UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Jake Ellenburger The Top Jewish Fighter?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/22/13 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
maxbrothersinc
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently mudshark gets you banned for 3 days.
3/22/13 9:19 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osbot - 
Aleck911 - 
madmaxej9 - I'm actually always confused what jewish actually means (I'm serious). are we only talking about the religion? or the religion of his ancestors? or are we actually talking about a race? educate me, I'm curious!
Only a religion
Not a race
Not a color
Not a gender Phone Post

That isn't true at all.

You have ethnic Jews and Religious Jews.

Ethnic Jews are defined or can be defined as non-religious individuals of Jewish ancestry.

That is an Israeli definition by the way.

Wtf? Is he retarded? a "jew" is 1. A HEBREW(RACE) from the tribe of judah. 2. ANYONE living in the land of judea. Biblically, its not a religion. The whole "if ur moms a jew, u r too." is man made talmud bs. 99.999% of "jews" ARENT hebrew. Theyre euro. Ironically, most christians ARE hebrew. weird.
3/22/13 9:25 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Osbot - 
Aleck911 - 
madmaxej9 - I'm actually always confused what jewish actually means (I'm serious). are we only talking about the religion? or the religion of his ancestors? or are we actually talking about a race? educate me, I'm curious!
Only a religion
Not a race
Not a color
Not a gender Phone Post

That isn't true at all.

You have ethnic Jews and Religious Jews.

Ethnic Jews are defined or can be defined as non-religious individuals of Jewish ancestry.

That is an Israeli definition by the way.

Isreal isnt a country biblically. Its a person. 12 tribes of israel are 12 sons of jacob aka israel. Only those of juda are jews. If ur tribe is benjamin, ur a benjimite, not a jew(unless youre in judea)...& so on n so forth. All the tribes a hebrew tho, but each tribe looks diff. hebs were white.
3/22/13 9:48 PM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Jesus wasnt a full jew, hes half. Half judah, half levite...hence the "preist king" thing. Joseph's ancestry is meaningless. Mary's dad was levit, mom was jew.
3/23/13 6:34 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate links & marketing - 

So OP has tucked into his troll hole as he clearly cannot expand on his 'project'. Baiting people into race/religion wars is very uncool.

OP has not tucked. OP won't be able to post until sundown tonight...,Then he'll straighten you out,

--Bobby Lupo's Shabbat Goy

3/23/13 7:34 AM
The Za
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake " The Jewgarnautt" Ellenburger Phone Post
3/23/13 8:19 AM
Mahakala
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel "The Nose" Helwani is the best Jewish fighter in MMA.
3/23/13 9:41 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut - dude, this is actually a funny troll. Clearly to anyone in the know, COLE-man is not a Jewish surname.

Its not an intelligent attempt to troll, its not well thought out or funny, its straight up an attempt to bait other posters to write discriminatory things about Jewish people. You cool with pretty much all the stereotypical things thast have been posted in this thread?

I thought it was funny, you cannot tell ME what I find funny, correct? Thus, you're wrong in this context. I do agree with you that it's not intelligent because it's too obvious.

Dude, holocaust deniers, racists or white supremacy conspiracy theorists are going to stay that way whether or not they post in this thread, thus I care little about what they say. And, actually (though I may have missed it) there wasn't much malicious stereotypical stuff on here or maybe i'm too optimistic :)

"Isreal isnt a country biblically. Its a person. 12 tribes of israel are 12 sons of jacob aka israel. Only those of juda are jews. If ur tribe is benjamin, ur a benjimite, not a jew(unless youre in judea)...& so on n so forth. All the tribes a hebrew tho, but each tribe looks diff. hebs were white.
"

Really?

What was this then? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)

ONLY LATER did it break into two, the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judea (from which the word Jews come from, Judeans, Iudeans, etc..). In fact, in Russian the word is "Iudea'i" referring to Jews.
3/23/13 9:45 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArthurKnoqOut, f'rl'z, bro. That kid's got a stick up his ass tyrna tell you that a Bobby Lupo thread ain't funny. The balls on these fanooks today, coming on here and disrespecting a respectful thread, asking me about universities and bullshit.

3/23/13 10:43 AM
FightToLive
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage or Cro Cop!
3/23/13 10:47 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

FightToLive - Rampage or Cro Cop!

How could I leave out Mirko Filipowitz? Nice one brah

3/23/13 10:56 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

ArthurKnoqOut - 
ArthurKnoqOut - dude, this is actually a funny troll. Clearly to anyone in the know, COLE-man is not a Jewish surname.

Its not an intelligent attempt to troll, its not well thought out or funny, its straight up an attempt to bait other posters to write discriminatory things about Jewish people. You cool with pretty much all the stereotypical things thast have been posted in this thread?

I thought it was funny, you cannot tell ME what I find funny, correct? Thus, you're wrong in this context. I do agree with you that it's not intelligent because it's too obvious.

Dude, holocaust deniers, racists or white supremacy conspiracy theorists are going to stay that way whether or not they post in this thread, thus I care little about what they say. And, actually (though I may have missed it) there wasn't much malicious stereotypical stuff on here or maybe i'm too optimistic :)

"Isreal isnt a country biblically. Its a person. 12 tribes of israel are 12 sons of jacob aka israel. Only those of juda are jews. If ur tribe is benjamin, ur a benjimite, not a jew(unless youre in judea)...& so on n so forth. All the tribes a hebrew tho, but each tribe looks diff. hebs were white.
"

Really?

What was this then? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Israel_(united_monarchy)

ONLY LATER did it break into two, the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the Southern Kingdom of Judea (from which the word Jews come from, Judeans, Iudeans, etc..). In fact, in Russian the word is "Iudea'i" referring to Jews.

Man....i could happily discuss this all day. But youre correct, the north/south kingdom split...the northern kingdom called israel, southern called judah(judah/benja). Ohh when the assyrians came...poor 10 northern tribes got taken to europe....leaving judah/ben to turn evil.
3/23/13 10:58 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Goddamn kenites....
3/23/13 10:59 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

Holy shit....is there a "gas" joke on page fucking 1? Dude...as a jew i find that hilarious!!!
3/23/13 11:07 AM
Bisping KOd by CHRIST

ArthurKnoqOut - 
Culinary Union Delegate - 
ArthurKnoqOut - I lmao'd because none of them are Jewish...except Moti.

I have it good authority that they're all circumcised. 

Moti got a bad deal having Kerr and The Hebrew Hammer Mark Coleman as his first 2 fights. That's some worse than Natsula shit

Isn't Koscheck half Jewish?

Also, to the idiots who keep harping that Judaism is a religion not a race, you're right! SINCE THERE ARE ONLY 3 RACES, CAUCASOID, NEGROID AND MONGOLOID AND IT'S ENTIRELY MADE UP CONCEPT.

Jews are a religious and/or ethnic and/or cultural group. I cannot believe this is even debated with the INTERNET.

The Jews (Hebrew: ????????? ISO 259-3 Yehudim Israeli pronunciation [jehu?dim]), also known as the Jewish people, are a nation and an ethnoreligious group, originating in the Israelites or Hebrews of the Ancient Near East. The Jewish ethnicity, nationality, and religion are strongly interrelated, as Judaism is the traditional faith of the Jewish nation.[12][13][14] Converts to Judaism, whose status as Jews within the Jewish ethnos is equal to those born into it, have been absorbed into the Jewish people throughout the millennia.

even Wiki-fucking-pedia knows it.

LMFAO @ converts being considered equal to ethnic jews. Thats utter horse shit. I take it you have no personal experience with the inner workings of ANY syn-o-gag. Im from israel, i know exactly how we jews look at converts. Its disgusting.
3/23/13 11:12 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Any Ethiopian Jewish fighters that we haven't considered?

3/23/13 11:13 AM
InspiritMick

i wish more people on the ug could communicate like you two.....

3/23/13 4:36 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Culinary Union Delegate -

Any Ethiopian Jewish fighters that we haven't considered?

Where's Yves Edwards from? Phone Post

Bahamas like Kimbo. It's kinda close to Miami and Boca though.

3/23/13 5:47 PM
Burl

Jon Fisch is pretty good. Also, TJ Waldberger and Jacob Hecht have potential. Eric Schaefer is a sleeper.
3/23/13 7:06 PM
Greg Southworth

A vote for Fabes is a vote against Hitler. Phone Post
3/23/13 7:18 PM
Jaybrone
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/23/13 7:41 PM
Culinary Union Delegate

Burl - Jon Fisch is pretty good. Also, TJ Waldberger and Jacob Hecht have potential. Eric Schaefer is a sleeper.
I like your style Phone Post
3/25/13 2:07 AM
Burl

Ronny Marx is a beast and Demian Maier is on a tear at WW. Matt Greiss and Lyle Beerbaum are tough SOBs. Jesse Bongfeld and Waylon Loeb are underrated.
3/25/13 2:19 AM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL.

3/25/13 8:31 AM
Culinary Union Delegate

Which fighters are painting their front doors with the blood of a lamb today? Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.