UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Jake Ellenburger The Top Jewish Fighter?

3/22/13 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrappleGirl
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol you guys crack me up. What difference does it make?? I am an ethnic Jew & never observed the religion. It has nothing to do with fighting skills. UGH the UG hasn't changed in over 10 years
3/22/13 12:44 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about WMMA? Has to be Sarah Kaufman.

3/22/13 12:50 PM
comstock2491
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Datsik.
3/22/13 1:18 PM
Jaybrone
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Karl Olsson - 
Rickson stays inside the home - I didn't know that Ben Rothwell was jewish. That would explain why he gassed against Hunto.

Why would it explain that?

/facepalm

Jew + gas....

3/22/13 1:26 PM
LucasBTiger
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes.

And "Jewish can be nationality or religion.

As far as fighting on the Sabbath - which was a good point to bring up - the Jewish calendar is different. Sundown begins the next day. So, sundown Fri - Sundown Sat is the Sabbath. Come 10... They can get to work. Phone Post
3/22/13 2:04 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - The Italians changed sides in both ww1 and 2, actually. Phone Post
Correct. No other country can say that they prayed to god and were guided on the right path. A credit to the Italian nation. Phone Post
3/22/13 2:05 PM
Culinary Union Delegate
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

What about WMMA? Has to be Sarah Kaufman.

No doubt Phone Post
3/22/13 2:06 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

LucasBTiger - Yes.

And "Jewish can be nationality or religion.

As far as fighting on the Sabbath - which was a good point to bring up - the Jewish calendar is different. Sundown begins the next day. So, sundown Fri - Sundown Sat is the Sabbath. Come 10... They can get to work. Phone Post
Could have been a problem when UFC usta be on Friday night. Phone Post
3/22/13 2:06 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

Jessie Taylor is another one.

Hag shamer Phone Post
3/22/13 2:24 PM
er095

Good Shabbos Phone Post
3/22/13 2:39 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lmao'd because none of them are Jewish...except Moti.
3/22/13 3:25 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

ArthurKnoqOut - I lmao'd because none of them are Jewish...except Moti.

I have it good authority that they're all circumcised. 

Moti got a bad deal having Kerr and The Hebrew Hammer Mark Coleman as his first 2 fights. That's some worse than Natsula shit

3/22/13 3:50 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

PhallicObjekt -  Frank Mir? Phone Post

The hair is Sus, but I think he's Cuban and Lesbian 

3/22/13 3:59 PM
daishanjamin

How can this many people have access to the internet and still be wrong. Judaism is a RELIGION NOT A RACE. The actual racial term is SEMITE! That is why when someone makes a derogatory remark against people from Israel, its ANTI-SEMITIC.
3/22/13 4:19 PM
I hate links & marketing

Y'ALL NIGGAZ POSTING IN A RACE + RELIGION BAITING THREAD!

In to see who gets banned first.

3/22/13 4:39 PM
I hate links & marketing

daishanjamin - How can this many people have access to the internet and still be wrong. Judaism is a RELIGION NOT A RACE. The actual racial term is SEMITE! That is why when someone makes a derogatory remark against people from Israel, its ANTI-SEMITIC.

Its not as simple from that based on my reading. Have you read Harry Ostrer's legacy? He sticks to the science in the book and puts the scientific facts and his evidence forward very well, but it is still contested by many Jewish people.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Legacy-Genetic-History-Jewish-People/dp/0195379616

3/22/13 4:45 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

I hate links & marketing - 

put that language in your pocket and take it outta my thread. This is a thread dedicated to Jewish MMA Heroes.

3/22/13 4:57 PM
I hate links & marketing

Culinary Union Delegate - 
I hate links & marketing - 

put that language in your pocket and take it outta my thread. This is a thread dedicated to Jewish MMA Heroes.

Ill only accept your premis that you are not a bait troll if you can give me an intelligent answer to the following:

Why does it matter if fighters are Jewish or non Jewish? And why do you think they deserved to be distinguished from other fighters and praised as heroes in this thread? 

Are you Jewish?

Considering there is a stigma attached to identifying Jewish people in modern day society which more often that not leads to discrimination, why do you think it is beneficial for us to group these fighters based on the fact that they are Jewish?

Ball's in your court troll.

3/22/13 5:06 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

Alright 'broni, here goes. I'm working on a project: The Jewish MMA Hall of Fame in Commack, NY. I wanted to honor the fine Jewish athletes, managers, promoters, UFC inventors, innovators, Vadims' and others who have made the sport of mixed martial arts greater than it would have been if not for their participation.

The founder of the UFC and Yamma

The Godfather of GNP

The M-1 Honcho

The Best ref in the business

#3 WMMA fighter and former champion.

This is my intention.

Sun is setting.

Laterz

3/22/13 5:06 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - I lmao'd because none of them are Jewish...except Moti.

I have it good authority that they're all circumcised. 

Moti got a bad deal having Kerr and The Hebrew Hammer Mark Coleman as his first 2 fights. That's some worse than Natsula shit

Isn't Koscheck half Jewish?

Also, to the idiots who keep harping that Judaism is a religion not a race, you're right! SINCE THERE ARE ONLY 3 RACES, CAUCASOID, NEGROID AND MONGOLOID AND IT'S ENTIRELY MADE UP CONCEPT.

Jews are a religious and/or ethnic and/or cultural group. I cannot believe this is even debated with the INTERNET.

The Jews (Hebrew: ????????? ISO 259-3 Yehudim Israeli pronunciation [jehu?dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[12][13][14] Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

even Wiki-fucking-pedia knows it.
3/22/13 5:08 PM
myjawhurts
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - I think Dana is a jew, or maybe he's jewish when it comes to being a business man
Dana Whitemann Phone Post
3/22/13 5:16 PM
I hate links & marketing

Alright 'broni, here goes. I'm working on a project: The Jewish MMA Hall of Fame in Commack, NY. I wanted to honor the fine Jewish athletes, managers, promoters, UFC inventors, innovators, Vadims' and others who have made the sport of mixed martial arts greater than it would have been if not for their participation.

The founder of the UFC and Yamma

The Godfather of GNP

The M-1 Honcho

The Best ref in the business

#3 WMMA fighter and former champion.

This is my intention.

Sun is setting.

Laterz

What project? Are you working on it in university? Can I please read the document or some of the sources you reference in your project? How many books are currently in your bibliography and how many words to you have so far in said project?

If it is a piece of journalism then who is commissioning the work? Do you work for an agency or freelance? Do you hold a relevant qualification that represents your ability to undertake said project? Why specifically are you crediting mixed martial arts' success to the following people? And why are you singling out the fact that they are Jewish?

If you actually are working on a serious project and not just trolling, then should be able to answer some ofthose questions properly.

Your move troll.

3/22/13 5:21 PM
ArthurKnoqOut

dude, this is actually a funny troll. Clearly to anyone in the know, COLE-man is not a Jewish surname.

3/22/13 5:23 PM
I hate links & marketing

ArthurKnoqOut - dude, this is actually a funny troll. Clearly to anyone in the know, COLE-man is not a Jewish surname.

Its not an intelligent attempt to troll, its not well thought out or funny, its straight up an attempt to bait other posters to write discriminatory things about Jewish people. You cool with pretty much all the stereotypical things thast have been posted in this thread?

3/22/13 5:58 PM
I hate links & marketing

So OP has tucked into his troll hole as he clearly cannot expand on his 'project'. Baiting people into race/religion wars is very uncool.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.