UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Riddle has harsh words for Dana White

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
3/20/13 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
1968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:20 PM

http://stephaniejoplin.com/2013/03/legacy-fc-wades-into-deep-waters/

“I really don’t have a reaction to it because, to be honest, Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry. He’s calling me a moron for using my medicine when half his fighters are on steroids. It’s pretty offensive, but at the same time, I am looking at the source, and he can’t help himself.”

“Even now, I don’t have a dislike for Dana White or the UFC. But really, he’s just a juice monkey who’s bald, who doesn’t know sh** about business. He just yells the F word and expects things to be handed to him.”

“What should I do?” He asks me. “Should I get angry? Find out where Dana’s house is in Vegas? Ask him why the f**k did you fire me? Dana White should be thankful I am on medication!” He’s kidding, guys.

“Look at Dave Herman, he failed two drug tests, doesn’t even have a medical license and he still has a job. He’s lost three fights in a row. I’ve won four fights in a row, I got Submission of the Night; I have a medical license, but they fired me without hesitation.”

“(Marijuana) slows things down for me, so I can comprehend things. It helps.”... "It doesn’t put me in a zone or anything.” He continues, “People [tell me] all the time ‘it’s illegal, Matt,’ but it’s not illegal for me. [The authorities] couldn’t take anything from me, it’s mine.”

3/20/13 5:22 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“I really don’t have a reaction to it because, to be honest, Dana White…it’s sad but he’s uneducated to the sport and the industry

LOL someone is butthurt
3/20/13 5:22 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:21 PM
dub
3/20/13 5:23 PM
Hikikomori
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riddle via lay, pray, and toke. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:25 PM
buddie
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:25 PM
Its an interesting perspective. The only thing I would challenge is saying that it isn't illegal. Well that's true, it isn't against the law, but its against the regulation of the athletic commission. If you don't want to fight, you don't have to. No one is taking your "medicine" from you.

You can disagree with the rule and try to change it, but don't omit that from the argument.
3/20/13 5:26 PM
garrote
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/20/13 5:28 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

LOL

DFW boutta rip this cat a new one.

it's cool tho, he blows glass.
3/20/13 5:29 PM
Tomato Can
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Riddle is not a particularly good representative for marijuana legalization efforts. And by that I mean he is a moron.
3/20/13 5:29 PM
ChaosOverkill
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Herman thing does actually raise a valid point

3/20/13 5:30 PM
man meets fate

I'm so gonna smoke a bowl when riddle comes down for one of his legacy fights.
3/20/13 5:31 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Bridge. Burnt. Scorched. Earth. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:31 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

that bridge?

nah, LIGHT IT UP!

3/20/13 5:32 PM
Stache
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey man
3/20/13 5:33 PM
Fabes
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I don't have a reaction. Gives long winded reaction. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:33 PM
buddie
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

I think there is something to be said about showing respect to the person signing your paycheck. Riddle isn't 'entitled' to a pass on smoking weed because he has a medical marijuana license.
3/20/13 5:34 PM
ChaosOverkill
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:35 PM
buddie - 
ChaosOverkill - 

I think there is something to be said about showing respect to the person signing your paycheck. Riddle isn't 'entitled' to a pass on smoking weed because he has a medical marijuana license.

No but Herman should be cut. And Dana said Mattt was cut for a comment he made about his kids with a strange context, he was trying to make a point in his weird way, we hadn't given Dana any disrespect before that

3/20/13 5:36 PM
UGCTTN00B
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Riddle is being such a fucking burn to stoners. He should stop because all he's doing is setting the movement back.
3/20/13 5:37 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

It's kind of a dick move though to bring Herman's name into his beef with Dana White. I'm sure Dave would appreciate it if Matt kept his damn name out of his mouth.
3/20/13 5:39 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/20/13 5:39 PM
Steve4192 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

It's kind of a dick move though to bring Herman's name into his beef with Dana White. I'm sure Dave would appreciate it if Matt kept his damn name out of his mouth.

No that's fair but in terms of pot violations Dave and Nick are the only realtive names to the topic and Nick is off suspension. Didn't throw any specific steroid people under the bus either

3/20/13 5:39 PM
uberpinscher
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like riddle needs a toke Phone Post
3/20/13 5:40 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

Zuffa basically runs their overseas shows based on the Nevada rules and regulations. Matt might still have a job if he went through the effort of getting a TUE from Nevada. But I guess he got high (errr medicated) and forgot to apply.
3/20/13 5:40 PM
JunkieDog

buddie - 
ChaosOverkill - 

No, but neither then should all the guys getting popped for PED's.

The cut was personal. Let's not pretend for a second it was about marijuana metabolites.
3/20/13 5:43 PM
da Vinci 81
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seemed to fight on tuf and survive there fine without weed. Phone Post
ChaosOverkill

Steve4192 - Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

Zuffa basically runs their overseas shows based on the Nevada rules and regulations. Matt might still have a job if he went through the effort of getting a TUE from Nevada. But I guess he got high (errr medicated) and forgot to apply.

fight was in England, I don't think theres weed TUE's in England and the First one was in Calgary where the comission might not have on either.

cantuna4u
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riddle is no fun to watch anyway. Even stoned. Phone Post
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.