UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP opens as -225 favorite over Hendricks (+175)

3/21/13 3:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/03/ufc-champ-georges-st-pierre-opens-as-225-favorite-over-johny-hendricks-175

3/21/13 3:13 AM
LastRowCarl
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

P-a-n-t-y___L-I-n-e-s Phone Post
3/21/13 3:18 AM
Kid Charlemagne
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are those the closest lines for a recent Gsp fight Phone Post
3/21/13 3:22 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Charlemagne -  Are those the closest lines for a recent Gsp fight Phone Post

Definitely. Hendricks has a very good shot in this fight.

3/21/13 3:35 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Nope GSP gonna whoop dat ass Phone Post
3/21/13 3:36 AM
LastRowCarl

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Nope GSP gonna whoop dat ass Phone Post
Motor boat day ass Phone Post
3/21/13 3:44 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Nope GSP gonna whoop dat ass Phone Post

How so? He might take Johny down to nullify the ass whoopin' Johny would give out but that's probably as far as it'll go for GSP. If anyone is gonna actually whoop ass it'll be Big Rigg.

3/21/13 3:50 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

How so? He might take Johny down to nullify the ass whoopin' Johny would give out but that's probably as far as it'll go for GSP. If anyone is gonna actually whoop ass it'll be Big Rigg.

How so? He might take GSP down and lay on him like he did Condit when he realized his one weapon ran out of ammo. Phone Post
3/21/13 3:57 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

KingD87 -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

How so? He might take GSP down and lay on him like he did Condit when he realized his one weapon ran out of ammo. Phone Post
Hendricks has more than one weapon. He just chooses to use his favorite one more often than the others :) Phone Post
3/21/13 3:59 AM

He has 2 weapons. If that was a 5 rounder Condit would have won. GSP may get caught but I doubt it. Phone Post
3/21/13 4:15 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - He has 2 weapons. If that was a 5 rounder Condit would have won. GSP may get caught but I doubt it. Phone Post
I thinks it's kind of a dumb argument when people say that. Hendricks didn't prepare for a 5 rounder and didn't have a full camp for Condit. He can still take Condit down whenever he wants which will always give him the definitive edge when it's close on the feet. Phone Post
3/21/13 4:40 AM
Swayze Express

sub
3/21/13 4:50 AM

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - He has 2 weapons. If that was a 5 rounder Condit would have won. GSP may get caught but I doubt it. Phone Post
I thinks it's kind of a dumb argument when people say that. Hendricks didn't prepare for a 5 rounder and didn't have a full camp for Condit. He can still take Condit down whenever he wants which will always give him the definitive edge when it's close on the feet. Phone Post
You don't think a 5 rounder would have favoured Condit? Phone Post
3/21/13 7:44 AM
Broder

We just saw Fitch get fitched. I wonder if we will see GSP get GSP'd? I don't know if Hendrick's can hold GSP down and control him on the ground but would not be surprised if wrestling decides the outcome of the fight. Maia actually got a bounce from fitching Fitch. Hendricks would probably get one as well. There are a lot GSP haters out there that would love to see him ground out.
3/21/13 7:49 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
O think if the gsp vs Diaz fight showed us at as that as a fight goes on even the best wrestler in tge game poses effectiveness with take downs as fatigue sets in. With that being said I think Condit would have stuffed enough take downs in the 4/5 rounds to win the fight... To be honest I think he might have stopped jh in the 4th if there was one. Phone Post
3/21/13 7:53 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
O think if the gsp vs Diaz fight showed us at as that as a fight goes on even the best wrestler in tge game poses effectiveness with take downs as fatigue sets in. With that being said I think Condit would have stuffed enough take downs in the 4/5 rounds to win the fight... To be honest I think he might have stopped jh in the 4th if there was one. Phone Post

Totally agree, Hendricks was done before the end of round 3. He has a punchers chance v GSP, he needs to KO GSP early, it is his only chance. I see this being an easy win for GSP, but i hope i am wrong for GSP is fastly becoming the most boring fighter on earth.

3/21/13 8:05 AM
Entreri

I see 3 scenario's: GSP by UD, Hendricks by KO, GSP by sub.
3/21/13 8:15 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be putting money on hendricks Phone Post
3/21/13 8:30 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Jabs and Legkicks from GSP, Hendricks won't land a single punch clean. Maybe a slight graze here and there
3/21/13 9:17 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 4:59 PM
WelshWarrior -  I will be putting money on hendricks Phone Post

Closest GSP line in recent memory and you're put money on the dog? If anything there's good value in GSP here.

3/21/13 9:20 AM
Card
2329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/21/13 9:20 AM
Georges St-Pierre -225
Johny Hendricks +175

Georges St-Pierre -545
Nick Diaz +465

Georges St-Pierre -326
Carlos Condit +286

Georges St-Pierre -550
Jake Shields +350

Georges St-Pierre -500
Josh Koscheck +400

Georges St-Pierre -650
Dan Hardy +550
3/21/13 9:22 AM
Aaron Becker

It's funny that the Nick nut huggers are all for GSP for this fight since they would never admit that Johny has a better chance at GSP than Nick did
let the hate run thru your veins
3/21/13 9:24 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is Kos without the gastank. GSP will cruise to victory in this one. Hendricks will be dangerous for about 7 minutes, then it's a GSP clinic.

3/21/13 9:29 AM
sacredhate
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we will hear a lot of Rogan telling us how good GSP is at closing distance, and changing levels.

GSP will stay out side of the Hendricks' effective striking range and pepper him with jabs and super man punches.

Hedricks will become a wrestler again...so the question becomes whether or not he can rush GSP and get the takedown or get it from clinch. I suspect he will at least once and GSP will stay on his back until the round ends but not take any significant damage.

as the fight progress Johny loses ability to get the take down and GSP lands more jabs.
3/21/13 9:29 AM
Culinary Union Delegate
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - It's funny that the Nick nut huggers are all for GSP for this fight since they would never admit that Johny has a better chance at GSP than Nick did
let the hate run thru your veins

Much better chance than Nick. If Hendricks can bully GSP and clip him or clinch and uppercut, he's go this thing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.