UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Div I wrestling championship discussion

3/22/13 4:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sudo21
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anywhere to watch this online for us europeans? Or at least replays?
3/22/13 4:32 PM
Greg Southworth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Updated team scores? Phone Post
3/22/13 4:38 PM
hogh20

Any of these guys going to make a transition to MMA? ANybody have any idea?
3/22/13 4:39 PM
ChipW
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - For sure Ga wrestling is vastly superior to what it was even 5 years ago..... It's a world away from 10 years ago. I'm curious to see the changes next year and the years to come. The foundation is set, building from here gets tricky, IMO. To much in fighting.

Yeah for sure. We are in a minion team for Kingsport duals but I don't like that most of them want to break away to form another organizing body. I think it's better to fix what we have Phone Post
3/22/13 4:53 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MaliceX - 
MaliceX - 
TheBigBadBootyDaddy - 
MaliceX - My pics:

125 Delgado
133 Ramos
141 Maple
149 Oliver
157 Alton
165 Dake
174 Kokesh
185 Ruth
197 Kilgore
285 Nelson
Alton isn't winning 157. His gas tank will get the best of him Phone Post

#8Alton vs #1 Welch tomorrow

I call the upset

Wow it was close but Welch pulled it out!

Exciting match.  It was a good teaching moment for my son too, about not getting down on yourself when things don't go your way (re: the overturned takedown).

3/22/13 5:42 PM
bignightmare
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Semis mats are cleaned and ready!
3/22/13 7:03 PM
hogh20

any links online?

3/22/13 7:24 PM
MaliceX
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hogh20 - any links online?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?id=414694&_slug_=ncaa-division-wrestling-championships-presented-enterprise-rent-car-session-1-mat-1

If your ISP subscribes...
3/22/13 9:15 PM
awesomestprime
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChipW - 
awesomestprime - For sure Ga wrestling is vastly superior to what it was even 5 years ago..... It's a world away from 10 years ago. I'm curious to see the changes next year and the years to come. The foundation is set, building from here gets tricky, IMO. To much in fighting.

Yeah for sure. We are in a minion team for Kingsport duals but I don't like that most of them want to break away to form another organizing body. I think it's better to fix what we have Phone Post

Team Georgia needs to break off a piece of that 800K budget for you guys to travel, IMO.

My son is at the NCAA lock in at Compound this weekend. He's gonna get hammered for the next 3 days!!! He loves it though. Only way to learn quick is go through the fire with those kids. Minion is my son's motivation. He wants to earn that Minion singlet badly. LOOONG way to go:-)

Congrats on all the success, he's earned it.... earning it is the only way!!!
3/22/13 9:16 PM
awesomestprime
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taylor is laying waste to this tournament. He's possessed!!!

Dake is gonna have to step it up. I've leaned towards team Taylor until today.... I want to see Dake make history.
3/22/13 9:51 PM
ChipW
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Taylor is on fire for sure. Dake looks like he's doing just enough for the win. Finals going to be interesting tomorrow. Phone Post
3/22/13 10:34 PM
MaliceX
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dake vs Taylor

Dake - 0pts scored against him
Taylor - all pins

3/23/13 12:09 AM
HanzoSword
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oliver looked a little shaken up after his semis match with Santos but i don't see that slowing him down. His blast double is amazing

and i cant see the Dake vs Taylor match being settled by more than a point difference, Dake has amazing defense but Taylor has looked outstanding this tournament. I'm predicting another 1 point win for Dake but a Taylor win would not be surprising
3/23/13 12:16 AM
hogh20

MaliceX - 
hogh20 - any links online?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index?id=414694&_slug_=ncaa-division-wrestling-championships-presented-enterprise-rent-car-session-1-mat-1

If your ISP subscribes...

thanks, but it was a no go...
3/23/13 3:49 AM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - Taylor is laying waste to this tournament. He's possessed!!!

Dake is gonna have to step it up. I've leaned towards team Taylor until today.... I want to see Dake make history.
I think Dake will take it but it is such a great lead-in the way they're wrestling. Defensive brilliance on the part of Dake and ridiculously effective offense on the part of Taylor Phone Post
3/23/13 7:33 AM
judom
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can't believe Alan "Z" Gelogaev found a way to lose that match. Smith must be pissed. Talk about a mental lapse.

In 4 years, he didn't learn how to get off bottom.
3/23/13 11:10 AM
Gomrad
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kwnel2178 - PA wrestling is very good even at the div 1 AA level I wrestled in Florida and competed for the state title, I ended up going to Kutztown and wasn't able to to compete with those guys.
What HS?? Phone Post
3/23/13 11:56 AM
nickmcd

IMO John smith is Johnny Hendricks real father
3/23/13 2:03 PM
cycklops
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn State. Damn

3/23/13 2:58 PM
Well Tempered Napkin
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesomestprime - I'm really pissed ESPN3 won't come in through my provider. (windstream)

I'm gonna try Kirik's suggestion tomorrow

So anybody picking Dake to pull this off? I'm picking Taylor, but would love to see Kid Dynamite win a fourth title at a fourth weight. I don't know we'll ever see anyone sniff at it ever again.... Just don't see him beating Taylor again.

And even though the team race looks closer then it usually does, I say Penn State runs away with it. To much fire power
Penn looked awesome today. Caught a few matches between flights and was just blown away by how dominant the team is. Phone Post
3/23/13 4:05 PM
Kitana
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I went to the same HS as Quentin

Its pretty awesome how well he has represented our small little High School and town.

3/23/13 7:03 PM
Greg Southworth

Have you guys seen Kenny Monday's new MMA promotion? There are a TON of wrestlers wanting to fight for him. Phone Post
3/23/13 7:04 PM
Greg Southworth

www.Facebook.com/GoBGmma is the promotion Facebook page, and the website is www.BattleGroundsMMA.com Phone Post
3/23/13 8:12 PM
MaliceX

Finals are on ESPN now.
3/23/13 8:19 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So pumped Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.