UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan hardy injured out of brown fight

3/22/13 1:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/314970209108783105 Phone Post
3/22/13 1:25 AM
Flexo
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Errg Phone Post
3/22/13 1:26 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's why they stack the Fox prelims

3/22/13 1:31 AM
letsgobois
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mein is in for Hardy so that fight better not lose it's main card status.

3/22/13 1:53 AM
UGCTT_Song2
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuuuuuuuu Phone Post
3/22/13 1:54 AM
Foos
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great replacement fight!
3/22/13 2:02 AM
dbeedy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Noooooooooo!!!!! Phone Post
3/22/13 2:03 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quick replacement I came in to suggest Lawler but they've already got it covered. Phone Post
3/22/13 2:05 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardy vs Koscheck

3/22/13 2:06 AM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck! But at least I wont have to see two fighters I really like fight one another.
3/22/13 2:08 AM
NorthFromHere
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Mein vs Brown is better than the original match up
3/22/13 2:10 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAMN IT! Nice to see Mein step up though he impressed me in his fight and even though i don't think it will be as good as Hardy-Brown it will still be a good fight
3/22/13 2:11 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also awaiting Aus to come in and start bashing Hardy
3/22/13 2:11 AM
Pancake Syrup

@danhardymma 49s
Sorry guys, I couldn't be more disappointed. Turns out I have a wolf heart and the California commission won't clear me to fight...
3/22/13 2:15 AM
UGCTT_OBEY
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul -

Why did you start two threads about this?

Figured people would just skip over a thread titled "ah oh what happened" because they might not have interest

and I made it to see what happened

With this it gets the point across and everyone will see Phone Post
3/22/13 2:15 AM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - @danhardymma 49s
Sorry guys, I couldn't be more disappointed. Turns out I have a wolf heart and the California commission won't clear me to fight...

Um I just goggled what wolf heart is and It seems like some cases can be very serious. Hope it isn't in his case :(
3/22/13 2:17 AM
Pancake Syrup

Lahzerous - 

Um I just goggled what wolf heart is and It seems like some cases can be very serious. Hope it isn't in his case :(

I looked it up and got a whole bunch of world of warcraft shit. He has been talking about retirement soon which makes me think he was trying to go through this but just couldn't anymore and had to pull out of the fight
3/22/13 2:29 AM
Lahzerous

7m

sorry brother, I was really looking forward to scrapping with you. Perhaps some other time. Good luck with training.

3/22/13 2:30 AM
Lahzerous

Pancake Syrup - 
Lahzerous - 

I looked it up and got a whole bunch of world of warcraft shit. He has been talking about retirement soon which makes me think he was trying to go through this but just couldn't anymore and had to pull out of the fight

I was looking at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolff%E2%80%93Parkinson%E2%80%93White_syndrome

But I dunno I have never heard of wolf heart before.

3/22/13 2:42 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous -

7m

sorry brother, I was really looking forward to scrapping with you. Perhaps some other time. Good luck with training.

Nice to see someone decide to respond with class and not call them a coward for a change Phone Post
3/22/13 4:07 AM
KingD87
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a joke relating to the wolf ticket thing Phone Post
3/22/13 4:10 AM
And Wagners Cut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolff heart = 2 heart beats. Phone Post
3/22/13 5:44 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome

Wolff–Parkinson–White syndrome (WPW) is one of several disorders of the conduction system of the heart that are commonly referred to as pre-excitation syndromes. WPW is caused by the presence of an abnormal accessory electrical conduction pathway between the atria and the ventricles. Electrical signals travelling down this abnormal pathway (known as the bundle of Kent) may stimulate the ventricles to contract prematurely, resulting in a unique type of supraventricular tachycardia referred to as an atrioventricular reciprocating tachycardia. Phone Post
3/22/13 5:50 AM
Skip2MyLou
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck yeah Jordan Mein! Way to step up.
Win win situation for him really. He gets a spot on national TV, 1 month between fights, so he'll already be in fight shape, assuming he had no injuries from the miller fight. Phone Post
3/22/13 6:42 AM
Devlin
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fedor_saku_wand - Holy shit, hopefully this isnt the end of Hardys career. Hes been talking about retirement lately and this could be the nail in the coffin. Fucking lame

Sadly it may explain his retirement talk if he has what the wolf heart comment suggests.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.