UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Jake Ellenburger The Top Jewish Fighter?

3/20/13 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
ausgepicht -
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
ausgepicht -

Just because a person has a German surname doesn't mean they are Jewish.

Lol @ coming to the rescue of the Germans. Such a mistreated group historically... Phone Post

Wut?

Germany did not start WWII, but under the treaty of Versailles, had to pay for that war after its defeat, which was 4 times the cost of Germany.
The German currency, due to inflation, was worth nothing due to the government losing control of its central bank.
The first thing Hitler did when Nazi's took over was issue a new state backed currency, and hitler was lionized by Times Magazine.
This is true, you can look it up yourself.
The nazi's fought for europe.
Everyone else fought for the Jew.

(brazillian national here with easy Asian, European and native American blood here, just a fan of history and truth) Phone Post

Are you guys retarded? 

I am saying that because someone has a German surname, doesn't make them Jewish. This weirdo says I am rescuing Germans which is fucking potato and out of nowhere and you guys go into some history lesson? 

Lay down the crack pipes. This is a thread about Jewish surnames. No one is making some ideological statement.

Retardation is something that was ironically running rampant during the entire WWII era.  Historical records show that 66.7% of German surnames were in fact Jewish in origin many centuries ago long before your mother's great grandmother was conceived.  Long of the short is, please stop rescuing the 3rd Reich it's grown tiresome.  

3/20/13 10:30 PM
Abrtitans
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of them except horensrein is jewush Phone Post
3/20/13 10:32 PM
ausgepicht
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
ausgepicht - 
ausgepicht -
ausgepicht -

Lol @ coming to the rescue of the Germans. Such a mistreated group historically... Phone Post

Wut?

Germany did not start WWII, but under the treaty of Versailles, had to pay for that war after its defeat, which was 4 times the cost of Germany.
The German currency, due to inflation, was worth nothing due to the government losing control of its central bank.
The first thing Hitler did when Nazi's took over was issue a new state backed currency, and hitler was lionized by Times Magazine.

(brazillian national here with easy Asian, European and native American blood here, just a fan of history and truth) Phone Post

Are you guys retarded? 

I am saying that because someone has a German surname, doesn't make them Jewish. This weirdo says I am rescuing Germans which is fucking potato and out of nowhere and you guys go into some history lesson? 

Lay down the crack pipes. This is a thread about Jewish surnames. No one is making some ideological statement.

Retardation is something that was ironically running rampant during the entire WWII era.  Historical records show that 66.7% of German surnames were in fact Jewish in origin many centuries ago long before your mother's great grandmother was conceived.  Long of the short is, please stop rescuing the 3rd Reich it's grown tiresome.  

3/20/13 10:33 PM
Abrtitans
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

madmaxej9 - I'm actually always confused what jewish actually means (I'm serious). are we only talking about the religion? or the religion of his ancestors? or are we actually talking about a race? educate me, I'm curious!
Jewish isn't a race. It's a religion. Phone Post
3/20/13 10:33 PM
Abrtitans

UnderTheClock -

No way Ellenburger, speller with a U rather than an E in the last syllable, is Jewish. In fact, none are.

Mike Rossman the boxer had great nicknames like the Jerusalem Jabber, Haifa Horror

Yes! He isn't Jewish. The op is a troll Phone Post
3/20/13 10:46 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - Who gives a fuck?
The guy who clicked on and posted in the thread? Maybe him Phone Post
3/20/13 10:49 PM
Abrtitans

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -
Abrtitans -
UnderTheClock -

No way Ellenburger, speller with a U rather than an E in the last syllable, is Jewish. In fact, none are.

Mike Rossman the boxer had great nicknames like the Jerusalem Jabber, Haifa Horror

Your a idiot, dude Phone Post
No you're an idiot. Doooooooood Phone Post
3/20/13 10:50 PM
ausgepicht

Abrtitans - 
Abrtitans -
UnderTheClock -

Your a idiot, dude Phone Post
No you're an idiot. Doooooooood Phone Post

3/20/13 11:19 PM
RazorMMA
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trolltimate - Cain Velasquezstein.

Runner up: Shonie Carter.
Haha. Awesome Phone Post
3/20/13 11:30 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ausgepicht - 
chaplinshouse - 
ausgepicht - 
ausgepicht -
ausgepicht -

Wut?

Are you guys retarded? 

i was gonna say, if "lionized" wasn't a troll tipoff i don't know what is.  

Alex I'll take douchey words for 1000 please.  

3/20/13 11:43 PM
BriggsSeekins
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thread. How do you gents think Ellenburger would stack up against The Evil Mexican Jew, Dave Lang?:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2149703&page=16
3/20/13 11:46 PM
BriggsSeekins
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, best Jewish fighter of all time, pound-for-pound, is the Ghetto Wizard, Benny Leonard. Greatest lightweight boxer of all time until the emergence of Roberto Duran in the 70's.
3/21/13 12:22 AM
SlickPacific

Jewish HAS to be genetic on some level... Hundreds of thousands of them have beyond similar traits. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:25 AM
Ray Cappa

georges st. pierre is without a doubt the most, I mean, best jewish fighter.
3/21/13 6:06 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BriggsSeekins - BTW, best Jewish fighter of all time, pound-for-pound, is the Ghetto Wizard, Benny Leonard. Greatest lightweight boxer of all time until the emergence of Roberto Duran in the 70's.

No question. Leonard is top a 10 all timer. Barnery Ross was the son of a Rabbi.

Jake LaMotta had a Jewish mother (I just found this out) WTF? 

3/21/13 6:35 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  While we're talking boxers, we shouldn't forget Zab Judah. He was really good until that Korean kid knocked him out Phone Post

Sammy Davis Judah gave Floyd his hardest fight.

3/21/13 6:55 AM
XcessiveZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - I thought Chael Sonnen was the top Jew fighter. Phone Post
Chael is of german heritage. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:05 AM
XcessiveZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XcessiveZ -
Kostakio - I thought Chael Sonnen was the top Jew fighter. Phone Post
Chael is of german heritage. Phone Post
Read the thread. They're the same thing, bro Phone Post
Indeed they are, I apologize. Phone Post
3/21/13 8:23 AM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Koscheck half jew?
3/21/13 8:27 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Big Pookie - Isn't Koscheck half jew?

Half Pollock or Ukranian, not a J

3/21/13 8:29 AM
Anthraxxx
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dennis siver
3/21/13 8:31 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Anthraxxx - dennis siver

Possibility. Could have changed that name a little. 

3/21/13 8:44 AM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel Helwani Phone Post
3/21/13 9:16 AM
Aaron Becker

madmaxej9 - Wut, noch nie davon gehoert? bekommt man wenn man zusehen muss wie wrestler ewig lange jemanden zu boden druecken und dabei nichts spannendes herauskommt ;)
Wunderbar, I totally understood everything without google translate.

FYI guys, German last names don't mandate jewiness Phone Post

right, I have a german last name and I'm not one bit jew
3/21/13 9:17 AM
Aaron Becker

DrunkenBatman -  Jon jones is clearly Jewish despite the hogs he has eaten Phone Post

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.