UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Matt Riddle has harsh words for Dana White

3/20/13 5:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cantuna4u
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riddle is no fun to watch anyway. Even stoned. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:44 PM
buddie
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allen Hood - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

This is who gives Matt his "medicine" here in Vegas.  No joke.  I could drive down the street right now and get myself some medicine.

I should move to Vegas Phone Post

Or you could move to Colorado where there isn't even a pretense anymore about it being "medicine."
3/20/13 5:44 PM
zFugitive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow...him getting fired for pot could have turned into a HUGE PR advantage for him if he attacked it the right way...BUTTT instead he decides to talk like a jackass instead.
3/20/13 5:45 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If there was consistent Weed TUE's accross all commissions this probably doesn't happen but now we have states where it's legal yet federally isn't. Vegas recognizing medical TUE's but no one else yet.

This is the stupidest most idiotic dragging of the feet in the name of the sham that is the war on weed.

3/20/13 5:46 PM
MachidasBrew

I like Matt more and more every time I hear him talk. He's cool in my books for telling the ufc to go eff themselves. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:46 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

Zuffa basically runs their overseas shows based on the Nevada rules and regulations. Matt might still have a job if he went through the effort of getting a TUE from Nevada. But I guess he got high (errr medicated) and forgot to apply.
The fact that no one is talking about this makes me wanna punch myself in the face. I raised the question last year well before nick tested positive again. Idk why fighters are continually overlooking this! I even bumped my thread about a week and a half ago and it got zero traffic. Makes no sense. They will jump through the hoops to cheat with test but they are unwilling to go through the process to get exemption for something some of them actually need. Mind bottling. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:47 PM
FloridaStriker

lol just another delusional pothead in a country full of them. Notice how they go real far professionally?
3/20/13 5:49 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
437 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

If there was consistent Weed TUE's accross all commissions this probably doesn't happen but now we have states where it's legal yet federally isn't. Vegas recognizing medical TUE's but no one else yet.

This is the stupidest most idiotic dragging of the feet in the name of the sham that is the war on weed.

CSAC came out and said that they would honor them way before Nevada did. Not arguing the point cause I think they all should but NV isn't the only commission to do so. How do the commission's in Colorado and Washington state view it now that its legal in those states? Phone Post
3/20/13 5:49 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
Steve4192 - Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

Zuffa basically runs their overseas shows based on the Nevada rules and regulations. Matt might still have a job if he went through the effort of getting a TUE from Nevada. But I guess he got high (errr medicated) and forgot to apply.

fight was in England, I don't think theres weed TUE's in England and the First one was in Calgary where the comission might not have on either.

Read my second sentence.

Zuffa does their own oversight for UK events, and they base it on the Nevada rules. If Riddle had himself cleared with a TUE in Nevada, they likely would have let it slide.
3/20/13 5:51 PM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/20/13 5:51 PM
FloridaStriker - lol just another delusional pothead in a country full of them. Notice how they go real far professionally?

You mean like Richard Branson, Tommy Chong, Natalie Portman, Morgan Freeman and a list longer than this box will allow?

And these are just the people who admit to smoking it on the regular

3/20/13 5:53 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/20/13 5:54 PM
Steve4192 - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Steve4192 - Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

fight was in England, I don't think theres weed TUE's in England and the First one was in Calgary where the comission might not have on either.

Read my second sentence.

Zuffa does their own oversight for UK events, and they base it on the Nevada rules. If Riddle had himself cleared with a TUE in Nevada, they likely would have let it slide.

Just cause the rule set is Nevadas for the fights doesn't mean they will accept TUE's the legal state of Pot is different in the UK isn't it? I'm not sure I'd like to know.

I'm not sure a pot smoking fighter that is in this situation has fought in NEvada since he said that. There are probably few fighters that would want this TUE, most probably gave up smoking to be fighters because it has been illegal and a PED so to speak forever.

3/20/13 5:55 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie

FloridaStriker - lol just another delusional pothead in a country full of them. Notice how they go real far professionally?

you are so dumb
you are really really dumb
...for real.
3/20/13 5:55 PM
Baboo Baby
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt should have stick to hugging CB Dollaway's nuts Phone Post
3/20/13 5:56 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Herman actually is still in the UFC it's probably because he got the UFC to promise him he wouldn't get cut before he accepted the short notice fight with Nog. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:57 PM
Steve4192
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
UGCTT_SidRival - 
Steve4192 - Matt keeps on referring to weed as 'his medicine', yet he has never bothered to apply for a TUE. Kizer has made it clear that the TUE is available, but no one has ever applied for the damn thing.

The fact that no one is talking about this makes me wanna punch myself in the face. I raised the question last year well before nick tested positive again. Idk why fighters are continually overlooking this! I even bumped my thread about a week and a half ago and it got zero traffic. Makes no sense. They will jump through the hoops to cheat with test but they are unwilling to go through the process to get exemption for something some of them actually need. Mind bottling. Phone Post

Because I have a feeling most commissions will laugh them out the door for attempting to get a TUE for a federally illegal drug.  Per my post above, I know Kizer brought it up but I think that was to prove a point to Nick, and that point was that he wasn't even going through the proper channels if it was indeed medicine.  I don't see anyong receiving an exemption for weed as it's clearly a joke.

That sounds like the logic high school kids use for never asking out the hot chick.

You'll never know until you try.

It boggles my mind that no one has even tried. The only way to expose it as bullshit is to apply with a legit doctor's recommendation and get turned down.
3/20/13 5:58 PM
pennviachoke
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obviously there is no dislike for Dana Phone Post
THR33TO3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Riddle's an idiot. He blew any chance he had at a lucrative future in MMA. I'm an avid supporter of medical marijuana and refuse to buy its in any way performance enhancing but if you sign a contract pledging to test clean for all banned substances and then fail not once but twice resulting in bout results being overturned you ducking deserve to be fired. Had he kept his mouth shut, grown up a bit and performed well he still would've been welcomed back. But alas, it goes up in smoke. Phone Post
Steve4192

ChaosOverkill - 
Steve4192 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Read my second sentence.

Just cause the rule set is Nevadas for the fights doesn't mean they will accept TUE's the legal state of Pot is different in the UK isn't it? I'm not sure I'd like to know.

I'm not sure a pot smoking fighter that is in this situation has fought in NEvada since he said that. There are probably few fighters that would want this TUE, most probably gave up smoking to be fighters because it has been illegal and a PED so to speak forever.

They let guys with TRT TUE's fight on overseas shows. I don't see any reason why they would treat marijuana TUE's any differently.
BLACKBUDDAH

Love how riddle puts zuffa process on blast. Zuffa business model is whatever the day bringd. Phone Post
3/20/13 5:59 PM
ChaosOverkill

If Matt had the Tue available and was too lazy to look into it then yes he only has himself to blame
3/20/13 5:59 PM
garrote
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
3/20/13 6:00 PM
slamming
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When he's not trying to bury Dana he makes good points. Plausible points.

But he has just committed career suicide which is a shame. Phone Post
BLACKBUDDAH

THR33TO3 - Riddle's an idiot. He blew any chance he had at a lucrative future in MMA. I'm an avid supporter of medical marijuana and refuse to buy its in any way performance enhancing but if you sign a contract pledging to test clean for all banned substances and then fail not once but twice resulting in bout results being overturned you ducking deserve to be fired. Had he kept his mouth shut, grown up a bit and performed well he still would've been welcomed back. But alas, it goes up in smoke. Phone Post
Nah if dana can work with Tito he can work with riddle. Phone Post
I LOVE GSP

MachidasBrew -  I like Matt more and more every time I hear him talk. He's cool in my books for telling the ufc to go eff themselves. Phone Post

3/20/13 6:01 PM
man meets fate

Matt can make more outside the ufc anyway. He knows he will never get a title shot, and is ok with that. Why do you rejects call him stupid cause he doesn't want to be in ufc? Its not everyones dream, and not worth it if you at the position matt has been for his whole career.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.