UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Div I wrestling championship discussion

3/21/13 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blackbeltpanda
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wrestled in western pa and its crazy how many guys I know in these brackets. Phone Post
3/21/13 4:50 PM
awesomestprime
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackbeltpanda -  I wrestled in western pa and its crazy how many guys I know in these brackets. Phone Post

yeah... because the High School wrestling in Pennsylvania sucks ass

;-)
3/21/13 4:52 PM
MaliceX
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackbeltpanda -  I wrestled in western pa and its crazy how many guys I know in these brackets. Phone Post

Everyone wrestles in PA, because there isn't anything else to do :).
3/21/13 4:54 PM
awesomestprime
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MaliceX - 

I really really want to make an inappropriate penn state comment, but I'm gonna refrain considering we're not on the OG.....
3/21/13 5:23 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/21/13 6:38 PM
Tommy Gunnz
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

125 is absolutely STACKED with Waters, Megaludis, McDonough & Delgado

It will be interesting to see if Delgado can beat McDonough yet again in the semi's (McDonough is a 2 time national champion, 3 time finalist but the sophomore Delgado just seems to have his number)

I think Ramos beats Steiber in the upset at 133

and let's go OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS!!!!!
3/21/13 7:45 PM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MaliceX - My pics:

125 Delgado
133 Ramos
141 Maple
149 Oliver
157 Alton
165 Dake
174 Kokesh
185 Ruth
197 Kilgore
285 Nelson
Alton isn't winning 157. His gas tank will get the best of him Phone Post
3/21/13 8:18 PM
rosario00

T Phone Post
3/21/13 8:40 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime -
Morgz - 

I haven't kept up this year.  Is Dake the same weight as last year, or did he move up again?

Yes he moved up again. He's at 165.

Him and David Taylor had an unbelievable match at the southern scuffle earlier this year. (Dake won it by 2....in a CLOSE match)

They're the whole reason they're starting at 74 and ending with 65. Dake and Taylor are the biggest story in wrestling since Garner won gold.
So excited for that. Someone needs to put it on the YouTube Phone Post
3/21/13 8:59 PM
MaliceX
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBigBadBootyDaddy - 
MaliceX - My pics:

125 Delgado
133 Ramos
141 Maple
149 Oliver
157 Alton
165 Dake
174 Kokesh
185 Ruth
197 Kilgore
285 Nelson
Alton isn't winning 157. His gas tank will get the best of him Phone Post

#8Alton vs #1 Welch tomorrow

I call the upset
3/21/13 9:43 PM
Blackbeltpanda
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - 
MaliceX - 

I really really want to make an inappropriate penn state comment, but I'm gonna refrain considering we're not on the OG.....

not a penn state fan so im all for it.

3/21/13 9:50 PM
Dogman

Tommy Gunnz - 125 is absolutely STACKED with Waters, Megaludis, McDonough & Delgado

It will be interesting to see if Delgado can beat McDonough yet again in the semi's (McDonough is a 2 time national champion, 3 time finalist but the sophomore Delgado just seems to have his number)

125 is stacked fo sho! Hope Waters takes it, used to watch him practice at purler as a youth, hes an animal
3/21/13 10:31 PM
awesomestprime

125 and 174 are full of hammers.

125 has the more exciting guys IMO though
3/21/13 10:36 PM
Winston Wolf

Tommy Gunnz - 125 is absolutely STACKED with Waters, Megaludis, McDonough & Delgado

saw both matches on tv i think he has McDs number and will for sure beat him
3/21/13 11:34 PM
ChipW
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -

saw both matches on tv i think he has McDs number and will for sure beat him
I think the cut to 125 has finally caught up to mcD. He hasn't looked like himself all year. I'm betting on a 3rd place finish for him. Phone Post
3/21/13 11:35 PM
ChipW
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^he should of done like Oliver and gone up 2 wt classes Phone Post
3/22/13 1:02 AM
Greg Southworth

Oklahoma State!!!! Phone Post
3/22/13 6:48 AM
HaMMerHouseFAN
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hawkeye02 - The weight isn't McDonough's problem at all. Infact he is fine cutting to 121lbs for freestyle. McDonough doesn't have Mike Zadick in the room anymore. And his competition got a lot better.
Where did Zadick go? Did he take a coaching job somewhere? Phone Post
3/22/13 7:31 AM
MT11

mixjitsu - to bad the championships are during WSOF 2 Im gonna try and watch as much as I can
Lol NCAA Wrestling Champ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> wsof Phone Post
3/22/13 7:58 AM
HaMMerHouseFAN
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone figure out how to watch the quad view of on espn3 or on the Espn app?

3/22/13 11:08 AM
ChipW

HaMMerHouseFAN - 

Anyone figure out how to watch the quad view of on espn3 or on the Espn app?

No, I cant get it to work.  Im following the live scoring and updated brackets on trackwrestling.com and flow has some good recap coverage.  I also have a buddy outthere watching and he texts me from time to time. 

It pisses me off there is no live stream other than this ESPN thing.   Flow would have had a camera on every mat for every match if they were allowed to. 

Flow Would have been so much better. 

3/22/13 11:14 AM
Papa BUrgandy
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been keeping up with him since he transferred to OU, but where is Andrew Howe?

Also, Tyler Graff is going to win 133. But that is a homer pick for me
3/22/13 11:17 AM
MaliceX

McDonough just lost....

3/22/13 11:18 AM
MaliceX

KingofBJJ - Seriously? Most people complain about how boring it is to watch wrestlers lay and pray on their fighters, now the UG is promoting a wrestling event?

Wrestling has stalling calls with penalties and stalemates with resets. The action keeps going.
3/22/13 11:18 AM
ChipW

Nashon Garrett (cornel) just knocked off Matt McD!  DAAAANG(in your best Rener voice)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.