UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Jake Ellenburger The Top Jewish Fighter?

3/21/13 9:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Aaron Becker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlickPacific -  Jewish HAS to be genetic on some level... Hundreds of thousands of them have beyond similar traits. Phone Post

I know, and they all try to rip people off
3/21/13 9:20 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
madmaxej9 - Wut, noch nie davon gehoert? bekommt man wenn man zusehen muss wie wrestler ewig lange jemanden zu boden druecken und dabei nichts spannendes herauskommt ;)
Wunderbar, I totally understood everything without google translate.

FYI guys, German last names don't mandate jewiness Phone Post

right, I have a german last name and I'm not one bit jew

Not sure if serious. Your first name is Aaron, which means like "most jewish name ever" in Hebrew

3/21/13 9:25 AM
AnthonyMMA
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Denis Siver Phone Post
3/21/13 9:26 AM
Aaron Becker

Culinary Union Delegate - 
Aaron Becker - 
madmaxej9 - Wut, noch nie davon gehoert? bekommt man wenn man zusehen muss wie wrestler ewig lange jemanden zu boden druecken und dabei nichts spannendes herauskommt ;)
Wunderbar, I totally understood everything without google translate.

FYI guys, German last names don't mandate jewiness Phone Post

right, I have a german last name and I'm not one bit jew

Not sure if serious. Your first name is Aaron, which means like "most jewish name ever" in Hebrew

yea yea, may have a jewish first name and german last name but I think it's just a biblical name in this sense, like Jacob, Matthew, Mark, Luke, Fred, Zachary and John
3/21/13 9:31 AM
Big Pookie
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Culinary Union Delegate - 
Big Pookie - Isn't Koscheck half jew?

Half Pollock or Ukranian, not a J

He's a half fish?
3/21/13 9:37 AM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of these people are even real jews. I'll let the Black Israelites explain how this shit works.

srly, characters like theses makes me want to live in New York some day :D
3/21/13 9:48 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see those dudes all the time in front of Taco Bell across from Union Square. I can't figure out the hustle though.

3/21/13 12:49 PM
semtex0809
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arona? I thought brazilians were catholic lol Phone Post
3/21/13 12:50 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

semtex0809 -  Arona? I thought brazilians were catholic lol Phone Post

He used to carry an Israeli flag to his Pride fights and had a star of David on his trunks

3/21/13 1:42 PM
Ray Cappa

Motivated Penn - None of these people are even real jews. I'll let the Black Israelites explain how this shit works.

srly, characters like theses makes me want to live in New York some day :D

seems legit
3/21/13 2:00 PM
Hey Beer Man
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - I think Dana is a jew, or maybe he's jewish when it comes to being a business man

Ha! Because Jews are good at business and they are know for being stingy! That is hilarious.
3/21/13 10:45 PM
DontBeScaredGomi
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken -  Weird for a Jew they are usually pretty docile Phone Post

you were VTFU lol

3/21/13 11:06 PM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wheres all the "jew jitsu" pics or funny jew romos? In outa here.. Phone Post
3/21/13 11:15 PM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson Silvastein?
3/21/13 11:32 PM
rnunz
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Jake isn't Jewish.

Junior Dos Santos is though.

3/22/13 12:31 AM
SgtJustinTeplitz
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randleman
Coleman
Fryeberg
Weidman
Velasquezstein
3/22/13 1:11 AM
stonepony

madmaxej9 - I'm actually always confused what jewish actually means (I'm serious). are we only talking about the religion? or the religion of his ancestors? or are we actually talking about a race? educate me, I'm curious!

You're right to ask, and it is confusing. When people talk about "Jews" in western civilization, they're generally referring to ethnic Jews (tend to be secular leftists). People who might be atheists, or they could Mormons. They're "Jewish", which says nothing about their religious beliefs.

Others are Jewish, because they practice the religion. There are plenty of black Jews. Woopie Goldberg, Sammy Davis Jr. etc.

The "Jews" on this list are one or the other. Urijah is likely a secular leftist ethnic-Jew. Ditto Big-Ben, he's a westerner, he's probably only Jewish according to his family tree.
3/22/13 1:13 AM
stonepony

Billyz - Chris Weidman said he wasn't Jewish right? Also thought I recall him making the sign of the cross in the cage before or after a fight.
Plus Chris = Christ etc
Is Jake Ellenberger actually Jewish?

"Plus Chris = Christ etc"
Jesus Christ was Jewish buddy. If he existed.
3/22/13 6:03 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

stonepony - 
Billyz - Chris Weidman said he wasn't Jewish right? Also thought I recall him making the sign of the cross in the cage before or after a fight.
Plus Chris = Christ etc
Is Jake Ellenberger actually Jewish?

"Plus Chris = Christ etc"
Jesus Christ was Jewish buddy. If he existed.

In Italy, we usta say he was the first Christian.

3/22/13 10:43 AM
CrocopPleaseRetire
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kimbo Slice is the best jew street fighter ever!!! Phone Post
3/22/13 10:52 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

CrocopPleaseRetire -  Kimbo Slice is the best jew street fighter ever!!! Phone Post

Kimbo's from the Bahamas. Icey Mike, his manager is a member of the tribe

3/22/13 11:20 AM
Mookie Blaylock
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
3/22/13 11:31 AM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Mir? Phone Post
3/22/13 11:48 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steven Seagal
3/22/13 12:32 PM
Osbot

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
ausgepicht -
ausgepicht -

Just because a person has a German surname doesn't mean they are Jewish.

Lol @ coming to the rescue of the Germans. Such a mistreated group historically... Phone Post

Wut?

Germany did not start WWII, but under the treaty of Versailles, had to pay for that war after its defeat, which was 4 times the cost of Germany.
The German currency, due to inflation, was worth nothing due to the government losing control of its central bank.
The first thing Hitler did when Nazi's took over was issue a new state backed currency, and hitler was lionized by Times Magazine.
This is true, you can look it up yourself.
The nazi's fought for europe.
Everyone else fought for the Jew.

(brazillian national here with easy Asian, European and native American blood here, just a fan of history and truth) Phone Post

Actually, broseph. Germany started WW2 (In Europe) when it INVADED POLAND.

Fucking retard.

Now, perhaps you just typo'd and you are talking about WW1.

In which case you are FUCKING wrong again. I am about to get all historical on your ass mang.

WW1 is technically two wars. It is a war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. THAT war was hijacked by Germany to start a war with RUSSIA. The purpose of the war with Russia was to knock Russia back a peg or two because Germany felt it was only a matter of time until Russia surpassed Germany as the per-eminent continental power.

For good measure, Germany decided to pre-emptively attack France as well, since they were not entirely sure what France would do once Germany was at war with Russia.

Without Germany, WW1 is just a Balkan War. With Germany, it became a world war.

Again, Germany declared war on RUSSIA AND France, escalating the Serbian/Austro-Hungarian war into a global war.

Germany started DubyaDubya one and two in Europe.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.