

3/20/13 9:32 PM
Gilkuja

Jaybrone -

He dominated a tough opponent who gives a fuck.

Agreed! Phone Post
3/20/13 9:48 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmafighting confirms it was his Achilles. Phone Post
3/20/13 9:50 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Georges St-Pierre fought Nick Diaz with an injured achilles; trainer hopes he doesn't return for at least six months

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/3/20/4129530/georges-st-pierre-fought-nick-diaz-with-an-injured-achilles-trainer Phone Post
3/20/13 9:52 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - Don't sit there and proclaim GSP is so fucking great when Diaz barely hit him with the exception of that one exchange (where GSP was clearly CLEARLY getting rocked) and George won the pussy 'fightmetric' points and won the scorecard after 'controlling' the entire fight and Nick was fine? Is that your real world experience with how fights work?

Yeah Nick lost the fight because with the way the shitty rules are set up and at the end of the day you have to have a winner. Fuck I woulda gave the fight to GSP just based on the fact that Nick didn't push the pace like he should have but why are some of you guys are runnin around with GSP hoisted up on your shoulders like he dominated him? Its is twilight zone type shit. Even GSP and Zahabi know that shit was weak and you can tell by the kind of press they're putting out.

You should slow down. Eventually you're gonna chafe and jerking off with your bitter tears is gonna start to get painful.
3/20/13 10:03 PM
suess
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
Stephen Holder - Don't sit there and proclaim GSP is so fucking great when Diaz barely hit him with the exception of that one exchange (where GSP was clearly CLEARLY getting rocked) and George won the pussy 'fightmetric' points and won the scorecard after 'controlling' the entire fight and Nick was fine? Is that your real world experience with how fights work?

Yeah Nick lost the fight because with the way the shitty rules are set up and at the end of the day you have to have a winner. Fuck I woulda gave the fight to GSP just based on the fact that Nick didn't push the pace like he should have but why are some of you guys are runnin around with GSP hoisted up on your shoulders like he dominated him? Its is twilight zone type shit. Even GSP and Zahabi know that shit was weak and you can tell by the kind of press they're putting out.

You should slow down. Eventually you're gonna chafe and jerking off with your bitter tears is gonna start to get painful.

I'm using his tears as lube, I don't see any reason he can't do the same.

3/20/13 10:14 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

suess - 
RileyPust - 

I'm using his tears as lube, I don't see any reason he can't do the same.

That's what I meant by "with his bitter tears". The problem is that tears are salty. It hurts, I know... try being a Lawler fan throughout the last couple years :(
3/20/13 10:19 PM
cqjnell
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shady wraps Phone Post
3/20/13 10:30 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
lookoutawhale -
Cyril Jeff - 
lookoutawhale - 

or is Firas Zahabi just selling wolf excuses?

I think Firas might have mistaken the heat from GSP's riddum for a mild, low-grade fever.

i think you are on to something cyril!

They have to take him to a doctor. A riddum-ologist.

on second thought, I'm not so sure man, maybe I'm 100% off?

I'm really wrestling to this decision... Phone Post
3/20/13 11:52 PM
A.W.Ashford
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated Penn - I have a fever. And the only cure, is more decision victories.
LOL Phone Post
3/20/13 11:53 PM
A.W.Ashford
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cqjnell - Shady wraps Phone Post
MAPLE SYRUP DIPPED WRAPS. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:01 AM
RondaArousedMe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something shadys going on here.... Phone Post
3/21/13 12:01 AM
Domingo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sense a pattern. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:04 AM
The MMA Mathematician
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This explains a lot of things. He managed to win every round and won easy, but he did look a bit off.

3/21/13 12:08 AM
Humphrey

It's pretty obvious you're bummed Diaz lost, but the problem is, as great as Diaz is supposed to be he was completely shut down and lost every round without question.

You can hate on GSP's fighting but what about the fact that there doesn't appear to be anyone that can control anything in a fight against him. he's so good that he can't be taken out of his game..

And now we see it was done with a fever and an injury, lol.

Salt on the wound?
3/21/13 12:58 AM
sadisticsoldier
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In my opinion this is more of an excuse to hold out for the result of the Silva/Weidman fight before deciding on the next fight. Hendricks is a dangerous opponent and GSP's camp knows this. I think they are hoping to bypass that fight for the big money.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.