UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Anyone read Nightwing this week?

3/21/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
YVEL MACHIDA
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Spoilers

Thought this issue was very good and I like the idea of him getting to go after Zucco after all this time. Im torn about him leaving Gotham though, i get that hes gotta get away from it all but im just unsure about the move to Chicago Phone Post
3/22/13 11:19 AM
paw
1564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the issue was ok.  I do like the potential setup between him and Sonia.

Not sure I like the idea of Nightwing going after Zucco, I'm worried it will be a cliche where Nightwing struggles not to kill Zucco, then decides not to because he's a hero, blah, blah, blah.

Still my favorite DC character and one of the few DC books I'm still getting.

3/22/13 4:26 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw -

I thought the issue was ok.  I do like the potential setup between him and Sonia.

Not sure I like the idea of Nightwing going after Zucco, I'm worried it will be a cliche where Nightwing struggles not to kill Zucco, then decides not to because he's a hero, blah, blah, blah.

Still my favorite DC character and one of the few DC books I'm still getting.

Yeah, itll be interesting. We all know he wont kill him and if it happens itll be by accident Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.