UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: Overeem 'is a joke'

3/21/13 12:12 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Junior Dos Santos was originally scheduled to fight Alistair Overeem in July, until Overeem pulled out of the bout with an injury. Dos Santos was excited to be fighting Overeem finally as their first bout had been cancelled after Overeem's positive test for a performance enhancing drug. Now Dos Santos seems to have moved passed Overeem and his excited for his bout with Mark Hunt:

“No, I’m not frustrated to be facing this guy. Alistair Overeem is…I have nothing to say about this guy. He pulled out one more time for the fight, so I have nothing to say about him. What I care now is about Mark Hunt. Mark Hunt is a really tough fighter, he hits very hard, so I have to take care of that. I think it’s going to be a good fight for the fans. I’m getting prepared in Brazil and I think I’m going to be a hundred percent on the day of the fight.”

Junior then reiterated that he’s not upset about not getting the rescheduled matchup Alistair next, but he did take the time to say what he thinks about the Dutch striker.

“I think this guy, like I said, I don’t have too much to say about him because he’s a joke. He says a lot of trash things and he’s a disrespectful guy. And I think  their last fight, Bigfoot Silva, my friend Bigfoot Silva, put him in his place.”

read entire article...

3/21/13 12:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right Phone Post
3/21/13 12:30 PM
LucasBTiger
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amen Phone Post
3/21/13 12:33 PM
vaginal tear
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just not the same without his horse meat. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:35 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch.

3/21/13 12:41 PM
Hocky Balboa
8422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Rabbi, a Priest, and Alistair Overeem walk into a bar. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:42 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunto gonna put him on his ass. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:36 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cant wait for this fight.
3/21/13 5:38 PM
epic hero

I'm a JDS fan but he only talks shit when they're not scheduled to fight
3/21/13 5:44 PM
epwar
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - I'm a JDS fan but he only talks shit when they're not scheduled to fight

It's not his fault the fight has been cancelled twice.

3/21/13 5:46 PM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - I'm a JDS fan but he only talks shit when they're not scheduled to fight
JDS is a nice guy and if he's like me, he can't stand guys that show no respect whatsoever. It's common moral principles. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:46 PM
MasterofMartialArts
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW I think he will smash Overeem, and I really hope he sends him into retirement. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:52 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Hunt
3/21/13 6:11 PM
epic hero

epwar - 
epic hero - I'm a JDS fan but he only talks shit when they're not scheduled to fight

It's not his fault the fight has been cancelled twice.

I never said anything is his fault.

Im just saying that they were scheduled to fight for UFC 160 and there was like a month of silence, and Overeem pulls out and I see an interview of JDS starting his shit talking routine like the next day, it's just something I noticed and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I also don't see the point of the constant trash talk, JDS is better then that and to be honest I liked him a lot more when he was being humble
3/21/13 6:16 PM
Mushroom Slap
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this articles from a week ago. good work UG blog
3/21/13 6:43 PM
donkey guard
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear - He just not the same without his horse meat. Phone Post
He still eats horse, it's probably the lack if steroids affecting his performance Phone Post
3/21/13 7:06 PM
stonepony

Coming from one of the sweetest guys in MMA. JDS is probably going to stick and move and beat Hunt on points. But, JDS would crush Alistair (so would Mark Hunt). Overeem is like a superhero with his powers taken away. He flopped on Hunt and submitted him last time. He would lose the rematch. He would lose a rematch against Werdum.

Maybe Overeem could push Struuve around? I wouldn't bet on it.
3/21/13 7:10 PM
Sho_Gunn
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
epic hero - I'm a JDS fan but he only talks shit when they're not scheduled to fight
JDS is a nice guy and if he's like me, he can't stand guys that show no respect whatsoever. It's common moral principles. Phone Post

This.
3/21/13 7:14 PM
A.W.Ashford
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HE'S OBSESSED WITH UBERBEEM Phone Post
3/21/13 7:56 PM
stonepony

ChokeEmOut - 
Nick Fury - JDS, keeping it classy.
You would think he wouldn't talk shit considering how he got beatdown and lost his title. Phone Post

A title that Overeem will never be able to fight his way up to. Junior might be the only guy with a realistic chance to take it from the champ.
3/21/13 8:18 PM
man meets fate

Lol at cAlling reem disrespectful. Reem has not said shit the whole time, all he said was jds is scared cause jds wouldn't shut up. Jds has some mental problems when it comes to reem. I wish this guy didn't speak english
3/21/13 8:57 PM
epwar
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Lol at cAlling reem disrespectful. Reem has not said shit the whole time, all he said was jds is scared cause jds wouldn't shut up. Jds has some mental problems when it comes to reem. I wish this guy didn't speak english

Guess you missed Overeem mocking JDS's face on Twitter during the Cain rematch.  Overeem would have folded in the first from those shots.

3/21/13 9:04 PM
Dogman

man meets fate - Lol at cAlling reem disrespectful. Reem has not said shit the whole time, all he said was jds is scared cause jds wouldn't shut up. Jds has some mental problems when it comes to reem. I wish this guy didn't speak english

Hmmm you obviously just started watching mma in the last few weeks and probably shouldn't post.
3/21/13 9:05 PM
man meets fate

epwar - 

Guess you missed Overeem mocking JDS's face on Twitter during the Cain rematch.  Overeem would have folded in the first from those shots.

Karma is a bitch isn't it.
3/21/13 9:07 PM
man meets fate

Dogman - 

Hmmm you obviously just started watching mma in the last few weeks and probably shouldn't post.

Are you calling me a liar? Reem has opened his mouth about jds 2 times, and both were after taking dozens of low life comments. What's is reem supposed to do? Bend over and take it up the ass like some punk?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.